What's new

China's coronavirus recovery is 'all fake,' whistleblowers and residents claim

That means if random tourists would get infected just for few days travel in India, the actual number of infection should be much higher than 74 cases that your gov't reported.

We don't hide cases. But yes it is possible that lot of people are having no serious symptoms, thus not showing to hospital to get tested, in which case we will never find out. Also it is very possible that these hong kong tourists were carrying the virus when they left Hong kong and actually infected people in India. In fact, i think that is what happened.

We don't hide cases. But yes it is possible that lot of people are having no serious symptoms, thus not showing to hospital to get tested, in which case we will never find out. Also it is very possible that these hong kong tourists were carrying the virus when they left Hong kong and actually infected people in India. In fact, i think that is what happened.
Actually that is not the case since their immediate family members get the negative test results, the family members should test positive if those patients have the infection before their travel. Only those had been India tested positive so this is pretty clear that point to India.

Actually that is not the case since their immediate family members get the negative test results, the family members should test positive if those patients have the infection before their travel. Only those had been India tested positive so this is pretty clear that point to India.

Not necessarily? Do all people live with their family members? I don't live with my parents. i see them once or twice a week.

Not necessarily? Do all people live with their family members? I don't live with my parents. i see them once or twice a week.
Yes, they do live with their family since we have very expensive housing price (many families live together here). If they live apart, it will be unnecessary to say the negative test results.

Everybody who criticises China isn't "injun". Just because you enjoy being a slave and bowing down and bending over to and for anybody who pays you doesn't make you the average Pakistani mindset. It just makes you a slave

Yeah and you love your injun masters so much, you are no Pakistani, the Chinese are far from perfect, but they supported my country when it needed it, you can go and hug your injun fraands.

For the sake of the world now only China has the resources to help the world, check the news and get you updated, everyone looks after their own interest in this crisis, only China is sending millions to help those who got hit hard.

China at least now at this moment, is the only country on this planet that others can count on. those who still want to look for US for leadership will get nothing in this real crisis.
China OWES it to the world to help, considering where it first broke out, most likely because of your eating habbits, bats, mice, civets.. god knows what else lol

For the sake of the world, I hope it really is subsiding and being brought under control and the CCP is not lying.

China OWES it to the world to help, considering where it first broke out, most likely because of your eating habbits, bats, mice, civets.. god knows what else lol

For the sake of the world, I hope it really is subsiding and being brought under control and the CCP is not lying.
We didn't see US helped after H1N1, No one can do anything if China didn't help, we help friendly countries, but certainly not you and your country.

We didn't see US helped after H1N1, No one can do anything if China didn't help, we help friendly countries, but certainly not you and your country.
you lot bat eater freaks have helped enough spreading it throughout the world, and you expect to be thanked for it ?

I don't think so !

Problem is, the rest of the world isn't mind controlled and selectively fed disinfo by the communist party of china.

you lot bat eater freaks have helped enough spreading it throughout the world, and you expect to be thanked for it ?

I don't think so !

Problem is, the rest of the world isn't mind controlled and selectively fed disinfo by the communist party of china.
No we don't eat bats, some people do.

people seem to be in a panic where no panic is required.

regards

Ask your zionist-american, zionist-british and turkish friends who preside over the largest global terror network in the world, who is killing Muslims, who is funding terrorists and who is actually fighting against terrorism.

The world we live in today, where the zionist-west owns and controls all the media and has thousands of brainwashed, toilet-paper hoarding, yuppies to propagate their lies and deception. You're just falling in their trap of lies and deceit. They want to shift the hatred the Muslims have for the West for all the wars they have wrought upon the Muslim World, killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims.
Your obsession with Zionism has made you blind to the plight of our brethren in Xinjiang.What a disgustingly hypocritical attitude from you.And to think you were one of the posters I admired because of strong sense of Muslim brotherhood.
Israel & US being trash doesn't absolve China of their crimes in Xinjiang or Russian crimes in Chechnya.

Yeah and you love your injun masters so much, you are no Pakistani, the Chinese are far from perfect, but they supported my country when it needed it, you can go and hug your injun fraands.
Oh my.Are you the thikadar of Pakistani nationality?
You denounce your own countrymen as injun slave because they're not blind to China's crimes like you.
I have yet to see her defending India,while you attack your own people for China.
Makes me think you're the only one here with slave mentality, and that too towards the Chinese.May be you realize it too deep down and hence projecting.

No we don't eat bats, some people do.

there are lethal virus in India such as the KFD, and yes, certain north east states eat dogs and insects but we didn't give the world this one.

You killed your whistleblower, silenced all other voices raising red flags, and LIED to the world for a month before it got too out of hand to hide behind the LIES !

Having said that, I still do hope you and your government is not lying about having gotten it under control.

there are lethal virus in India such as the KFD, and yes, certain north east states eat dogs and insects but we didn't give the world this one.

You killed your whistleblower, silenced all other voices raising red flags, and LIED to the world for a month before it got too out of hand to hide behind the LIES !

Having said that, I still do hope you and your government is not lying about having gotten it under control.
So you are an Indian, which whistle blower was killed? You Indian news told you that? We closed all makeshift hospitals and started sending medical teams overseas and supply the world with millions of masks, protective suits ,test kits, ventilators, go figure, what kind of IQ failed to see this simple fact?

See how we celebrate

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...hubei-eases-lockdown-locals-celebrate.656980/

If you love US so much, tell you one thing, all Apple stores in China reopenned, all Apple stores outside China are closed, go figure.

Back
Top Bottom