What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan?

Yes, we are militants. No kidding.

Yes, we will succeed because we are the strongest nation on the planet, at least within our East Asian neighborhood. The true East Asian empire is PRC and the ruler is our Chairman Xi. You better abandon your worship of the Japanese King. That other Japanese guy is always gushing about Akihito like he is really a diety :angel:
Are you sure you understand Japanese politics? Mikado is just a symbolic leader, we are a democratic country, the Asian model. Give up your militant advocate that we should live in peace, the development of Chinese culture together.

美氣氏 Funny :D
Please do not insult the surname, they were once ancient Chinese nationals.

"Jurisdiction" is a very temporary thing.

There was no mention of the word "Senkaku" in any documents before the 1900's, before that Japan used to write it as Diaoyu as well.

Only 100 years, that's a blip in the history of humanity.
We can not let the land become communist territory.

Pakistan of course, the economic factor is not the main factor.

We even have much bigger economic relation with the US, but do you think that our proxy war with the US will ever end?

We choose Pakistan over India just like we choose Russia over the US.

Are you sure you understand Japanese politics? Mikado is just a symbolic leader, we are a democratic country, the Asian model. Give up your militant advocate that we should live in peace, the development of Chinese culture together.
The empire can enter into tributary relationships with our neighbors. Japan historically tended to resist these relationships but China's overwhelming power means Japan will have little choice within 10 years.

The empire can enter into tributary relationships with our neighbors. Japan historically tended to resist these relationships but China's overwhelming power means Japan will have little choice within 10 years.
I do not want the militants dialogue, you're too naive.

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must. It is the law of the universe. Samurais understood this (that other Japanese guy is always gushing about samurais). So did Mao "political power grows from the barrel of a gun."

三原氏、田尻氏、原氏、小金丸氏、鞍手氏、岩戶氏、美氣氏、山崎氏、古賀氏、枝吉氏、米倉氏、海頭氏、別府氏、安永氏、天草氏、山鹿氏、坂井氏、粥田氏、砥上氏These are the Eastern Han immigrants, but we are no longer using the Han surnames.

Interesting, I learn something new today, for me the most close relate to Chinese are Koreans, Japaneses and Vietnameses, I rarely want to pick the "word" fight with these peoples unless made some itchy comments over China and Chinese peoples.

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must. It is the law of the universe. Samurais understood this (that other Japanese guy is always gushing about samurais). So did Mao "political power grows from the barrel of a gun."
Mao Zedong would destroy Chinese culture, Chinese culture, do you have it?

Interesting, I learn something new today, for me the most close relate to Chinese are Koreans, Japaneses and Vietnameses, I rarely want to pick the "word" fight with these peoples unless made some itchy comments over China and Chinese peoples.
At least we still successor of Chinese culture and well-preserved, but you destroy Chinese culture.

Mao Zedong would destroy Chinese culture, Chinese culture, do you have it?

At least we still successor of Chinese culture and well-preserved, but you destroy Chinese culture.
If you wanted to preserve Chinese culture you had a huge window of opportunity in 1930's. Chiang was waiting for a reasonable offer. You could have set up shop in Peking and even had your migrants in Manchukuo no problem. With the whole mainland secured, you could face the Pacific threat. But no... you guys had to massacre us :sick:

If you wanted to preserve Chinese culture you had a huge window of opportunity in 1930's. Chiang was waiting for a reasonable offer. You could have set up shop in Peking and even had your migrants in Manchukuo no problem. With the whole mainland secured, you could face the Pacific threat. But no... you guys had to massacre us :sick:
That's militarist war criminals error, Japanese people love peace, hope not to destroy traditional Chinese culture, you lose too much.

That's militarist war criminals error, Japanese people love peace, hope not to destroy traditional Chinese culture, you lose too much.
You mean the war criminals whose spirits your in office Prime Minister worships? :coffee:

In any case, what's done is done. PRC is here and PRC is the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere your ancestors theorized about. There is no stopping us. We will be even more dominant than the Qing under Kangxi. More like the Ming when Zheng He sailed the seas. This is our territorial expectation.

Last edited:
You mean the war criminals whose spirits your in office Prime Minister worships? :coffee:
They are people who sacrifice for the country, though the war criminals, but they are for the state to pay, and pay homage to them not at fault. You also like to pay homage to those who attack foreign generals, which is in line with Confucian culture Xiaoyi.

If you want to preserve Chinese culture, then why did you change your surname?
This is my last name does not matter, we retain Confucianism, we protect the cultural relics.

Why India over Pakistan? China is investing in both, meaning that they are considered on the same footing economically, but for India it is worst, as it boast a 1+ trillion economy and still needing foreign investments for its own local infrastructure, just like Pakistan.China's friendship with India stops at good neighboring, since India's intentions of helping others to weaken China are obvious by the suggestion of having a consortium of four nations with Japan, Germany and Brazil if I'm not mistaken, Japan plus India is a no no for China, the US and India is another no for China, alongside other Indian alliances in Asia.
While they have none of this in their relationship with Pakistan, So the choice is more than obvious. They both describe their relationship as an all weather one, higher than mountains and deeper than seas.

Communist militant, the development of Chinese culture, you should not embezzle territory of others.

Diaoyu island? Acco
Your friend is the modern Japanese immigrants? So that they may retain the Han surnames, but my family is the migration of the Eastern Han Dynasty in Japan, in order to integrate into the society in which we no longer use 劉。

You are militants, you will not succeed.

Can you comment on Abe visiting yasukuni shrine? Is that considered militant
worshiping war criminals?

You are so funny. Even your PM went to worship war criminals.

Chinese people are taught about how bad Japanese are and do not use their own head to think about why Japanese the only people looked like us despite some minimal groups.
war criminals,Dioayu Isand,worship shrine ,so boring

Back
Top Bottom