What's new

China worried over US-India military cooperation

sir it would be nice if our chinese friends can use translator to translate and then post it. Chinese is same for Indians same as Hindi for Chinese friends....

Whats he trying to prove was the original article from China compare

with the article that was translated by India's media had a lot of

difference. Do you get his point ?

And there was no English translation of this article release from China.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

@ emo_girl.
Mam what's difference between the article we posted and you posted? Please do let us know. By the way mam what does the article says? In short? Does it says china happy watching india and america coming close? Please read the article mam. Clearly china feeling the heat and the article says it all.

@ emo_girl.
Mam what's difference between the article we posted and you posted? Please do let us know. By the way mam what does the article says? In short? Does it says china happy watching india and america coming close? Please read the article mam. Clearly china feeling the heat and the article says it all.

Sir i posted the translation coz people cannot understand Chinese sir, now sir the original article & Indian article are both in English sir, so Sir i think u can understand english sir, so sir read it sir, thank u sir

Sir i posted the translation coz people cannot understand Chinese sir, now sir the original article & Indian article are both in English sir, so Sir i think u can understand english sir, so sir read it sir, thank u sir

i did read mam and i didn't found any difference between it. China more then worried.

i did read mam and i didn't found any difference between it. China more then worried.

You look like having a serious eye problem.

In both Chinese and English versions, I don't see any Chinese worry, only situation analysis.

Are you seeing things?

Mam, no need to post the English translation for him mam, he can search the internet himself mam. You are too helpful mam, please understand mam that by pampering him too much he will not learn to walk on his own feet mam, this is nothing personal against you mam, just thinking about his future mam. Sorry for this long explanation mam, thank you mam.:pakistan:

You look like having a serious eye problem.

In both Chinese and English versions, I don't see any Chinese worry, only situation analysis.

Are you seeing things?

sir i would call it indo-us heat effect rather then situation analysis as u termed it. Clear indication how china views relation between india and america.

Mam, no need to post the English translation for him mam, he can search the internet himself mam. You are too helpful mam, please understand mam that by pampering him too much he will not learn to walk on his own feet mam, this is nothing personal against you mam, just thinking about his future mam. Sorry for this long explanation mam, thank you mam.:pakistan:

Sir you are senior member here. Atleast behave like one. Thank you.

sir i would call it indo-us heat effect rather then situation analysis as u termed it. Clear indication how china views relation between india and america.

SIR; I would call it Indo A@s kissing US relationship SIR.

SIR; Clear indication how China views an A@s kissing relation between

India and America Sir. Regard sir.:smitten::pakistan::china:

SIR; I would call it Indo A@s kissing US relationship SIR.

SIR; Clear indication how China views an A@s kissing relation between

India and America Sir. Regard sir.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Boy i been watching u since long now. Have u got green signal by mods or what? U been speeling u garbage in every thread now. Whole world got @ss. It seems china dont have one. Behave atleast little bit. Atleast u can try.

Boy i been watching u since long now. Have u got green signal by mods or what? U been speeling u garbage in every thread now. Whole world got @ss. It seems china dont have one. Behave atleast little bit. Atleast u can try.

SIR; A little correction for you, the world don;t got A@s, only the

people of the whole world have A@S SIR; please stop watching me

for a long time SIR; It made you sounds gay SIR;

SIR; China not worried over US-India military cooperation SIR;no SIR

Regard SIR.:smitten::pakistan::china:

i just wonder this kid is chinese. i just hope he not a face of china. Dissgusting tongue this kid has. Full of dirty words. No manners at all.

Back
Top Bottom