What's new

China’s bullet trains facilitate market integration and mitigate the cost of megacity growth

Lanzhou-Urumqi HSR April 23rd, 2014

41c66f692ed34e629d7bbaf9bf308b93.jpg

08e97b1f86a4413b9cc93dd77cb31898.jpg

2e7a9247aa384677907b36b3e93e5562.jpg

72a84253c3e14168af1b825d317eea41.jpg

a2725b95c00244ed9a3891328934edeb.jpg

e662b11797e94e4ea09f0be19d886cdf.jpg

From chinanews.com

LOL. I am an employer in Hanoi, Vietnam, what you wrote make me laugh ... LOL.
why propaganda here ?

Some China project in Vietnam, they bring Chinese workers here to do most heaviest and lowest income work ...

If Vietnamese workers ready to do whatever they want with 100$ why they must bring Chinese cleaners to Vietnam
Please don't be delusional . I. went to Vietnam and i know how poor the common people are.

Because you are not well informed, let me state :

1. There's always a regulated minimum wage for FDI companies to pay for domestic workers.
The real wage they get always higher than minimum level including, lunch / dinner, health, insurance, some allowance ...
And a FDI cannot pay what they want but both higher than minimum and not lower than nearby companies, if not there's no workers for them ...

And for you information, the minimum wage for Hanoi region about 130$ ++ / month
So the guy said that his brother pay 100$ for average worker is baseless

2. Is this technician ? No they are just popular labor. If they are not Vietnamese, because Vietnamese workers don't want to do that work, or want to do that work with higher wage level ... So Chinese contractors must bring them from China to ...
ImageView.aspx

When we get the money from Japan for HSR project in Vietnam, we would hire Chinese workers for saving costs ...
140406170235_lao_dong_trung_quoc_640x360_baomoi_nocredit.jpg
Stop posting random pics ssaying they are Chinese workers. They are most likely Vietnamese .

So Vietnamese workers go to China for lowest pay in factories in Guang Dong
I saw many poor people in Vietnam. I was at mall buying Rockport shoes. It cost $50 USD . Shoe salesman said that equal his monthly salary.

Stop posting random pics ssaying they are Chinese workers. They are most likely Vietnamese .

I saw many poor people in Vietnam. I was at mall buying Rockport shoes. It cost $50 USD . Shoe salesman said that equal his monthly salary.

$50 = ¥330

in China, in Guizhou, the statutory lowest salary is ¥1030, in Shanghai it is ¥1620。 But I believe in China, employees at shopping mall earns much higher than that lowest standard.

Vietnam is too poor with slow economy growth, no hope for this failed country.

They are Chinese.
No one believe 50$ equal his monthly salary ... don't troll.
A guy say that worker has 100$ salary in Hanoi - the capital, another guy said guy at luxury shopping mall has 50$ monthly salary.
You must be brainwashed to believe in those silly ideas.

$50 = ¥330

in China, in Guizhou, the statutory lowest salary is ¥1030, in Shanghai it is ¥1620。 But I believe in China, employees at shopping mall earns much higher than that lowest standard.

Vietnam is too poor with slow economy growth, no hope for this failed country.

You Chinese said 50$ / month is Vietnam salary, another Chinese said "too poor"
You 2 are wrong at first ...

For the guy selling those shoes, his salary at least $300 / month

Last edited:
They are Chinese.
A guy say that worker has 100$ salary in Hanoi - the capital, another guy said guy at luxury shopping mall has 50$ monthly salary.

Vietnam so poor, the women can't bear it, so they go abroad.

Vietnam so poor, the women can't bear it, so they go abroad.

We know we are poor.
But don't foolish others by giving 50$ as monthly salary of saleman at shopping mall.
There has not a little of the truth.

Not women only, men go aboard too. So do Chinese people.

We know we are poor.
But don't foolish others by giving 50$ as monthly salary of saleman at shopping mall.

of course, it;s higher than $50, if you sell one more tshit, you will give one extra buck, it's $51. That's your bonus.

They are Chinese.

The Vietnamese salesman told me. Which is not uncommon since Vietnam's GDP per capita is only $550/year. People who work in retail are not known to have high salaries even if you manage the store.

The Vietnamese salesman told me. Which is not uncommon since Vietnam's GDP per capita is only $550/year. People who work in retail are not known to have high salaries even if you manage the store.

PPP of Vietnam are about $2500-3000 in average, while in Hanoi higher than other towns, only lower than HCMC.
Remember that, 80% of Vietnam population are farmers which has lowest income, and that guy is not ...
Only for room rent with basic condition, he must pay at least $100 per month. So monthly salary 50$ is impossible no matter what is his job ... Your Vietnamese friends could tell you, that's joke. or more simple, that guy is kidding ( lied to ) you.

If manage the store, the income would be at least $25,000-30,000 per year.

We know we are poor.

That is what he told me. It's probably true because he is just a worker and average Vietnamese nominal GDP per person is around $550 USD/year.

PPP of Vietnam are about $2500-3000 in average, while in Hanoi higher than other towns, only lower than HCMC.
Remember that, 80% of Vietnam population are farmers which has lowest income, and that guy is not ...
Only for room rent with basic condition, he must pay at least $100 per month. So monthly salary 50$ is impossible no matter what is his job ... Your Vietnamese friends could tell you, that's joke. or more simple, that guy is kidding ( lied to ) you.

If manage the store, the income would be at least $25,000-30,000 per year.
Little baby, I only talk in nominal (real) GDP.

That is what he told me. It's probably true because he is just a worker and average Vietnamese nominal GDP per person is around $550 USD/year.

Little baby, I only talk in nominal (real) GDP.

The room rate 100$ / month is nominal not PPP .
No one believe in a saleman at shopping mall has the salary $100 - $200, because every month he must pay 100$ for room, $20 for fuel, 10$ for phone bill, $25 for electricity and fresh water, ...
a lunch cost $2.5 each, means 50$ not enough for his lunch a whole month.

Beijing-Fuzhou HSR, April 24th, 2014

Constructions in Wuyuan, Jiangxi province, Central China.

1110405235_13983902212501n.JPG

1110405215_11n.jpg

From zj.xinhuanet.com

Back
Top Bottom