What's new

China's coronavirus recovery is 'all fake,' whistleblowers and residents claim

So you are an Indian, which whistle blower was killed? You Indian news told you that? We closed all makeshift hospitals and started sending medical teams overseas and supply the world with millions of masks, protective suits ,test kits, ventilators, go figure, what kind of IQ failed to see this simple fact?

See how we celebrate

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...hubei-eases-lockdown-locals-celebrate.656980/

If you love US so much, tell you one thing, all Apple stores in China reopenned, all Apple stores outside China are closed, go figure.
Lockdown eased because you're shooting for herd immunity now, you're not fooling anyone.

and thanks, first you gave us the virus and your government's incompetence helped spread it everywhere, you bastards better not be making too many profits selling masks now. That would be just pure evil.

Lockdown eased because you're shooting for herd immunity now, you're not fooling anyone.

and thanks, first you gave us the virus and your government's incompetence helped spread it everywhere, you bastards better not be making too many profits selling masks now. That would be just pure evil.
Haha, ok, when you get hit, don't come to China to beg for help, we are very evil. lol..

Why people are politicizing this matter?

Trust only WHO reports in this matter - scientific and unbiased. Link: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus

Secondly, no country is above criticism of its practices. People in Pakistan (or elsewhere) can be critical of any country given their individualistic grasp of affairs. All should learn to address an argument on merit.

Third, everything isn't zionist planned and executed - they are not all-powerful. :rolleyes: Allah Almighty is above and beyond everything - fear him and him only. And learn from your mistakes. Your faith is in question.

Last edited:
Your obsession with Zionism has made you blind to the plight of our brethren in Xinjiang.What a disgustingly hypocritical attitude from you.And to think you were one of the posters I admired because of strong sense of Muslim brotherhood.
Israel & US being trash doesn't absolve China of their crimes in Xinjiang or Russian crimes in Chechnya.

Oh my.Are you the thikadar of Pakistani nationality?
You denounce your own countrymen as injun slave because they're not blind to China's crimes like you.
I have yet to see her defending India,while you attack your own people for China.
Makes me think you're the only one here with slave mentality, and that too towards the Chinese.May be you realize it too deep down and hence projecting.

Yes.

Jis thali mein khata hai usi mein chhed karta hai?

- PRTP GWD

No gobble de gook, thank you.

Have to say your choice of your government and how you government leads you is just so great, we are very envious.
Agree, they're a bunch of cunts, but this new coronavirus outbreak is still the fault of your government.

When their factory cant produce shit then they need import.

You need people working so that they can earn money to pay for the goods they need. If the Canadian factories are closed then the workers will not have the money to buy goods.

Your obsession with Zionism has made you blind to the plight of our brethren in Xinjiang.What a disgustingly hypocritical attitude from you.And to think you were one of the posters I admired because of strong sense of Muslim brotherhood.
Israel & US being trash doesn't absolve China of their crimes in Xinjiang or Russian crimes in Chechnya.

What proof, if any, is there (non-western) which shows that China is actually oppressing the Uygur Muslims? If you have any non-western proof available, then I am more than willing to listen to this. The west is a diseased, infected, rotten society and it's sole existence is being nations of Ya'jooj wa' Ma'jooj.

What proof, if any, is there (non-western) which shows that China is actually oppressing the Uygur Muslims? If you have any non-western proof available, then I am more than willing to listen to this. The west is a diseased, infected, rotten society and it's sole existence is being nations of Ya'jooj wa' Ma'jooj.

You want Chinese proof that the Uygurs are being oppressed? I guess you will only accept it as the gospel truth when the CCP confirms it in writing for you. For now, Pakistani PM trying to convince the Chinese in closed meetings not to oppress the Muslims :D

Back
Top Bottom