What's new

China's coronavirus recovery is 'all fake,' whistleblowers and residents claim

Lmao, i have already said in a previous thread that i don't care if i live after 50 or 60. What will i do after 50? Walk with a cane? That might sound fun for you, not for me
Indians have to walk with a cane after 50, that's news to me, in China that's the best time in their lives, no big difference from people in their 30's.

Indians have to walk with a cane after 50, that's news to me, in China that's the best time in their lives, no big difference from people in their 30's.

What are you talking, don't lie to me. I go to China town here often for dumplings. Almost all old Chinese ladies using cane. I can tell they are no more than 50-60

You can pray that you never get old and sadly India also suffers the highest childhood fatality in the world, so being young is also not safe for Indians.

Yes, high childhood fatality. If one dies, we reproduce 2 more. So population keeps going up :lol:. Even if corona was 100 times worth, it won't make a dent here.

What are you talking, don't lie to me. I go to China town here often for dumplings. Almost all old Chinese ladies using cane. I can tell they are no more than 50-60
haha, Chinese retire at 60 or 65, after their retirement, many people go traveling and do "square dance" every evening, Chinatown..., haha, only very very high iq people believe Chinatowns represent China.

Yes, high childhood fatality. If one dies, we reproduce 2 more. So population keeps going up :lol:. Even if corona was 100 times worth, it won't make a dent here.
Good strategy, the whole world should adopt it.

It could be that the mortality rate is so much higher in Italy because they're being the most transparent with their numbers.

Maybe the Chinese just don't want to spook the world but have been honest with other governments, who knows..

but they also don't have any free speech or true independent media, the messaging is tightly controlled by the CCP, they have internet curbs, a social score system based on, among other things, online behaviour. Major social networks such as Facebook and Twitter don't have a presence in China.. and didn't they just disappear a billionaire who called Xi a clown and that they are lying about the outbreak ?

They don't even have google lol.

Should the world trust them ? :what:

And for petty point scoring, that makes you happy, LoL, if China with its strong govt and massive resources cannot control this, you do realise, we are all well and truly fcked.

How dare you?!

RSS secret vedic tech will save India.

It could be that the mortality rate is so much higher in Italy because they're being the most transparent with their numbers.

Maybe the Chinese just don't want to spook the world but have been honest with other governments, who knows..

but they also don't have any free speech or true independent media, the messaging is tightly controlled by the CCP, they have internet curbs, a social score system based on, among other things, online behaviour. Major social networks such as Facebook and Twitter don't have a presence in China.. and didn't they just disappear a billionaire who called Xi a clown and that they are lying about the outbreak ?

They don't even have google lol.

Should the world trust them ? :what:
Check the rate in Japan and Korea if you don't believe China's, China's rate is higher than theirs.

Check the rate in Japan and Korea if you don't believe China's, China's rate is higher than theirs.
Yeah, Korea is an anomaly at less than 1%

also reports from Iran that it's killing their young and healthy, they're digging mass graves too so, new mutated strain or is it affecting certain gene pools more than others, we also know that it has disproportionately killed men more than women,

or

is China lying ? o_O

it could be any of that, some of that, or all of that and more lol

we're screwed :)

If India has a major outbreak, China is the only place help might be coming, nowhere esle you can count on.

India's Low Number Of Coronavirus Cases Could Be Result Of Low Testing
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/indias-coronavirus-cases_in_5e6c9bcac5b6747ef11d90e0
India should have a breakout, based on the cases it exported to other countries, there should be tens of thousands of infected in India by now.

https://www.zhihu.com/pin/1222751828959821824

it could be any of that, some of that, or all of that and more lol

we're screwed :)
You can be screwed, but we brought it under control, now we closed all the makeshift hospitals, started to send medical teams and supplies to dozens of other countries.

You can be screwed, but we brought it under control, now we closed all the makeshift hospitals, started to send medical teams and supplies to dozens of other countries.
Ok then, for the sake of the world I hope you're right.

and that we can control it too !

Ok then, for the sake of the world I hope you're right.

and that we can control it too !
For the sake of the world now only China has the resources to help the world, check the news and get you updated, everyone looks after their own interest in this crisis, only China is sending millions to help those who got hit hard.

China at least now at this moment, is the only country on this planet that others can count on. those who still want to look for US for leadership will get nothing in this real crisis.

Lmao, and 100,000 people around the world are infected after tour back from China or due to Chinese tourists. What's your point?
That means if random tourists would get infected just for few days travel in India, the actual number of infection should be much higher than 74 cases that your gov't reported.

Back
Top Bottom