What's new

China wary of India's rise: Pentagon

Yes i agree to this if indian army stop violation of human rights in kashmir and leave kashmire for ever then we can all live in peace..

Pakistan and china are friendly countries and i doubt this report.......
infact if india have only one option to give kashmir a indepandence and solve issues in east ,....infact mos tof indian states now asking for freedom so thats how it is now.......

:pakistan::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

now this is wishful thnkng....No one is leaving any area...!!! No way India is going to do it alone...!!! No chance.... why dont u leave Kashmir ...;)

u know where your idea leads to....

Pak also leave kashmir and China leaves Tibet.... basically we all know Kashmir and Tibet is about Water.....

a)so either all 3 vacate these areas forever or

b) all 3 maintain their current ares and rahter have water sharing agreements and each one being given its share proportionaltely....(considering what all resources a country has and what is the share each country needs accourdingly....)

i think option b is better......what i suggested above.....

Correction, Indian and Pakistan are more or less the same civilization

(no matter how much the Pakistanis deny it and claim to be descendents of Invaders :azn: )

thats jsut what you think kid.... ground condition of people in india and Pakistan are different..... :pakistan:

European countries are the same civilization as they realized some day.
But China Indo and **** are not same any way.

That is not a good argument.

"Different cultures" can easily be allies, like China and Pakistan, like the USA and Saudi Arabia.

Wheras countries with similar cultures can have a lot of anger towards each other, like China/Japan, or India/Pakistan, or Britain/Germany.

b) all 3 maintain their current ares and rahter have water sharing agreements and each one being given its share proportionaltely....(considering what all resources a country has and what is the share each country needs accourdingly....)

I agree with you, it's best to keep the status quo. :cheers:

now this is wishful thnkng....No one is leaving any area...!!! No way India is going to do it alone...!!! No chance.... why dont u do so...;)

u know where your idea leads to....

Pak also leave kashmir and China leaves Tibet.... basically we all know Kashmir and Tibet is about Water.....

a)so either all 3 vacate these areas forever or

well i think indian army need to leave kashmire as its what kashmir people want... they will take kashmire from indian occupied army one day or the other....

as far as water sharing agreements are concerned indians had already failed by building dams on Pakistani rivers so indians cant be trusted by any agreements and soon Pakistan will distory all these dams on our rivers......:pakistan:

well i think indian army need to leave kashmire as its what kashmir people want... they will take kashmire from indian occupied army one day or the other....

as far as water sharing agreements are concerned indians had already failed by building dams on Pakistani rivers so indians cant be trusted by any agreements and soon Pakistan will distory all these dams on our rivers......:pakistan:

its showing ur hate to be true.... you need to think ahead to be able to bridge differences... this way no one benefits really... only the stalemate continues....:disagree:

Well we should all leave kashmiris alone, not just india, you are as much responsible for the situation in kashmir as we are. So don't take moral high ground.

And during the height of tensions during our earlier wars we have honoured the water treaty we had, so don't see stupid think stupid and live for ever like a stupid.

I agree with you, it's best to keep the status quo. :cheers:

Chinese Dragon - If there are people like you in the Chinese and Indian government then there is no reason why India and China cannot be friends.

I also agree with you - maintain the status quo on the border and concentrate on trade and economy.

(no matter how much the Pakistanis deny it and claim to be descendents of Invaders :azn: )

Indian and Pakistan are more the same civilization except religions,that's wellknown for Chinese people.

Chinese Dragon - If there are people like you in the Chinese and Indian government then there is no reason why India and China cannot be friends.

I also agree with you - maintain the status quo on the border and concentrate on trade and economy.

I doubt he is chinese.. cause he is the first chinese who is speaking neutrally and logically :D But i hope he is chinese and am sure there are more such rational and logical pepole in china like him..!!!

Pakistan is a land of different civilizations that are all united....

as an ethnic Pashtun, i take STRONG offence to being labelled within same ''civilization'' as a bharti

I doubt he is chinese.. cause he is the first chinese who is speaking neutrally and logically :D But i hope he is chinese and am sure there are more such rational and logical pepole in china like him..!!!
sir with all due respect, chinese are one of the most rational people. just look at the progress they have made.

Pakistan is a land of different civilizations that are all united....

as an ethnic Pashtun, i take STRONG offence to being labelled within same ''civilization'' as a bharti

haha.. see how a stupid line have brought such a big divde in the tinking of people..!!!!

Wot was the difference between lahore and delhi before partition.. i believe we are still the same.. even with the same amount of skeptism an average citizen of indian and pakistan have of each other now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom