What's new

China warns US to 'act cautiously'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who started it? Me!!!!

who started it? it doesn't matters, but now you are one of them. try to ignore it if you can't accept or agree with it, bcoz a tit for a tat will never be a solution. most of the senior members have learnt and mastered such things to advoid potential conflicts.

to some indian members:
if chinese authority has no posstion to "warn"--which word i've seen only in times of india--US, so what makes you so special to give so many "suggestions" to China or Chinese goverment.

Nop. In Making the paper future plan come true.:azn:

There are many paper plan what are waiting for you to make it true. I think you must be very busy every day. And I would suggest you should make this paper plan↓ come true first, because it has been delayed 1 years.

Indian PM said indian will let the world forget shanghai only remember mumbai in 5 years in 2004, now time is 2010.:lol:

There are many paper plan what are waiting for you to make it true. I think you must be very busy every day. And I would suggest you should make this paper plan↓ come true first, because it has been delayed 1 years.

Indian PM said indian will let the world forget shanghai only remember mumbai in 5 years in 2004, now time is 2010.:lol:

Yes Indeed.... Ask the world if they know shanghai.... its 2010... Wake up dude.... :cool:

Well thats because you were so busy copying....:lol: , And still busy with that..:lol:

Answer my question please, tell me something made in india or indian made something well? Are you saying you even dont have the ability to copy something?:lol:

Look at Mumbai now!!! I've been there and she is worst then 1970s Shanghai!

Road is crap! Hygience is crap! I just dun know... Mumbai is "HOT" and smelly and dirty!!! I do not know how they survive there!

Answer my question please, tell me something made in india or indian made something well? Are you saying you even dont have the ability to copy something?:lol:

Why do we need to copy, we are not encouraged to do so... sorry:disagree:

Road is crap! Hygience is crap! I just dun know... Mumbai is "HOT" and smelly and dirty!!! I do not know how they survive there!

Mumbai got freedom to express, other wise this shivseniks would be in jail if it was china...lol:lol:

I been there 3 times per year for bussiness. And I know a lot about there. And every time i been there, some indian in my company always asked me "How do you think about indian?", "Do you like indian", "Do you like mumbai?". Watching their eyes I cant be so vicious to tell them the real feeling of me. Considering bussiness manner, I always said mumbai is a good city.:lol: And I am also curious that why indian like asking forienger about their feeling about india. Brother, do you know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom