What's new

China will maintain a military spending growth about 10-15%

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
- To aim the future military expenditure at 3% of the total GDP.

- The prototype of the WS-15 engine to be accomplished by 2014.
- The maiden flight of the WS-10G engine (I guess it is for J-20A) by 2015.
- The maiden flight of the CJ-1000A engine (for C919) by 2016.
- The core of the next generation turbofan with the TWR of 15:1 to be accomplished by 2016.

全国“两会”召开在即 国安委有望正式设立|两会|国防预算_凤凰资讯

Nothing alarming considering that the inflation rate in China is almost 6%. So that's actually a 4% increase.

So it's 279 billion dollars? How about 2012 expenditure? And which field does the most expenditure flow to? The engine and warship?

We will not hike our GDP to 3% in just one year, it is a near future goal.

I think by 2020 with a 20 trillion GDP, we will have 600 billion as the military budget.

We will not hike our GDP to 3% in just one year, it is a near future goal.

I think by 2020, with a 20 trillion GDP, we will have 600 billion as the military budget.

600 billion, it will be more close to the USA i guess. good.

I've noticed that CSIC's sales revenue boost sharply to a new high point around the year 2013, due to military expenditure.

QQ截图20140216024400.jpg

600 billion, it will be more close to the USA i guess. good.

I've noticed that CSIC's sales revenue boost sharply to a new high point around the year 2013, due to military expenditure.

View attachment 17258

They has just received the order of aircraft carrier/ddg/nuclear sub, it is indeed a huge boost.

Nothing alarming considering that the inflation rate in China is almost 6%. So that's actually a 4% increase.

Utter nonsense。

China is NOT india where inflation has remained at the 10% mark for years while growth stalled。

After 35 years of rapid expansion,China is still growing at annual real rate of 7.5-8.0% with subdued inflation of some 2.5%。

2.5% is the inflation rate in China.
Inflation Rate in China averaged 5.78 Percent from 1986 until 2014

Utter nonsense。

After 35 years of rapid expansion,China is still growing at annual real rate of 7.5-8.0% with subdued inflation of some 2.5%。
Why are the Chinese here acting like bulls in a China shop? I said the average rate of inflation is 5.78 from 1986 to 2014. So why are they getting pissed off? Denying the indefensible? Here...Read the first line.

China Inflation Rate | Actual Value | Historical Data | Forecast

And why bring in India every time when this thread is about China? Orgiastic pleasure?

Back
Top Bottom