What's new

China’s Deceptively Weak (and Dangerous) Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
appo a twitter link endu aanu parayannadu? Post 173 evide.

outsmarted Russians and Chinese ........ no idea .

Rest ..... they are talking about Vietnam war .

Article has stated what is obvious. Nothing new.
Haha.. This article is for the delusion who desperate just want to see what they want to see. Really typical nothing new from the west report. It basically use a 1996 data to gauge China capabilities in 2014. The most absurd is how they claim China still need a million swim to bring soldiers over to Taiwan. I can be sure these idiots don't even bother to look at latest China air helo transport and amphibious asset data before they crap this report.

Haha.. This article is for the delusion who desperate just want to see what they want to see. Really typical nothing new from the west report. It basically use a 1996 data to gauge China capabilities in 2014. The most absurd is how they claim China still need a million swim to bring soldiers over to Taiwan. I can be sure these idiots don't even bother to look at latest China air helo transport and amphibious asset data before they crap this report.

For your development it's better this way

Chines 2014 capability is very much exposed here.

China’s Aircraft Carrier Trouble—Spewing Steam and Losing Power

Needless to point out that Chinese military capabilities in other areas is also same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom