What's new

China woos Bhutan with $10 billion in standoff with India

LOL..... like I said, Bhutan already knows the story of what happen to kids when they take chocolate offered by Big bad strangers.

claim what ever you want but Indian is panicking over China's move, you can sell as much as kid stories you want but Bhutan is not buying its.

Last edited:
claim what ever you want but Indian is panicking over China's move, you can sell as much as kid stories you want by Bhutan is not buying its.

LOL..... its a smart move, I will give you that.

Bribe them when its clear Threats won't work.

But it also demonstrates your vulnerability for the whole world to see :devil:

So, Bhutan has released any official statement backing China?
Or may be you can post official Bhutan statement asking India to move out?

Do you want to re-post the slap Bhutan has given Xi at every juncture in last 3 months?

when I said to ask India to move out? I merely say India can't compete with China over offer to Bhutan

LOL..... its a smart move, I will give you that.

Bribe them when its clear Threats won't work.

But it also demonstrates your vulnerability for the whole world to see :devil:

Bribe? :rofl::rofl: India can't compete against China and start to accuse us of bribing....that's rich

when I said to ask India to move out? I merely say India can't compete with China over offer to Bhutan

Bribe? :rofl::rofl: India can't compete against China and start to accuse us of bribing....that's rich

We are not in competition with you.

All the best in trying to Buy out Bhutan :lol: .......... if they refuse are you going to up the offer ?

We are not in competition with you.

All the best in trying to Buy out Bhutan :lol: .......... if they refuse are you going to up the offer ?
poor bheekhari indian idiots must know that china can buy entire india.

china gdp = 12 tillion

india gdp = 2 tillion

so china can buy whole india with only two month gdp. lol bheekhari india.:haha:

Now Bhutan will side with China and kick India out of its prior understanding. This way India would have no locus standi. Can not linger on. China will move UNSC if Bhutan is with her. 10 billion is too much for this poor tiny state.

India's khel khatam
India kaput on Doklam, will vacate.

poor bheekhari indian idiots must know that china can buy entire india.

china gdp = 12 tillion

india gdp = 2 tillion

so china can buy whole india with only two month gdp. lol bheekhari india.:haha:

I must say this issue between china and bhutan so china and bhutan only two must solve. we need to keep out.

Back
Top Bottom