What's new

China's F-16: Meet the J-10 Fighter (Possibly Thanks to Israel)

Possibly Thanks to Israel.
no thanks to chinese ingenuity.
And where did israeli got it from? From where US learned most of tech ? Germans ... from where Germans learned ? Britain ...

Every nation took advantage of learning of previously advanced nation in early years if development ... this is learning not stealing ...

What do you want me to say that china has junk material?

Or do you want me to say china had superior weapons in 1990s..?

My whole post was about how china has came long way!
From Junk to Stealing , all you have for Chinese are negative feeling. Why used Chinese JF-17 if you feel so superior? You could have claim Chinese huge investment in industries and technology paid off. Is there a need to claim steal or depend on others to achieve what we have now?

If you want to use Chinese technology, better learn some manner. I think I do not need to tell u what to say. You are not be as stupid as I think.

Last edited:
Bro he is stupid but it never means that you start speaking in the same language ... Relationship with China are based on mutual respect and it is nothing that you lend us as a favor ,,, Its a mutual beneficial realtionship ... If we shot India then remember that after US India is your biggest enemy ,,, secondly you are investing in Pakistan as we are your backup plan in case of naval blockade at Malacca strait and to provide you shorter export and import route with middle east ...

In short we are working for mutual benefit and mutual respect ... With respect to stealing , Eienstien was European and the research that was used to make nuclear bomb was done in Germany but US took the benefit ... So if you take benefits from research already done by some covert means then nothing wrong with it ... We ourselves used knowledge aquire by Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan in Europe to make our nuclear bomb .. ANd the french's blue print of nuclear power plant were also handy ,,, So if some stupid call this stealing then let them be ,,, we should call it the right move ...

Learning from information base of enemy is an old tactics ... This is a war and in war information is the key ,,, dont we use spy?

Dont get offended from useless posts

Its officially confirmed ... Look at PAF patches
Keh dene se ho nahi jata bro. It's then similar to the F-16 claim by IAF. Because they said so.

i am sorry to say but this forum has done
Nothing but to destroy people to people contact between Pakistanis and our Chinese brothers our real iron brothers.
there are people who may have their own agendas. which are diametrically opposite to pakistan's interests.

Digital FBW cannot be copy, anybody in military aviation bg knows that. They are unique flying program that special tailor or a particular aircraft. Even a small amount of aerodyanamic changes need full revamp of the program.
I was in military aviation and I call bullshit on this -- fly-by-wire system cannot be copied. I explained the foundation of the system on this forum yrs ago.

The system is a closed loop architecture. The major components are:

- Control stick
- Gyro
- Accelerometer
- Air data
- Flight control surface position feedback

Control stick is command.

Gyro measures displacement based upon command.

Accelerometer measures rate of changes.

Surface position feedback measures the displacement of the surface.

Air density affects aerodynamic forces upon the aircraft. The higher the altitude, the less dense.

The flight control computer (FLCC) takes all these signals and calculate the precise and actual surface displacement. The entire loop executes in millisecs. The results are that the flight control surfaces displaces different rate and different amount depending on altitude and airspeed and throughout maneuvers. Limits on the analog systems are hardware based, as in inside the FLC, there are discrete electronics components that establishes those limits. Limits on the digital systems are software based. This make the digital architecture more flexible to theoretically infinite amount of flight control surfaces anywhere on the aircraft including thrust vector. But no matter which architecture, as long as all five hardware components are available, all aircrafts' unique aerodynamics can be adapted in the FLCC.

You do not know what you are talking about. Stop spreading false ideas.

Really?
Which way did he praise the Chinese or imply China work all the way to now?

From talking about only getting technology from others to and illegal stealing of USA data. I dont see how positive his statement suggest for China. I guess the lack of ethnic and social skill is for Ziaulislam.

You dont talk in this kind of manner to country who help u build JF-17 that just help you win 27 Feb LOC battle. That is called ungrateful. Is this what Pakistanis practice?
Beast bro, what they are trying to say is that both J10 and JF17 are a result of China's hard work, economic investments and yes, effective utilization of Chinese intelligence assets throughout the world that has brought China at par with the u.s. today. They are complementing China's achievements and us as Pakistanis are grateful to be able to take advantage of it. Feb 27th couldn't never happened without China's dedication and technological achievements.

i am sorry to say but this forum has done
Nothing but to destroy people to people contact between Pakistanis and our Chinese brothers our real iron brothers.
there are people who may have their own agendas. which are diametrically opposite to pakistan's interests.
Not really.
Just like if advertisements don't work nobody will advertise.
But apparently advertisements work as Google's revenue proves.
So does propaganda work especially for those using US based information media.
I have learned a lot since joining this forum.

You may not know, but Kashmir issues and the atrocities done by India is not publicised or commonly known outside of South Asia.
Deluged with negative ISIS news and US anti Muslim propaganda, normal busy folks outside of China and Pakistan with no time to clarify FAKE news will tend to side with India.
After spending time here I am persuaded by the Pakistani cause.
So this forum has done good to help spread the message.

Pakistan has done well promoting goodwill and the message of peace in this recent clash with India.
WELL DONE

I was in military aviation and I call bullshit on this -- fly-by-wire system cannot be copied. I explained the foundation of the system on this forum yrs ago.

The system is a closed loop architecture. The major components are:

- Control stick
- Gyro
- Accelerometer
- Air data
- Flight control surface position feedback

Control stick is command.

Gyro measures displacement based upon command.

Accelerometer measures rate of changes.

Surface position feedback measures the displacement of the surface.

Air density affects aerodynamic forces upon the aircraft. The higher the altitude, the less dense.

The flight control computer (FLCC) takes all these signals and calculate the precise and actual surface displacement. The entire loop executes in millisecs. The results are that the flight control surfaces displaces different rate and different amount depending on altitude and airspeed and throughout maneuvers. Limits on the analog systems are hardware based, as in inside the FLC, there are discrete electronics components that establishes those limits. Limits on the digital systems are software based. This make the digital architecture more flexible to theoretically infinite amount of flight control surfaces anywhere on the aircraft including thrust vector. But no matter which architecture, as long as all five hardware components are available, all aircrafts' unique aerodynamics can be adapted in the FLCC.

You do not know what you are talking about. Stop spreading false ideas.
If it is SO EASY, Boeing 737 Max 8 would not have crashed TWICE, right?
And its NOT even jet fighter fly-by-wire.

%D0%97%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B_%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%80%D1%81%D0%B0_%C2%AB%D0%90%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D1%81%C2%BB_%28%D0%BF._%D0%A7%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%87%D1%83%D0%BD%D1%8C%2C_%D0%9A%D0%9D%D0%A0%29_%285%29.jpg

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/chinas-f-16-meet-j-10-fighter-possibly-thanks-israel-48727

From Junk to Stealing , all you have for Chinese are negative feeling. Why used Chinese JF-17 if you feel so superior? You could have claim Chinese huge investment in industries and technology paid off. Is there a need to claim steal or depend on others to achieve what we have now?

If you want to use Chinese technology, better learn some manner. I think I do not need to tell u what to say. You are not be as stupid as I think.
there is always gonna be a small number of Pakistani people with some really tiny minds who are convinced that the west (read amreeka) is the god of science and technology and only they can genuinely come up with cutting edge tech. Everyone else, especially if they are located in asia, can only "steal" from the west, not make it on our own. So do yourself a favor @Beast, treat such people the way I treat them...ignore them and they eventually get the hint and fade away.

If it is SO EASY, Boeing 737 Max 8 would not have crashed TWICE, right?
And its NOT even jet fighter fly-by-wire..
Never said it was 'easy', kid. I challenge the argument it 'cannot'. As for the 737 Max, I can debate that with you and you WILL end up being the technically ignoramus like your fellow Chinese. :lol:

Hi, didnt you realised by claiming Chinese stealing is highly offensive.
who cares even if China did? Its not liek our common enemies, apparent & hidden have any morals ! Plenty of German designs etc were stolen and ex nazi hired for defense projects by the allied forces esp. in aircraft design and rocketry . Chinese technology is getting up there and the only way is up & China has done way more for us than any other country ever could.

there is a difference between copying basing your design on and inspiration e. g mig 25 foxbat was a source of inspiration for f15 designers.

Back
Top Bottom