What's new

China's answer to RQ-4 Global Hawk

Can China DF-21d or it's future UAV/UCAVs be a real threat when we can effectively put them at risk before they can even reach the upper atmosphere? Well, it' probable!

AvengerC

X-47b

These stuffs are really old. :coffee:

This is our flying object.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can China DF-21d or it's future UAV/UCAVs be a real threat when we can effectively put them at risk before they can even reach the upper atmosphere? Well, it' probable!

AvengerC

X-47b

Except for uav and ucav,china is developing our own space-aeronautics Vehicles too.

0411.jpg

2a7b1f10.jpg

16454u10.jpg

milita58.jpg

02-07-13.jpg

02-07-12.jpg

thx hk299792458

Last edited by a moderator:
krash...I am not looking down on this UAV, I already told you it is much more maneuverable in design.

Look at the picture close up of this UAV where are the landing gears?? It could be a beast in its category, its relatively smaller I am not saying it is too small then predator C, it has been given support look at this picture closely.

2zxqo1c.jpg

BTW, "Implosion engines" are more suitable for space. China might not be that advanced enough in the study of "iron thrusters" than Japan already did. I don't think China is ready for such technology yet; especially in the field of "Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD)".

StrategyCenter suggested that China may be developing (or has developed) a delta wing jet powered UCAV capable of carrying the BA-7 anti tank missile. It apparently would be the world's first CAS (close air support) UCAV. (Photo here)

China also revealed a model of an UCAV (similar in shape to the WZ-2000) that carries TY-90 missiles and an unknown antitank missile. (Photo here)

These also might be the PLAAF's future jet powered UCAV program, in the league of the General Atomics Avenger.

I did not include the Combat Eagle heavy stealth UCAV because that is a heavy UCAV.

What is this?

plz see ChineseTiger1986's videos#46
this is hypersonic vehicles that your usa focus on the developing of high tech weapons now.(ex;your X-43,X-37,X-34)
actally,these things is a kind of unmanned aerial vehicle,also it haven't any pilots but it can cut through the atmosphere.

BTW, "Implosion engines" are more suitable for space. China might not be that advanced enough in the study of "iron thrusters" than Japan already did. I don't think China is ready for such technology yet; especially in the field of "Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD)".

you will be disappointed,china have it and have been developing very fast

Are you telling me that we actually flew that thing over your head and that you have no defense against it! So, I guess we will invade you guys sooner than later before you guys come up with a deterrent!

Yeah! Do u have any idea of WHAT that could be?
Are you telling me that we actually flew that thing over your head and that you have no defense against it! So, I guess we will invade you guys sooner than later before you guys come up with a deterrent!
all these weapons are usa's invention.china have to waste our money and develop these things.bcz we need a security space to develop our economy in the future.

This looks like a UCAV rather , why would it have the hardpoints otherwise?

Chinese "Global Hawk" in PLAAF color.

Sunday, July 03, 2011
Chinese "Global Hawk" in PLAAF color.
The existing of a Chinese "Global Hawk" is nothing new as it has been featured in various trade-shows and with reported maiden flight conducted on November 7th 2009 (here).

However, until today there has been no confirmation to suggest that the PLAAF is adopting this high high-altitude UAV -- this recent photo of Xianglong in PLAAF color suggests that the program is advancing to next stage of development.

yHZxr.jpg

1309339457_90640.jpg

1309339918_16118.jpg

Box-wing%2BUAV%2B-%2BCAC%2B-%2B29.6.11.%2B-%2B03.jpg

Previous blog entry
Thursday, November 12, 2009

Xianglong UAV conductes its maiden flight.
Guizhou Aviation Group (GAV) announces (here) and (Here) that the maiden flight of the Xianglong UAV has been successfully conducted on November 7th 2009 at 12:21 PM. The maiden flight took place at the Anshun airport and lasted 18 minutes.

Xianglong, or the Chinese HQ-4 Global Hawk, is a joint venture between the Guizhou Aviation Group and the Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute (CADI). It was first unveiled at the 2006 Zhuhai air show and completed its high-speed taxing tests in 2008. The fuselage, vertical and power plant of the Xianglong was designed by the GAV and the job of testing, manufacture and final assembly was handled by the CADI.
5_2009111217215037viP.jpg

Xianglong200611081239441220e.jpg

xinsrc_4121103080822493127534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom