What's new

China's 'Come to Jesus' Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know and i know that the asian women who marry whites are frequently abused and suffer severe domestic violence especially in the US.

Honest to goodness, I don't know that.

It's conceivable if such women you speak about don't speak English, or are disadvantaged by less-than-ideal VISA situations.

Even there, all she has is to find out about the Family Law court.

The man, especially anyone who's "done hitting", will be sorry.

Or made to be very quickly.

There is enough LOGICAL and scientific evidence AGAINST god.......BUT people still look for the slightest pretext to believe in god, just for mental solace.......I am one of them.......I want to believe GOD is there.....

The idea that DEATH is the end to everything.....is very DEPRESSING.....it takes away the meaning of life........

don't you think it is non-sence to go on and preach or try converting people. if feel its a sick practice. Mother Teresa was a cristian yet she being so popular for her humanitarian work never was interested in converting people.
Swamy Vivekanada a great Hindu by nature and a great spritual leader did trun down the people who asked him about converting to HINDUSIM in persuit of self realization. He said its posible for every to realize himself and god be it what ever religion they follow.

The act of conversion and preaching just shows how insecure CHRISTIANITY is and is behaving like prostitue to sell it self to gather followers. Don't you think that its possible for the human race to co-exist with each following his/her own religion.
It's not about converting, it'a about share blessing to others.

There is enough LOGICAL and scientific evidence AGAINST god.......BUT people still look for the slightest pretext to believe in god, just for mental solace.......I am one of them.......I want to believe GOD is there.....

The idea that DEATH is the end to everything.....is very DEPRESSING.....it takes away the meaning of life........

Depressing? Not so. I find that it ensures one will live life to the fullest before kicking the can. Finding submissive people is depressing.

@ ashokdeiva
The act of conversion and preaching just shows how insecure CHRISTIANITY is and is behaving like prostitue to sell it self to gather followers. Don't you think that its possible for the human race to co-exist with each following his/her own religion.

Are you suggesting that Hindutva/RSS/etc activists do not engage in "conversion" drives ? Hell, those thugs make people convert on gun-point. So, who is the real prostitute now ?

Its a great development if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom