What's new

China Warns US Military Against Attacking Pakistan, Readies Nuclear Missile

Uh oh! I hope the Chinese nukes don't take out the Federal Reserve Bank of New York!!! What will happen if the $Trillion of our IOU's to the PRC got vaporized????

Off-topic and No value !
Talk some sense Truthseeker before posting.

"...readies nukes"

I'm sorry but :rofl:

Anyway, don't you guys have your own nukes? What a sensationalist title! Lol. :)

China Warns US Military Against Attacking Pakistan, Readies Nuclear Missiles
Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:11

China has warned the US military to cease its hostilities toward Pakistan. The Chinese government has sworn to defend Pakistan in the event of an attack.

The Chinese military has placed on alert ballistic nuclear missiles. China says that Pakistan has given the US military 15 days to get out of their country. The article below seems to say that the US has had a troop buildup at the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.

Article: China’s Second Artillery Rare Raid Warning!
???????(3)-?
(You can use Google Translate to translate the above article)

the article says China readies its missile on their western Plateau. Are they going to launch on US military bases in Afghanistan close to Pakistan? lol

If the Missiles are for US then the will ready it on eastern front.

the article says China readies its missile on their western Plateau. Are they going to launch on US military bases in Afghanistan close to Pakistan? lol

If the Missiles are for US then the will ready it on eastern front.

Bro, you still think the world is flat? No matter which way you shoot the missle, if you have enough bang in the missle it will go to the destination.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

"...readies nukes"

I'm sorry but :rofl:

Anyway, don't you guys have your own nukes? What a sensationalist title! Lol. :)

Maybe Pakistan's nukes are in China. :police:

Bro, you still think the world is flat? No matter which way you shoot the missle, if you have enough bang in the missle it will go to the destination.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Maybe Pakistan's nukes are in China. :police:

so you want your missile to fly over close to russia, europe, greenland all having best ABM defense and then enter american aerospace ?? I just want you to do that.

China will never dare to stand against USA for Pakistan, plain and simple.

In this thread three flage having a pain in their bamboo ....indian ,amercian n israeil

so you want your missile to fly over close to russia, europe, greenland all having best ABM defense and then enter american aerospace ?? I just want you to do that.

How about the nuke flying over the ocean instead of over airspaces? :moil:

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

or may be all nukes which Pakistan have are Made in China.

How about all Indian nukes are Made In Israel? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom