What's new

China's Best Ships in Gulf: Trouble for India?

“I didn't say immoral, I said amoral.”

Then, India must be immoral, since it not only keeps its people in poor and miserable condition for the past 60 years of democracy, but also keep bulling its neighboring countries like Nepal, Pakistan, China… As I pointed out, 60 years ago, both China and India were infested with border problems. Now China has resolved all land disputes with its neighbors but India, and India has resolved none of these. The morality can easily be judged.

Since ancient history and especially since communism in the past 60 years, the Chinese only care about their own "Kingdom of Heaven". They want it to be complete, hence Hong Kong, Tibet and Taiwan, must be part of the Kingdom.

It only reveals your blatant ignorance (which, of course, will only be praised by more ignorance people) about China and its history (hence Tibet story), not Opium War (hence the history of HK), not WWII and Chinese Civil war (hence the story of Taiwan). If you don’t know these things, shutting-up your mouth is a wise action. Otherwise, asking for enlightenment is perhaps not a bad idea.

“They will not spill Chinese blood for anyone except their own nationals.”

Please enlighten me who will spill their blood for what they do not have a stake in? You?

Do you know the Chinese have their UN troops in Haiti?

Maybe we could move the UN building to Shanghai, too!

Is the only sane statement. In fact, the Canadians are asking to move the UN HQ to Canada.

I am sure the chinese are not coming to threaten India with a few ships! One more thing I would like to add is that, I have seen Pakistanis looking up to the chinese, It should stop. You guys fought 4 wars with Us and You guys did it alone, I mean the chinese didnt come and fight for u then. They wont now too. They will give you the arms u need, but wont spill blood. The chinese will fight India till the last drop of Pakistani Blood! :)

look back to the history and learn how chinese would help their freind!

Any one who want to hurt Pak would just be hurt more! Chinese's sure about that!

theres not gonna be any confrontation they sending them to fight pirates not indian navy

Back
Top Bottom