What's new

China wary of India's rise: Pentagon

I for one will completely support further collaboration and friendship between India & China. A multi-polar will definitely be better than being dominated by a single power.
I hope most other Indian-Chinese members would agree

Unfortunately, the future will be a future of conflict. Why? Because the U.S. only understands the language of power and confrontation and domination. In western culture the concept of cooperation and mutually beneficial friendship doesn't exist. They believe that the one who is stronger has the right to dominate others. Do you think that the U.S. will allow friendly cooperation between China and India? Forget it. They will use India against China as much as they can in order to weaken China (to prevent China from being able to challenge U.S. domination). The U.S. is currently encircling China.

u r wrong. India wont allow anyone to use it. U r thinking that way urself.
its upto China and India only how they form their relation. its bilateral.

I for one will completely support further collaboration and friendship between India & China. A multi-polar will definitely be better than being dominated by a single power.
I hope most other Indian-Chinese members would agree
I agree, if we fail to create a multi-polar world, all these bloody wars and unnecessary conflicts will continue because of total western domination. I would like to see a strong China, India, Turkey, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, Mexico etc. Also, the UN Security Council must be completely reformed and the right to veto abolished; it's preposterous that only five nations are basically ruling the world. Totally unacceptable.

Last edited:
They (the Americans) will also try and use China against India if/when they can. Don't think that they won't try. But yes, ultimately it's up to Chinese and Indian rulers.

They (the Americans) will also try and use China against India if/when they can. Don't think that they won't try. But yes, ultimately it's up to Chinese and Indian rulers.

They are trying to use China and India against each other, but they will fail.

There is just not enough hatred between China and India.

Not to mention the fact that nuclear powers don't go to war with each other directly.

It is interesting to see that Pentagon also issues certificates of excellence these days just like some news media. How heavy is a certificate ?

You are too naive to think that the relationship between China and India is not affected by other relationship. There is no bilaterial relationship between two countries unless these two countries are clearly the two most dominating countries in the world. India and China does not represent the two most powerful countries in the world. Maybe to you, India is the only global superpower. But get back with reality for a while to have a civil conversation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom