What's new

China warns India of consequences of hosting large naval drills of 23 Nations at A&N Islands

Time to liberate Chinese from China !
Do you mean from the eternal Presi-tator Po the bear.
images

I have been to China. Chinese people are humble, modest and hardworking. Never ever I have heard them speaking nonsense.
But Chinese posters like @Han Patriot, @Feng Leng, @Kiss_of_the_Dragon behaves in a very wearied manner. Most of them write nonsense. Even good posters like @AndrewJin has become troll. Sometimes I can't understand are they real or a false flag.

Over billion Chinese just keep ignore Indians but Indians like to pick some trash article for Chinese toilette to boost their morals as they're really important:angel:, why we care what India is doing? if they want to have naval exercise even with Aliens is not our business, we're there in Indian Ocean is for one thing: to ensure the freedom of Navigation and protect our sea road from any hostile force.

I have been to China. Chinese people are humble, modest and hardworking. Never ever I have heard them speaking nonsense.
But Chinese posters like @Han Patriot, @Feng Leng, @Kiss_of_the_Dragon behaves in a very wearied manner. Most of them write nonsense. Even good posters like @AndrewJin has become troll. Sometimes I can't understand are they real or a false flag.

:lol::lol::lol: welcome to PDF.

China should also take their Mach 7 plane just to show India they are very, very serious about this.

India and China are full of shit both countries have human rights violations, infanticide, poverty and they both like to lie.

Last edited:
Chinese warning number 9,99,999,9999,99999,999999 and counting.... still no fux given!
Yah, still waiting for you to invade MALDIVES....you have been warning so many times. From politicians to officials. :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

After closing their eyes with their hands and pretending nothing happened. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. At least they finally admit we are there.

China should also take their Mach 7 plane just to show India they are very, very serious about this.

India and China are full of shit both countries have human rights violations, infanticide, poverty and they both like to lie.

why bother we're not serious about India, this article didn't represent the view of Chinese people. And you should yourself check into mirror to see if your country is saint, your nation might be clean in appearance but full of sh1t inside...and I don't bother myself to dig your nation's dirty story.

why bother we're not serious about India, this article didn't represent the view of Chinese people. And you should yourself check into mirror to see if your country is saint, your nation might be clean in appearance but full of sh1t inside...and I don't bother myself to dig your nation's dirty story.

LOL you are so funny.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom