What's new

China's 3 Most Powerful Dynasties

Extremely wrong perception about the Qin. The Qin did not fail, it won by successfully uniting the rest of the states into one entity. After a very long period of wars the Qin Empire finally was formed but it would not last very long because of exhaustion. Qin left some legacies behind which you are too "genius" to even notice :rofl:

According to me Qin failed to form an actual country.

If only temporary military occupation was the criteria, Mongols would perhaps be the single most successful in history.

But Qin dynasty didn't even last a century in the end.

In other words, while Qin were good at conquering, and battle; it was the Han that actually had the ideological, political, and social wisdom to actually form a country.

But anyways what do you think about the ethnicity proposition?

Do you concur by main point though? Of merging and forming new combined ethnicity?
I do. I believe the peaceful cooperation between human beings is the true driver of civilization. That is why I always promote trade, which is THE biggest cooperation between human beings. In fact, Chinese don't have a strict ethnicity definition. The only prerequisite of being a Chinese is probably the Chinese (the written language).

If only temporary military occupation was the criteria, Mongols would perhaps be the single most successful in history.

In other words, while Qin were good at conquering, and battle; it was the Han that actually had the ideological, political, and social wisdom to actually form a country.

Han is the continuation of where Qin had left off that's something you are missing. Without Qin there wouldn't be Han Dynasty

Though Qin Dynasty didn't last long, it laid the crucial foundation for the prosperity of Han Dynasty. It drove the wide adoption of the conception of "rule of law", which provided a reliable base for people to cooperate without resorting to violence and deception. This is the signature of a society by contract, contrast to a society of status. It was one of the deciding factors that propelled Qin to the most powerful kingdom before it vanquished all others. Han Dynasty inherited most of this heritage.

Just a little OT, this man claims he was the wife of the last Emperor of the Qing Dynasty in his previous life. Regardless of whether anyone believes in reincarnation, I thought his story was rather interesting:

http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/my-past-lives-research.2985/

I mean, wife of the last Emperor of China... How cool is that?

Last edited:
Our glories and civilizations. I am proud that I can still read our ancestors' masterpieces which were written more than 2000 years ago.

修身齐家治国平天下
知白守黑为天下式
执两用中
道法自然

The above characters can explain why the civilization continues to exist more than 5000 years.:D

And I think Ming dynasty is super power at that time though the dynasty was defeated by Qing.
Egyptian brag about their civilization longer than Chinese but the pharaoh times plus the wording and culture will long lost 1600years ago and replace by Arabic and Islam. Unlike the Chinese civilization which started has never end until now.

The maya civilization too. Never survive.

Egyptian brag about their civilization longer than Chinese but the pharaoh times plus the wording and culture will long lost 1600years ago and replace by Arabic and Islam. Unlike the Chinese civilization which started has never end until now.

The maya civilization too. Never survive.

Well to be honest, almost nobody in China can just read and understand ancient Chinese. (And leave alone oracle bone scripts) There have been some changes in Chinese writing, literature etc. Some stuff borrowed from outside as well.

In India also in fact, Hindi is directly descended from Sanskrit. In fact, we still do a lot of stuff in Sanskrit, and use it pretty often.

I do. I believe the peaceful cooperation between human beings is the true driver of civilization. That is why I always promote trade, which is THE biggest cooperation between human beings. In fact, Chinese don't have a strict ethnicity definition. The only prerequisite of being a Chinese is probably the Chinese (the written language).

Don't answer in such general terms.

Do you agree that Han, Manchu, Hui, Zhuang, Mongol, and other ethnicities (apart from Tibetans and Uygurs, who are not Sinicized) should all be reforged into a fresh ethnicity, perhaps Hua, or a new kind of han?

Well to be honest, almost nobody in China can just read and understand ancient Chinese. (And leave alone oracle bone scripts) There have been some changes in Chinese writing, literature etc. Some stuff borrowed from outside as well.

In India also in fact, Hindi is directly descended from Sanskrit. In fact, we still do a lot of stuff in Sanskrit, and use it pretty often.
Mind to stop you bullsh!t on topics that you have no clue at all?? Nobody in China can read and understand ancient Chinese?

See the following picture? This is an arm protector from a Han-Dynasty tomb (2,000 years old) in Xinjiang. Bring the picture to any Chinese that you come across, and ask them what is written on this. Every Chinese, even kids only six years old, could tell you, the scripts are 五星出东方利中国(Translation: Five Star Rises in the East, Brings Benefits to China).
WW1.jpg

I'm curious to know how many Indian could recognize the Indian scripts that 2,000 years old???

Mind to stop you bullsh!t on topics that you have no clue at all?? Nobody in China can read and understand ancient Chinese?

See the following picture? This is an arm protector from a Han-Dynasty tomb (2,000 years old) in Xinjiang. Bring the picture to any Chinese that you come across, and ask them what is written on this. Every Chinese, even kids only six years old, could tell you, the scripts are 五星出东方利中国(Translation: Five Star Rises in the East, Brings Benefits to China).
View attachment 407382

I'm curious to know how many Indian could recognize the Indian scripts that 2,000 years old???
wow, 中國!

アジアは強い、先に日本を消滅させてはならない。日本はアジアの裏切り者だ!黄色の皮膚は黄色、しかし心は白色のです。

中国と日本の間には一戦

もし日本人は武士道精神があるならば、アメリカ人と中国のタイマンに頼るな。

日本人は幽霊に似て。中国が強い時、鬼は家に隠れて出られない。中国は弱い時、鬼はすぐに人の害になる!私は日本人には見えない。タイマンが出る!

腕前は漢字を使わない

日本人は他の国の前に偽装に礼儀正しいが、我々中国人は知っているあなた殘忍野蛮の本質。私たちの前には、あなた達は偽装をしていない。

あなた達が日本は島国で、この特殊な地理位置、あなた達は歴史の流れに何度も外部の侵入僥幸脱出!例えば明朝のときは、豊臣秀吉の朝鮮侵略から明実力が損傷し、私たちの中国が北の蛮夷侵入!あなたたちは面倒な製造者で、いつもあなた達とけりをつける!
haha. I can literally understand Japanese

View attachment 407382

Five stars!!
五星!

you are debating with a genius that can not read and write Chinese, and never been to China, but such small obstacles obviously could not hamper him to claim himself as a China expert.

Qin is not a formal country?? That's the best joke of the day!

Qin Shi Huang's policies like 书同文 (standardize writing system),车同轨 (standardize transportation system),统一度量衡 (standardize weights and measures), 郡县制 (rule the entire China via provinces and counties), make Qin no doubtfully a formal country. And such policies bring continual benefits to China even today. And that's exactly the reason why Chairman Mao's poem said: 祖龙虽死魂犹在 (Translation: We could still feel the legacy from Qin Shi Huang today, although he has been dead for thousand years)

日本は今すでに武士道精神がない、ただアメリカ人の従者。中国との対決は期待していても、中国との対決は期待してい!勝者は王になって败者、敗者は!

When Japan shows little resolve, then they are called out as weak and will lose.

But on other occasions, when Japan shows little resolve, then they are called as trying to revive militarism.

There's no point in discussing with the changing of arguments that are for the sake of remaining on opposition to only troll and bash.

Back
Top Bottom