What's new

China warns US on Asia military strategy

No however is this a good thing in my opinion, our Leaders will be taken out of their soft stance now, Couldn't Have arrived at a better Time Mr Xi Jinping a Conservative Strong man will take power soon and he is a very strong Supporter of the PLA.

and somehow china is the self-declared ray of hope for asia?? given your tantrums (bullying) you've made enough enemies in asia itself.

let me ask you this, which is the strongest asian country that is NOT dominated by the US? if china was a spineless weakling like india what do you think will happen? will the US leave asia now that there are no more countries who are able to stand up and fight? or will they consolidate their control over the entire asian continent?

let me ask you this, which is the strongest asian country that is NOT dominated by the US? if china was a spineless weakling like india what do you think will happen? will the US leave asia now that there are no more countries who are able to stand up and fight? or will they consolidate their control of the entire asian continent?

nobody's bothered about you taking on the US, it is in your national interest so don't preach us that you are doing the rest of asia a favor.

As for India, we've been non aligned for a very long time and continue to do so.

nobody's bothered about you taking on the US, it is in your national interest so don't preach us that you are doing the rest of asia a favor.

As for India, we've been non aligned for a very long time and continue to do so.

you really don't get it do you? taking on the US benefits EVERYONE. india is the 2nd largest developing country and a former slave nation to these 'white' people and has been exploited for centuries then, now, and will in the future, but this doesn't bother you?

the fact that you indians harbor so much anti-china sentiment for the defeat of 1962 has really blinded you. that conflict was a rather minor event in terms of scale; we even took care of your POW. and what did the 'whites" do to you? do not forget that these are the same people who enslaved the african continent for centuries, enslaved india for centuries, and exploited china and the rest of asia and they are today still the most powerful countries right up to this date. you don't think they are still up to their old tricks?

you really don't get it do you? taking on the US benefits EVERYONE. india is the 2nd largest developing country and a former slave nation to these 'white' people and has been exploited for centuries then, now, and will in the future, but this doesn't bother you?

the fact that you indians harbor so much anti-china sentiment for the defeat of 1962 has really blinded you. that conflict was a rather minor event in terms of scale; we even took care of your POW. and what did the 'whites" do to you? do not forget that these are the same people who enslaved the african continent for centuries, enslaved india for centuries, and exploited china and the rest of asia and they are today still the most powerful countries right up to this date. you don't think they are still up to their old tricks?

I wish china and India were on the same page, but there are plenty of recent events (not 1962) that forces us to doubt China's "peaceful" intentions.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-minister-says-no-pakistan-7.html#post2364506
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-minister-says-no-pakistan-7.html#post2364450
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-minister-says-no-pakistan-7.html#post2364394
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-minister-says-no-pakistan-7.html#post2364327

I've included some posts that I think convey the message rather well.

let me ask you this, which is the strongest asian country that is NOT dominated by the US? if china was a spineless weakling like india what do you think will happen? will the US leave asia now that there are no more countries who are able to stand up and fight? or will they consolidate their control over the entire asian continent?

Bro I don't think it would be very difficult for you to understand that we could have and can partner with the US to make things tough for you,but did we do that, we did not act like Pakistan and move our coins in vain just to benefit us. The govt of India sure understands the complications that could arise for the entire region and India if the US comes in to India, so......somewhere down that big heart of yours I'm sure you will have a very very small place for this tiny 3rd world country. :)

Its not entirely unreasonable that China dictates to America after all America has to borrow money of China to survive. No different to a banker or IMF telling a country how to run cos they are reliant on that funder

Its not entirely unreasonable that China dictates to America after all America has to borrow money of China to survive. No different to a banker or IMF telling a country how to run cos they are reliant on that funder

fair point. it is between US and China. But let's not get disillusioned that china is doing asia a favor.
countries act in national interest, it's fairly normal.

If I am right did china buy US bonds they did not lend money to the US, if that is the case it is business and not lending.

fair point. it is between US and China. But let's not get disillusioned that china is doing asia a favor.
countries act in national interest, it's fairly normal.

I know some Indians may disagree cos of Indian border disputes etc with China but on the whole I think Chinese seem more peaceful and less war hungry than Americans

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

If I am right did china buy US bonds they did not lend money to the US, if that is the case it is business and not lending.

Oh stop going to the nth degree to support your local team?? what you a cheerleader for Americans?? Whichever way you want to look at it Chinese fund American deficit

I know some Indians may disagree cos of Indian border disputes etc with China but on the whole I think Chinese seem more peaceful and less war hungry than Americans

correct they seem to prefer covert means, like arming proxies, economic measures.
similar objectives, different tactics. but lets not go off topic AB

let me make it clear again that i'm not saying what china is doing is wrong, they have every right to guard their national interest (just like everyone else).

But it's rather naive to paint them as some sort of Saviour of asia

Back
Top Bottom