What's new

China's F-16: Meet the J-10 Fighter (Possibly Thanks to Israel)

The “American” janitor is at it again LOL
Debunking Chinese claim...:enjoy:

You must be 80 YEARS OLD to be calling others "kid".
No, but probably am old enough to be your father.

I will be honest with you, I am not into aviation engineering.
Then the wise thing for you is to stay out of technical issues.

You should go apply to be BOEING HEAD ENGINEER since you know BETTER than them.
Never said I know better than them. I just understand them better than you do.

One of the stupidest articles on the J-10. You can't "steal" an advanced fighter jet.
Yes, you can -- sort of.

How much time do you think the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) invested in documenting the many airfoils we have today?

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/langley/100/naca-airfoils

Now...How much time would YOU saved by accessing that database to develop your own aircraft?

The funny part is that everyone loves to call out how US space program was started by German scientists, notably von Braun, and never mind how wrong that criticism really is, but the same people never give credit to US or Western countries for giving a boost to other countries in technology.

However you acquire information and/or technology -- theft or purchased by you or given to you -- once that information and/or technology is in your possession, you 'advanced' at least one magnitude from where you once were. You saved resources in money, manpower, and time. You eliminated at least %50 of the errors in 'trials and errors', and because you did not have so much errors, you avoided equally in 'trials'.

They have no idea what they're talking about.
I do.

Yes, you can -- sort of.

How much time do you think the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) invested in documenting the many airfoils we have today?

Now...How much time would YOU saved by accessing that database to develop your own aircraft?

The funny part is that everyone loves to call out how US space program was started by German scientists, notably von Braun, and never mind how wrong that criticism really is, but the same people never give credit to US or Western countries for giving a boost to other countries in technology.

However you acquire information and/or technology -- theft or purchased by you or given to you -- once that information and/or technology is in your possession, you 'advanced' at least one magnitude from where you once were. You saved resources in money, manpower, and time. You eliminated at least %50 of the errors in 'trials and errors', and because you did not have so much errors, you avoided equally in 'trials'.

I do.
Well you can post your personal ID here to verify your age.
Most probably you have to call me DADDY.

If you are MR TECHNICAL KNOW IT ALL.
You can start posting some software codes on how to rectify what's wrong with Boeing 737 Max 8 software.
That is if you are NOT just an EMPTY HEAD JANITOR pretending to be an EXPERT.

Maybe you can convince me by telling me what is the problem with Dos Int 25h.
If you are that old, you should be familiar with Dos.
This is undocumented, not easy to find on the Internet, unless you are a programmer.

Last edited:
Well you can post your personal ID here to verify your age.
No need. I will simply talk to you as if you are a child since you behave the same most of the time.

If you are MR TECHNICAL KNOW IT ALL.
You can start posting some software codes on how to rectify what's wrong with Boeing 737 Max 8 software.
That is if you are NOT just an EMPTY HEAD JANITOR pretending to be an EXPERT.
This is not about software, kid. It is about understanding high level concept to start. And what make you think it is software related in the first place?

Yes, you can -- sort of.

I do.

What is there to debunk?

The J-10C is flying and soaring above the skies.

LOL who cares if Israel had input or not? If they did awesome. If they didn’t no big deal whatsoever.

Keep dreaming twat.

The “American” janitor is at it again LOL

It is sour grapes from the West. There bum is on fire and we are loving it.

Let them argue about BS whilst China keeps churning out the goodies LOL
STFU for once you idiot. Stop embarrassing yourself

No need. I will simply talk to you as if you are a child since you behave the same most of the time.

This is not about software, kid. It is about understanding high level concept to start. And what make you think it is software related in the first place?
In that case I will treat you like a SENILE OLD MAN.
Easily getting triggered and spouting nonsense.

You were the SENILE one SPOUTING fly-by-wire code can be COPIED (to different planes).
Why don't you show us your TECHNICAL EXPERTISE by answering what is the problem with Dos Int 25h.

Last edited:
When Pakistan design something, they call it Chinese and look for similar Chinese products.
When China design something ,they call it copied or stolen and look for similar designs around the world.

When India assemble su-30 at home, they call it indigenous jet.

You were the SENILE one SPOUTING fly-by-wire code can be COPIED (to different planes).
The US did. F-16 to F-117. :enjoy:

Now, if China cannot copy and modify to match, but instead rebuild the entire architecture from jet to jet...o_O

Entire teams went to China.
No, they went to South Africa for Carver after Lavi was given up:
UtQu-hswimzy0729537.jpg
ROW3-hswimzy0729906.jpg

If COPYING is so easy, BOEING 737 Max would not have crashed twice after changing to a bigger engine.
J-10 is so different from the Lavi, using mainly Chinese parts except for the engine.
Don't just FART without facts.

BOEING depended on a Chinese Engineer a Century ago to make their planes fly.
https://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime...man-who-got-u-s-aircraft-giant-boeing-flying/

The Chinese Birdman Who Got US Aircraft Giant Boeing Flying
Mr. Wong’s(Wang Tsu) hiring by Boeing produced almost immediate results.
well, facts... my colleagues were making trips to china for this project. Fact enough!. You guys want to rewrite history etc. all your parts are cloned. get a home grown engine first then come and give hot air.

The US did. F-16 to F-117. :enjoy:

Now, if China cannot copy and modify to match, but instead rebuild the entire architecture from jet to jet...o_O
DON'T BE SILLY.
Even for the SAME 737 Jet, Boeing had to modify the software for the new Max8 with a slightly larger engine.
Boeing had the SOURCE CODES, and yet they FAILED Miserably.
You must be IGNORAMUS to think that one could just copy verbatim critical fly-by-wire code from F-16 to a much different F117.
PLEASE WHO DO YOU WANT TO KID.

And DON'T ACT DUMB, Mr SENILE.
Software is INVOLVED here.
This is not about software, kid. It is about understanding high level concept to start.
And what make you think it is software related in the first place?
My answer is HERE
https://www.upi.com/FAA-reviewing-software-patch-for-Boeing-737-Max-aircraft/6571553079074/
FAA reviewing software patch for Boeing 737 Max aircraft

Mr SENILE, you should be familiar with DOS low level system programming with your age.
Low level means accessing the hardware directly, in case you are a FAKE.
Please let us know your TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, what is the serious problem with calling Dos Int 25h.

Never said it was 'easy', kid. I challenge the argument it 'cannot'. As for the 737 Max, I can debate that with you and you WILL end up being the technically ignoramus like your fellow Chinese. :lol:

As beast said this place is mouthpiece of CCP members and Chini airforce.

Don't expect any facts here.

As beast said this place is mouthpiece of CCP members and Chini airforce.

Don't expect any facts here.
Maybe you are from IT SUPA POWA can help answer my question to him.
What serious problem can arise from calling Dos Int 25h.
I asked this question because it is not easily found on the Internet.
But most system programmers will know the answer, at least the older ones.

@gambit cannot answer immediately because this GOOGLE SEARCH PROFESSOR cannot find the answer quickly enough.

Back
Top Bottom