What's new

China’s Deceptively Weak (and Dangerous) Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows after that any accident happened or not .

China is notorious for hiding it's failure ...... they only release this stuff when the incident cannot be hidden by them by any means .

After 62 , 67 and 87 came ....... valid right .

That is a extremely poor excuse. If that is the case, may i know how would you find out the 2003 incident? You can't cherry pick things just to suit your point. Big open sea and ocean, it's impossible to hide any major accident especially with strict US surveillance. It's more like your frustration of Indian navy having a major accident more recently than PLAN. Feel free to expose PLAN sub accident after 2003 if you have the prove. Indian also has history of overstate and brag over things they not able to accomplish. Typical indian behaviour :lol:

No, only 1962 event. Prove with video. 67 and 87 may I know what happen? Please don't come and use one sides Indian report as evidence to prove your point as I say, indian has a history of overstate and over claim of some incident.

Last edited:
I don't know why you Indians think that Chinese will back down. When has China *ever* backed down from a foreign challenge since the PRC era? When has the PLA ever fought on Chinese territory for the past 60 years? It has always been an expeditionary force. That alone should say something.

Indian will post these sources repeatedly. Why don't you guys have sense of humor?

Let Indians post and reply in this thread of Chinese Defence Forum independently and lets wait and see what the output is.

:D

What's your prediction? :D

I don't know why you Indians think that Chinese will back down. When has China *ever* backed down from a foreign challenge since the PRC era? When has the PLA ever fought on Chinese territory for the past 60 years? It has always been an expeditionary force. That alone should say something.

Well said very true.

All Taiwan strait crisis, Chinese intervention in Indo-Pak 1971 war plus Chinese routing out of Indian forces from Sikkim in 1975, all brilliant examples of Chinese expeditionary force :D

Well said very true.

All Taiwan strait crisis, Chinese intervention in Indo-Pak 1971 war plus Chinese routing out of Indian forces from Sikkim in 1975, all brilliant examples of Chinese expeditionary force :D

1st and 3rd Taiwan Straits Crisis were all just diplomatic posturing. The only one that turned hot, the 2nd one, had a 12:1 casualty ratio in favor of the PLA. Second Taiwan Strait Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Others were never signed treaties.

If you really question Chinese resolve, try poking again, like in 1962, where you got your *** wrecked so bad you're still mad about it 50 years later. See, Chinese have nothing to prove here. Start learning to check yourselves, stop getting wrecked.

1st and 3rd Taiwan Straits Crisis were all just diplomatic posturing. The only one that turned hot, the 2nd one, had a 12:1 casualty ratio in favor of the PLA. Second Taiwan Strait Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Others were never signed treaties.

If you really question Chinese resolve, try poking again, like in 1962, where you got your *** wrecked so bad you're still mad about it 50 years later. See, Chinese have nothing to prove here. Start learning to check yourselves, stop getting wrecked.

The sourgrape Indian will then come up some non existent self declare victory of some rubbish 1975 incident and 1987 with no independent party verification and proof to heal their wounded pride. :lol:

Something that the Indians constantly post about is the 'Chola incident'. Unfortunately there are almost no solid sources about such an incident let alone proof that hundreds of PLA soldiers were killed.

Perhaps they are confused about a 'Cholera incident'?

Ive read many Indian accounts about super soldiers who mowed down waves of Chinese soldiers but sources are obscure and brief.

In China there are super soldiers as well. There is this one dude, his name is Chow Yun Fat. He could shoot guns while dodging enemy bullets and never have to reload. Its real.

Something that the Indians constantly post about is the 'Chola incident'. Unfortunately there are almost no solid sources about such an incident let alone proof that hundreds of PLA soldiers were killed.

Ive read many Indian accounts about super soldiers who mowed down waves of Chinese soldiers but sources are obscure and brief.

In China there are super soldiers as well. There is this one dude, his name is Chow Yun Fat. He could shoot guns while dodging enemy bullets and never have to reload. Its real.

To all my Chinese friends:

kindly Google or Wikipedia Chola incident to see the last armed confrontation in 1967 resulted in "a decisive victory for India" after which there have been no further skirmishes..

or maybe China doesn't allow searching for Chola incident the same way China doesn't allow searching for Tianmen Square.. LOL

I dont know how they concluded hundreds of Chinese soldier killed when artillery exchange between both side. Probably during the 60s , Indian already possess real time UAV to conduct survey for them? :lol: I forget until now they just only inducted Israel UAV in Jan 2014.

I dont know how they concluded hundreds of Chinese soldier killed when artillery exchange between both side. Probably during the 60s , Indian already possess real time UAV to conduct survey for them? :lol: I forget until now they just only inducted Israel UAV in Jan 2014.

you could try asking Wikipedia how they concluded hundreds of Chinese casualties, that is if China hasn't banned Wikipedia search for Chola incident, like they have banned for Tianmen Square LOL

an excellent article. this is exactly what i have been saying. the only contribution the chinese have made to modern warfare is the human wave tactic.

you could try asking Wikipedia how they concluded hundreds of Chinese casualties, that is if China hasn't banned Wikipedia search for Chola incident, like they have banned for Tianmen Square LOL
Becos an indian edit and decide to write whatever he wants... There is no way Indian side to verify their artillery fire could have killed Hundred of Chinese. Probably hundred of rats but definitely not Chinese soldiers. :lol:

an excellent article. this is exactly what i have been saying. the only contribution the chinese have made to modern warfare is the human wave tactic.
May I know what Indian has contributed to modern warfare? Being a big sucker for Russian and Western arms? :lol: :lol:

India Gives In to Russia's Terms For High-Priced Tank Ammunition | Defense News | defensenews.com

I haven even included the Su-30 MKI, INS Vik and many others which are basically rip off :lol:

Its funny how Indian never looks into Mirror before they sprout nonsense.

May I know what Indian has contributed to modern warfare? Being a big sucker for Russian and Western arms? :lol: :lol:

India Gives In to Russia's Terms For High-Priced Tank Ammunition | Defense News | defensenews.com

I haven even included the Su-30 MKI, INS Vik and many others which are basically rip off :lol:

Its funny how Indian never looks into Mirror before they sprout nonsense.

Foreign observers have compared this achievement of the Indian armed forces to the German Blitzkrieg of the Second World War. The Sunday Times of London, which had reporters on all the fronts, wrote on 12 December, "It took only 12 days for the Indian Army to smash its way to Dacca, an achievement reminiscent of the German Blitzkrieg across France in 1940. The strategy was the same: speed, ferocity and flexibility." The previously rated second-class military machine of a developing country had planned, directed, managed and executed an operation of incredible complexity with consummate skill and sophistication. - See more at: The Lightning Campaign The Indo-Pakistan War, 1971 : Printsasia.com

That is a contribution to modern warfare by Indian standard? Don't post things to make me laugh and make a fool of all Indians. :lol:

May I know what new things has Indian done in 1971 that contributed in modern warfare?

Mao is credited as the father of modern guerilla warfare. Even the united states army has extensely study the art of war by Szu Tze for their modern warfare. What Indian did in 1971 is nothing new.

Mao Tse-tung (1937) is often viewed as the father of modern insurgency and Guerrilla Warfare due to his most notorious book On Guerrilla Warfare which he wrote in 1937 while in retreat after ten years of battling the Nationalist army of Chiang Kai- shek. He wrote Yu Chi Chan or On Guerrilla Warfare following the Japanese invasion of China with the goal of laying out a pattern for the organization of the Chinese people for unlimited guerrilla warfare on the Japanese (Griffith, p. 37). But how can an insurgency win a war against a powerful mechanized army?

What Mao did is a brand new guerilla warfare concept suitable for modern context which nobody has mention before. Now that is a contribution.

Even US marine corps study his books
www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP%2012-18%20%20Mao%20Tse-tung%20on%20Guerrilla%20Warfare.pdf

Last edited:
Becos an indian edit and decide to write whatever he wants... There is no way Indian side to verify their artillery fire could have killed Hundred of Chinese. Probably hundred of rats but definitely not Chinese soldiers. :lol:

It's not Indian who wrote this, but Wikipedia, search if China hasn't blocked it like they did Tianmen Square LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom