What's new

China warns US to 'act cautiously'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been there 3 times per year for bussiness. And I know a lot about there. And every time i been there, some indian in my company always asked me "How do you think about indian?", "Do you like indian", "Do you like mumbai?". Watching their eyes I cant be so vicious to tell them the real feeling of me. Considering bussiness manner, I always said mumbai is a good city.:lol: And I am also curious that why indian like ask forienger about their feeling about india. Brother, do you know why?

Yes, If you can understand we have the motto "Atithi devo bhava" "guest is god" asking another person about yourself is the best way to know about you and rectify your mistakes...

next time anyone asks like that , tell what you feel, the other guy will be still giving you a smile... But I doubt everyone are like that.. dont risk it anyway:lol:

Yes, If you can understand we have the motto "Atithi devo bhava" "guest is god" asking another person about yourself is the best way to know about you and rectify your mistakes...

next time anyone asks like that , tell what you feel, the other guy will be still giving you a smile... But I doubt everyone are like that.. dont risk it anyway:lol:

Almost every coutry has the motto "customer is god", but only japanese really made it true, not india.

Almost every coutry has the motto "customer is god", but only japanese really made it true, not india.

I never said India made it true.... It still remains a major drawback that we are able to attract foreigners but not able to make them happy

"Guet is god" reflects the nature of our culture not the political motto of our country

I never said India made it true.... It still remains a major drawback that we are able to attract foreigners but not able to make them happy

Why do we want foreigner like above to be happy, we would be happy if he won't come here...

Why do we want foreigner like above to be happy, we would be happy if he won't come here...

Thats not our culture..... Whats wrong? Do you think Chinapakistan guy has something personal to u and me? nop.... Its a virtual world but when I go to shanghai I just feel so comfortable there, Even the people of China ask me Do I enjoy my stay here? They like Indian people, my personal experiance...

even if any chinese comes here, Let him visit the western ghats, he will visit India again and again.... Our people are not afraid or Feel enimity with china at all, but in this forum we do... do not know why, but things are like that

I been there 3 times per year for bussiness. And I know a lot about there. And every time i been there, some indian in my company always asked me "How do you think about indian?", "Do you like indian", "Do you like mumbai?". Watching their eyes I cant be so vicious to tell them the real feeling of me. Considering bussiness manner, I always said mumbai is a good city.:lol: And I am also curious that why indian like asking forienger about their feeling about india. Brother, do you know why?

I have seen same paragraph in many on line forums by Chinese posters. Are you a chines 2 cent spin doctor?
Can you tell me which part of mumbai you travel? I will make sure that authorities at Airport wont allow you to pass our borders this time.

I have seen same paragraph in many on line forums by Chinese posters. Are you a chines 2 cent spin doctor?
Can you tell me which part of mumbai you travel? I will make sure that authorities at Airport wont allow you to pass our borders this time.

Stop personal attacking. I dont know what dose chines 2 cent spin doctor mean and I am a software engineer. What I posted is my real feeling about mumbai and india without any vicious blaming. Why do you act so low? Is there something in my post hurt you?

@chinapakistan
why do you keep on intending that indians are ur enemies?????
:sick:

@chinapakistan
why do you keep on intending that indians are ur enemies?????
:sick:

How can you read out that I am keeping on intending make indian enemy in my post? I just said my feeling.

Look at Mumbai now!!! I've been there and she is worst then 1970s Shanghai!

Road is crap! Hygience is crap! I just dun know... Mumbai is "HOT" and smelly and dirty!!! I do not know how they survive there!

Do you know what 1970s Shanghai was like, Honor? Serious question.

I been there 3 times per year for bussiness. And I know a lot about there. And every time i been there, some indian in my company always asked me "How do you think about indian?", "Do you like indian", "Do you like mumbai?". Watching their eyes I cant be so vicious to tell them the real feeling of me. Considering bussiness manner, I always said mumbai is a good city.:lol: And I am also curious that why indian like asking forienger about their feeling about india. Brother, do you know why?

That shows insecurity on the part of everyday Indians - we are hearing more and more about such stories, not just from you. Please do not forget that you have lived in a developed country since age 10 (as per your own admission).

Chinese are generaly more 含蓄. But deep down they crave "recognition" just as eagerly. A little less now perhaps.

Granted, you have way more first hand knowledge about India than most of us who haven't been to the country, but do you really know what 1980s China was like?

Or even early 1990s?

I would take a forward view on things.

My uncle has been to the subcontinent many times. Some of his views are quite nuanced now - for whatever it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom