What's new

China's coronavirus recovery is 'all fake,' whistleblowers and residents claim

What is right is praise worthy and what is wrong must be exposed. China is supporting Pakistan which is good. But putting millions of Uighur Muslims in concentration camps is crime against humanity.
Do you have to drag Uighur issue in every Chinese related thread? start a new dedicated thread if you really like to talk about it.

Really? This American flu comes back to kill you every year, did you dare to ask US to clean it up for you?

10 years of H1N1 influenza: outbreaks in India, infection trends in the states
In India, the past decade saw as many as 1.58 lakh persons being infected by the virus and over 10,000 succumbing to it.
https://indianexpress.com/article/e...india-infection-trends-in-the-states-5945927/

Swine flu is just like normal flu and comes back every year in all countries including China. It's death rate is around 0.1%. It kills thousands of people in India, US and China

Anybody that contradicts President Xi disappears.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...ssing-friends-say/ar-BB11cTod?ocid=spartandhp

Former Chinese property executive who criticized Xi over virus handling is missing, friends say

Former Chinese property executive who criticized Xi over virus handling is missing, friends say

BB11cM1I.img
© Reuters/THOMAS PETER FILE PHOTO: A screen shows a CCTV state media broadcast of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Wuhan at a shopping centre in Beijing as the country is hit by the outbreak of the novel coronavirus
BEIJING (Reuters) - An influential former Chinese property executive who called President Xi Jinping a "clown" over a speech he made last month about the government's efforts to battle the coronavirus has gone missing, three of his friends told Reuters.

Ren Zhiqiang, a member of China's ruling Communist Party and a former top executive of state-controlled property developer Huayuan Real Estate Group, has not been contactable since March 12, they said.

"Many of our friends are looking for him," his close friend and businesswoman Wang Ying said in a statement to Reuters, describing them as being "extremely anxious".

Also watch: China pushes theory that US started the coronavirus outbreak (Provided by Fox News)

BB11awJJ.img

"Ren Zhiqiang is a public figure and his disappearance is widely know. The institutions responsible for this need to give a reasonable and legal explanation for this as soon as possible," she said.

Calls made by Reuters to Ren's mobile phone went unanswered.

The Beijing police did not immediately respond to requests by phone and fax for comment on Sunday. China's State Council Information Office did not immediately respond to a faxed request for comment.

Also watch: Doctor who traveled to China shares his experience: People practice social distancing to control outbreak (Provided by Fox News)

BB11bs3q.img

An essay Ren shared with people he knew in recent weeks took aim at a speech Xi made on Feb. 23, which state media reported was teleconferenced to 170,000 party officials nationwide. Copies of his essay were later posted online by others.

In the essay, which does not mention Xi by name, Ren said after studying the speech he "saw not an emperor standing there exhibiting his 'new clothes,' but a clown stripped naked who insisted on continuing being emperor," according to a version posted by China Digital Times, a U.S.-based website.

He also said it revealed a "crisis of governance" within the party, and that a lack of free press and speech had prevented the outbreak from being tackled sooner, causing the situation to worsen.

Also watch: US needs to reevaluate its relationship with China after coronavirus, Sen. Cotton says (Provided by Fox News)

BB11ceA2.img

Ren's disappearance comes as censorship over how local media and online users discuss the epidemic has tightened in recent weeks.

The coronavirus, which emerged in China late last year, has infected more than 80,000 people in the country, killing 3,199.

Ren, who gained the nickname "Cannon Ren" for previous critiques posted on social media, was put on probation from the party for a year in 2016 as part of a punishment for publicly criticizing government policy.

That year, the government ordered platforms such as the Twitter-like Weibo to shut down Ren's social media accounts, which at the time had more than 30 million online followers, saying he had been "spreading illegal information".

Beijing has framed the battle against coronavirus as a "People's War" led by Xi.

While the draconian measures to fight the virus, including the lockdown of the city of Wuhan, have proven effective at containing it even as the disease spreads rapidly in other countries, China has faced criticism for suppressing information in the outbreak's early days.

(Reporting by Beijing Newsroom; Writing by Brenda Goh in Shanghai; Editing by Tony Munroe and Michael Perry)

This shows that level of independence of speech in china. Can anybody imagine that one who says that corona virus is not contained disappears? China always wants to hide hide its dirty side but it gets exposed even after lots of efforts.

Here in HK we have several people are infected after tour back from India.

Lmao, and 100,000 people around the world are infected after tour back from China or due to Chinese tourists. What's your point?

Save? Last I heard the virus is contained in China.... Why India isn't doing testing on their dalits.

Don't worry about us. We have high birth rate with 2-3 kids each. Even if a million old people die, they will be replaced in no time.

China could not save its self, hence thousands died like insects.
Where as india had only 2 deaths so far.
So china should be last one to lecture here,
If you don't test, you can say no one died from this particular virus, but in general, Indians die like insects more than any countries in the world from contagious diseases.
V6WjFDa.png

6O4QKaC.png

If you don't test, you can say no one died from this particular virus, but in general, Indians die like insects more than any countries in the world from contagious diseases.
V6WjFDa.png

6O4QKaC.png

As i said. Old ones die and we reproduce 2-3 new ones for every one that dies. That's why majority of our population is young, while you guys are aging.

Swine flu is just like normal flu and comes back every year in all countries including China. It's death rate is around 0.1%. It kills thousands of people in India, US and China
Ebola has much higher death rate, but pose less threat to humanity cause it is not very highly contagious, the H1N1 is very contagious and becomes a seasonal flu, it killes way more people than ebola, we should all thank this American flu.

As i said. Old ones die and we reproduce 2-3 new ones for every one that dies. That's why majority of our population is young, while you guys are aging.
Haha, good theory, sounds like breeding animals, so people don't get old in India, what a nice country to live in.

Lmao, and 100,000 people around the world are infected after tour back from China or due to Chinese tourists. What's your point?

Don't worry about us. We have high birth rate with 2-3 kids each. Even if a million old people die, they will be replaced in no time.
Exactly what I was trying to say. Life is worthless in India, so no point testing or containing, India is the father of 'herd immunity' specifically the bovine herd. Lol

Ebola has much higher death rate, but pose less threat to humanity cause it is not very highly contagious, the H1N1 is very contagious and becomes a seasonal flu, it killes way more people than ebola, we should all thank this American flu.

Haha, good theory, sounds like breeding animals, so people don't get old in India, what a nice country to live in.

No we don't thank it. But it has a very low death rate (0.1%), so no one needs to fear swine flu. If it wasn't swine flu, it would be other influenza strain. If coronavirus death rate was 0.1%, I wouldn't blame China at all.

Yes, very nice country to live in. Plenty of young people instead of old farts.

I flew back to Xi'an the day before yesterday and felt that here was no tension there, but everyone was still wearing masks. There has no new covid-19 case in Xi'an for many days though.

People who enter China from overseas and people from Hubei got more attention, after we got off the plane, people from Hubei will be sent to communities by vehicles of the paramedics to prevent us from taking public transport and those from overseas will be sent to the hotel for 14 days of quarantine.

This is a microcosm of China's epidemic prevention work.

By the way, in the village where I stayed before, all villagers went out wore masks, and some of them wore gloves.

It is now almost impossible for the coronavirus to spread in China because we do take good protective measures against the virus.

Since there are no/very few new cases, China's coronavirus recovery is definitely not fake.

Attachments

• got 'special attention' from the medical staff..jpg
    got 'special attention' from the medical staff..jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 23
  • In the village.jpg
    In the village.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 23
Any rogue states have their own ways to ruin itself. Their destruction is embedded in its ideology. They are born to fail. Their shitty superficial thinking will ruin them. This epidemic is one of its manifestation. China will require a great endeavor to survive and get back to right path. They will remain a nation of mentally and physically ill people who thinks wrong and acts wrong.
lol, sounds like what a great country India is comparing with China, go to youtube and find how homeless roaming on the street beging and stealing, how child laborers working in dangerous mines and live in slums,don't think that no one knows what India is really is, I rarely talk about India doesn't mean I don't know what's going on in India.

Exactly what I was trying to say. Life is worthless in India, so no point testing or containing, India is the father of 'herd immunity' specifically the bovine herd. Lol

Exactly, we don't need to contain, we will outbreed you whatever happens :lol:. Old weak people will die and new ones take their place, simple.

Yes, very nice country to live in. Plenty of young people instead of old farts.
You can pray that you never get old and sadly India also suffers the highest childhood fatality in the world, so being young is also not safe for Indians.

You can pray that you never get old.

Lmao, i have already said in a previous thread that i don't care if i live after 50 or 60. What will i do after 50? Walk with a cane? That might sound fun for you, not for me

Back
Top Bottom