What's new

China woos Bhutan with $10 billion in standoff with India

Go ahead, post some obscure blog or chow mein menu and prove me wrong.

This is what happens when you can't actually argue against the point. :lol:

Bhutan is coming around to China's side, just like Nepal did, just like Bangladesh did, just like Pakistan did, just like Sri Lanka did.

All of these nations know that when push comes to shove, India doesn't stand a chance of winning against China. And nobody wants to bet on a losing horse.

This is what happens when you can't actually argue against the point. :lol:

Bhutan is coming around to China's side, just like Nepal did, just like Bangladesh did, just like Pakistan did, just like Sri Lanka did.

All of these nations know that when push comes to shove, India doesn't stand a chance of winning against China. And nobody wants to bet on a losing horse.

Yeah, signing off their land to china must be victory for them.

No, I said it SEEMS to be working SO FAR. :P

And yes, the fact that Bhutan is officially staying neutral is a big loss for India. Considering they are bound by a mutual defense treaty.
Mayhaps you being in China have restricted access to actual news. Bhutan has officially communicated that China is tresspassing on disputed territory and building a road there is unacceptable. This is about as partial as it gets unless you reinvent the term and call it 'neutral'.

Mayhaps you being in China have restricted access to actual news. Bhutan has officially communicated that China is tresspassing on disputed territory and building a road there is unacceptable. This is about as partial as it gets unless you reinvent the term and call it 'neutral'.

I'm from Hong Kong, which is ranked #2 in Asia in the Press Freedom Index, while India doesn't even come into the top 100. :P

And read the article in the OP, Bhutan softened their stance after that. They are now neutral, and considering China's offer. That's already a loss for India.

Just like what happened with Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Bhutanese want GHI not HDI or GDP. And happiness can't be bought by money. No one will sell their country for few bucks. Ofcours except few(both nation and individual).

Everyone's not for sale...commies can buy a few @@@@, but some countries have principles.

Hope some neighbor realize what China was doing with them, Friendship is earned not purchased.

BTW Common Chinese citizens are good at Heart, problem seems to be in there communist leaders.
If it was left to the Chinese citizens, China would have run over India a long time ago....This is just the patience and wisdom of CPC that still no attack has been carried out by them.

Last edited:
I'm from Hong Kong, which is ranked #2 in Asia in the Press Freedom Index, while India doesn't even come into the top 100. :P

And read the article in the OP, Bhutan softened their stance after that. They are now neutral, and considering China's offer. That's already a loss for India.

Just like what happened with Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Adding Nepal, BD , etc doesn't really affect the false argument you are making.

BD has not 'softened' its stance whatsoever. The area remains as disputed between Bhutan and China as it was 30 years ago. And India will not allow China to unilaterally alter the status quo. China has been successful on doing that in South China sea, the same tactics will not work here..as has been shown.

I hope that Bhutanese govt will make a sane decision and accept the opportunity to become free of Indian hegemony and protect itself from coming under the cross fire and as they say grass gets destroyed when elephants fight and when an elephant and a dragon fight then both the grass and the elephant get annihilated :lol:

Last edited:
Bangladesh is vary of Chinese more than anyone else.

Where did you pull this crap from? :rofl:

BD is taking huge multi-billion dollar loans from China and partners with it to make warships. This relationship will only get stronger into the future.

So all countries surrounding India including Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka are now avoiding India and are in stead going with the Chinese vision. I guess Modi has successfully isolated India.

Where did you pull this crap from? :rofl:

BD is taking huge multi-billion dollar loans from China and partners with it to make warships. This relationship will only get stronger into the future.

Yes. And India is counting that you take those loans. Proves my point.

Back
Top Bottom