What's new

China wins titles - Most beautiful cities in the World!

Numbers are irrelevance here since, as you said, China is a massive country, one has to view the whole picture differently.
Let's say take an example of 100 POOREST villages in the country and ask yourself, if present trend continue, how many of them will have enough food 10 years from now? If your answer is 1/2 of them then I constitute China is well developed. My way of thinking is China's population is too big and geography is too mountainous to reach 100% of the people. I'm more optimistic than you, my friend, my rational assumption is 70 of them will have enough food.
I'm sorry I was told I've make 5 posts before I can reply with a quote.

I couldn't get your point.

Food is an issue in China now?? I really don't think so.
forget your "10 years from now", 70%??
I would be surprised if 0.1% don't have enough food NOW

WELCOME

Numbers are irrelevance here since, as you said, China is a massive country, one has to view the whole picture differently.
Let's say take an example of 100 POOREST villages in the country and ask yourself, if present trend continue, how many of them will have enough food 10 years from now? If your answer is 1/2 of them then I constitute China is well developed. My way of thinking is China's population is too big and geography is too mountainous to reach 100% of the people. I'm more optimistic than you, my friend, my rational assumption is 70 of them will have enough food.
I'm sorry I was told I've make 5 posts before I can reply with a quote.

Yeah I get your point. It is not possible to reach 100%. But if the number of poor people are relatively low it is easy to have them live in welfare system. And food is not a problem nowadays, abject poverty is almost gone in China. Education, housing, medical care etc are the challenges to truly turn China into a real developed country.

Welcome to the forum.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Food is not a problem for china.
stupid

ahh let's not do personal attack.

Welcome to the forum and the new member need to introduce himself in the "members introduction" forum.

Data Source
FAOSTAT
year 2007
Per capita consumption of cereals (KG): China: 152 India: 158 Brazil: 114 Russia: 153 United States: 111 Japan: 115
Per capita consumption of vegetables (KG): China: 270 India: 68 Brazil: 46 Russia: 114 United States: 127 Japan: 104
Meat consumption per capita (KG): China: 54 India: 5 Brazil: 80 Russia: 61 United States: 123 Japan: 43
Per capita egg consumption (KG): China: 17 India: 1 Brazil: 7 Russia: 14 United States: 14 Japan: 19
Per capita consumption of fish (KG): China: 26 India: 4 Brazil: 7 Russia: 19 United States: 24 Japan: 66
Per capita consumption of freshwater fish (KG): China: 12 India: 2 Brazil: 3 Russia: 4 U.S.: 5 Japan: 5
Per capita consumption of milk (KG): China: 30 India: 108 Brazil: 119 Russia: 172 United States: 254 Japan: 108
Per capita alcohol consumption (KG): China: 38 India: 1 Brazil: 54 Russia: 99 United States: 98 Japan: 49
Per capita consumption of fruit (KG): China: 64 India: 37 Brazil: 109 Russia: 71 United States: 110 Japan: 54

Data Source
Per capita consumption of vegetables (KG): China: 270 India: 68 Brazil: 46 Russia: 114 United States: 127 Japan: 104

This gave me a good laugh when I saw this the first time. I didn't realize that we Chinese eat so many vetetables like rabbits. :laugh: I remember China consume around 70% of world's vegetables.

This gave me a good laugh when I saw this the first time. I didn't realize that we Chinese eat so many vetetables like rabbits. :laugh: I remember China consume around 70% of world's vegetables.

We also eat massive amounts of fish. :D

haha, Chinese are the biggest eaters. #3 in eating cereals, #1 in eating vegetables, #4 in eating meat, #2 in eating eggs, #2 in eating fish.

even though we eat so much, we still don't get fat.

Yeah,That is why some west guys say Chinese people is so poor that they have to eat grass!

Hen chuvanisum as usal. :tdown: :tdown:

Fake news and with fake thread title headline.

There is no mention of china wins title or even the cities theard starter have posted in the ORIGIONAL NEWS LINK WHICH HE HAVE PROVIDED.
:tdown: :tdown:

First of all its not of some competion or survey its just a post from random site.

Even that sites talks about Hong Kong and Shamghai only. But th thread stsrter who is using fake flags posting random images from various chinese cities like Dalian, Shenzhen, Suzhou uselessly.

that article is a personal opinion,people's tastes in cities are different,people can never agree on which city is the most beautiful.China does have beautiful cities though

The magic of so many grass and gardens is that the maintenance need big money every year, thus locals officials can gain money from it. If they plant trees, they can't, coz trees don't need that much money.

Yangshuo, China

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/02/04/020416114326.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/02/04/0204161023432.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/02/04/0204161052354.JPG

Back
Top Bottom