What's new

China’s bullet trains facilitate market integration and mitigate the cost of megacity growth

Do we need to ask a Vietnamese for permission to build our national infrastructure? It is none of Vietnamese business.

some guys wish to have the huge budget from state ( in this case hundreds billion USD ) for ineffective projects.
Big project, not too much care about effective ... lead to big money in their pocket.

Zhang Shuguang himself put 2.8 billion usd into his pocket..

you looks happy to see that ...

About safety :

Shinkansen not suffer any fatal accident during 50 years of heavy operation.
Let learn from their achievement.

Hello World Cup 2014,Hello Brazil:

20140228033459987.jpg

Designed in China,Made in China,Created for the World,Used by the World。:D

360 EMUs and 114 Metro vehicles

some guys wish to have the huge budget from state ( in this case hundreds billion USD ) for ineffective projects.
Big project, not too much care about effective ... lead to big money in their pocket.

Zhang Shuguang himself put 2.8 billion usd into his pocket..

you looks happy to see that ...

About safety :

Shinkansen not suffer any fatal accident during 50 years of heavy operation.
Let learn from their achievement.
So Mr. Vietnamese, can we build our train with your permission?

I hear that HSR fare 150$ - 285$ for 1300 km , travel during 5 hours trip
when they lower the speed a little bit ( trave during 9 hours ) - the fare down to two - third ... cheaper and safer. That's what I mentioned.

it costs more ( double to triple ) than ordinary air ticket fare from Hanoi - Hochiminh city, 1800km. travel during 2 hours.

G1_-_Beijing_South-Shanghai_Hongqiao.jpg

You built it with high cost and many corruption, accident and death ...
Are you saying there had never been train accident in other country? LOL Corruption is actually worse in your country. Just look at your country infrastructure and shitty wage, we already know all the money is going directly into your official pocket. But here, we, Chinese citizens, know who is likely corrupt and we are doing our best to clean our this rotten rats. So Mr. Vietnamese, can we have your permission here? LMFAO.

You don't care about your own money ?, ... now billions of them in offshore accounts of some guys like Liu Zhijun and Zhang Shuguang ...

Are you saying there had never been train accident in other country? LOL Corruption is actually worse in your country. Just look at your country infrastructure and shitty wage, we already know all the money is going directly into your official pocket. But here, we, Chinese citizens, know who is likely corrupt and we are doing our best to clean our this rotten rats. So Mr. Vietnamese, can we have your permission here? LMFAO.

You clone Shinkansen by steal their tech and cannot achieve what they achieved !!!
50 years of operation without any fatal accident ...

Safety first , pals !!!

You don't care about your own money ?, ... now billions of them in offshore accounts of some guys like Liu Zhijun and Zhang Shuguang ...

You clone Shinkansen by steal their tech and cannot achieve what they achieved !!!
50 years of operation without any fatal accident ...

Safety first , pals !!!
It is our money. How we spend is none of your Vietnamese business. Please stop embarrassing yourselves in our national priorities. Consider your country states, I feel pity for an oversea Vietnamese like you to be honest.

I repeat, you either answer my question directly so you shut the **** up because at this point, I don't want to even consider a Vietnamese worth to talk about.

HAHA... u consider Chinese can not pay for the ticket of highspeed train ?

Well i tell u now the average salary/month in China, it's about 4000RMB (work in office, lower salary in factory). China is a big country, according to the trival distance, the ticket of highspeed train would be 100 RMB - 600 RMB. Normal days air ticket from 400RMB - 1000RMB, but close to Chinese Spring Festival it raise to 1000RMB - 2000RMB. Above is my personal life experiense in China.

Only i need to say, China is much better than ur thought, Chinese ppl richer than ur thought.

High speed train ticket price depend on distance, it's about 40 RMB for 100 KM.
For airliner, it's about 1 RMB for 1KM (no discount in busy season).

Acturally, a better choice is the quasi-high-speed train, in Chinese Dong Che, the same distance ticket cost about 60% of the bullet train, but a little bit slower, 250km/h of top speed.

Most people who travel only travel that one time to see family. While others would travel for fun. This rail is built for the real middle class, which number 300

How speed of HSR D train? Is it government investment ?
All passengers use HSR to go to work at Shanghai for high wages ?

600 million with average 10,000 yuan / month means all of Chinese working people has the annual income 19,500 $
Do you tell me the truth ??? Even that's true they still unable use that HSR every week / month...

My annual income is more than 0.3M RMB or 50,000 $, but, it's not high at all in big city like Beijing,Shanghai,Shenzhen, etc. etc. I guess u don't believe it, right?

I dont believe the high speed rail will have same fare with low speed ( 100km / h ) rail as above. 530 vs 600 RMB for 1605 km ...

Hey, keep your eyes open and see it carefully, pal, the 530 price is "Soft Sleeper Fares", it's a bed, not a seat, you can sleep on it and take the train as motel.

I hear that HSR fare 150$ - 285$ for 1300 km , travel during 5 hours trip
when they lower the speed a little bit ( trave during 9 hours ) - the fare down to two - third ... cheaper and safer. That's what I mentioned.

it costs more ( double to triple ) than ordinary air ticket fare from Hanoi - Hochiminh city, 1800km. travel during 2 hours.

G1_-_Beijing_South-Shanghai_Hongqiao.jpg

lol, do you know why the price is so high? this seat is a luxury class seat in the train, just like first class in airplane.

Back
Top Bottom