What's new

China Will Not Relent in Ladakh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Swahney is back. We thought he is gone from public eyes, after concentrated campaign against him on Indian social media. And him retreating.

In this video he is giving advice to Arnab Goswami.
Arnab Swami and advice! He is beyond any realisation. :agree:

Swahney is back. We thought he is gone from public eyes, after concentrated campaign against him on Indian social media. And him retreating.

In this video he is giving advice to Arnab Goswami.
Arnab Swami and advice! He is beyond any realisation. :agree:

He talks sh1t! Arnab and the Bakht are right about him!

He talks lots of sense, always great to hear his opinions.. & at 13:36 he talks about Indian defense minister being present in Moscow & asking them to please speed up the spare parts + fast track everything :lol: lol.

I wonder where is the Indian General with 30° tilted hat ?? He has disappeared from the sence, i thought he was ready for Two Front War :rofl:

He talks lots of sense, always great to hear his opinions.. & at 13:36 he talks about Indian defense minister being present in Moscow & asking them to please speed up the spare parts + fast track everything :lol: lol.

I wonder where is the Indian General with 30° tilted hat ?? He has disappeared from the sence, i thought he was ready for Two Front War :rofl:
He did the same after swift kick in the goolies by the PAF, after his whisky was rattled he did not come out of his bunker for 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom