What's new

China’s 5G fighter to fly Russian jet engines

I wonder is there any chance J-31 exported with RD-93 engines ?
It should be J-31 powered with WS-13, am I right ?
RD-93 engines is just transitional product used in the early test.
WS-15 is more likely to equip J-31.
WS15.jpg

RD-93 engines is just transitional product used in the early test.
WS-15 is more likely to equip J-31.
View attachment 149384

Exactly. China has the WS-10A that powers the J-10 and J-11, J-15, and J-16. China has the WS-15 that will power the J-20. India has a GE engine as its only option for the LCA because the over-hyped "Kaveri" can only power unmanned drones. Indian gloating and hype fails again. :whistle:

DRDO says its Kaveri engine can power combat drones, warships and possibly trains - The Times of India

"So what if it cannot power fighter jets as of now, it's perfectly suitable for combat drones, warships and possibly even trains! Or, so the never-say-die Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is now proclaiming as far as its Kaveri engine is concerned."

Exactly. China has the WS-10A that powers the J-10 and J-11, J-15, and J-16. China has the WS-15 that will power the J-20. India has a GE engine as its only option for the LCA because the over-hyped "Kaveri" can only power unmanned drones. Indian gloating and hype fails again. :whistle:

DRDO says its Kaveri engine can power combat drones, warships and possibly trains - The Times of India

"So what if it cannot power fighter jets as of now, it's perfectly suitable for combat drones, warships and possibly even trains! Or, so the never-say-die Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is now proclaiming as far as its Kaveri engine is concerned."
Agree with you at some truth that China has made few progress and India still has to pursue.
But I don't this this truth worth Chinese boasting ourselves and laughing at Indian.
China still has a long way to run after the advanced technology of Western developed countries.

We Chinese start our way from 1945 when we even can't produce a tractor.I think if Indian can open their eyes to look upon the world and make joint efforts to take actions,they have opportunity to become a top super power,too.Unfortunately,Indian government still shilly-shally in cooperation with China without clear long-term strategy and usually bend to western officers' sweet words.:lazy2:

Last edited:
Agree with you at some truth that China has made few progress and India still has to pursue.
But I don't this this truth worth Chinese boasting ourselves and laughing at Indian.
China still has a long way to run after the advanced technology of Western developed countries.

We Chinese start our way from 1945 when we even can't produce a tractor.I think if Indian can open their eyes to look upon the world and make joint efforts to take actions,they have opportunity to become a top super power,too.Unfortunately,Indian government still shilly-shally in cooperation with China without clear long-term strategy and usually bend to western officers' sweet words.:lazy2:

The problem with India is they are the ones to constantly gloat about how they're going to beat China in 5 years. Then when that doesn't happen, in another 5 years...10 years...15 years. Indian talks, China does. That's why its fun to give them a dose of reality now and again. :-)

Back
Top Bottom