What's new

China's DRDO is different...

I am asking for something from India. Stop changing the topic :omghaha:
Ok
Have a look at this and comeback when you have something comparable.

J10 at zhuhai.

LCA tejas at Bahrain.

Compare the take off timing and the time it takes to go vertical. A sharp vartical 8+ g turn by Tejas . Compare the same of j10 yourself.

Ok

J10 at zhuhai.

LCA tejas at Bahrain.

Compare the take off timing and the time it takes to go vertical. A sharp vartical 8+ g turn by Tejas . Compare the same of j10 yourself.
I see no comparison.... The J-10 do better turn. Cobra, j-turn and any many more. The best is J-10 is 100 made in China, including the thrust vector engine.

Ok

J10 at zhuhai.

LCA tejas at Bahrain.

You should compare LCA with JF-17.

Ok

J10 at zhuhai.

LCA tejas at Bahrain.

I asked for something similar. Not T̶E̶J̶U̶N̶K̶S̶ TEJAS :omghaha:

Jf 17 and Tejas can not be compared.

Last edited:
Could you give us ten examples of this dizzying array of indigenous Indian equipment of original design?

Could you also provide a few examples of indigenous replacements of previously imported equipment?
Be easy on #s please....

If DRDO produces the weapons like Chinese does, Indian armed forces even refuse to touch it.

NORINCO's equivalent is OFB, not DRDO. I don't think China has a DRDO-equivalent, rather their research is divided into multiple research institutes instead.

Indian R&D facilities have been doing original research and not copy paste old stuff. And this has now started paying off. A lot of stuff that India used to import has now been substituted with indigenous equipment. So even we are now in the process of getting these dizzying array of equipment through Indian companies, all original designs.
Do u actually believe that urself?:rofl:

I can see it myself, I have seen it myself.

Belief is something you guys have to do.
Oh mery bhai, stop this...ur country has not progressed in the defence field solely because ur govts think like u do, shove it under the rug n pretend everythng is honky dory. We field proven n inducted high end platforms i.e jf 17 n alkhalid, while ur projects in contrast are collosal failiures.

Oh mery bhai, stop this...ur country has not progressed in the defence field solely because ur govts think like u do, shove it under the rug n pretend everythng is honky dory. We field proven n inducted high end platforms i.e jf 17 n alkhalid, while ur projects in contrast are collosal failiures.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom