What's new

China warns India against South China Sea oil exploration

I'm thick of these Indian crap, I'm done.

I defend India mostly (because its a Pakistani Defence Forum, most people just bash on it), but I do defend America if there are anti-America threads that pop up every now and then...
What if India and America policy conflict?

It just like you left your sicked mon back in home town and said' i hope you will be much better at the time i came back'.
You know what happens if there is a wat between China and India? You just lay on your comfortable Sofa in CA and look the TV broadcasting. You are not representing anything except for USA, dont be silly boy.

Come on man!Brahmos is a JV product, you need to ask Russians' permission before you sell that stuff.

China is much stronger, India is still there. What else?

We are the same India of 1962?

In 1962 we had army of barely 5,50,000 soldiers; now we have an army of more than 2 Million well trained personnel.

We have more than 1,00,000 MANPADs and hundreds of SAMs

I have not even started with strength of IN, IAF and our SMF.

Our Military power is much more now that what it was 5 decades back.

We are the same India of 1962?

In 1962 we had army of barely 5,50,000 soldiers; now we have an army of more than 2 Million well trained personnel.

We have more than 1,00,000 MANPADs and hundreds of SAMs

I have not even started with strength of IN, IAF and our SMF.

Our Military power is much more now that what it was 5 decades back.
That's the only reason you wanna fight with China?

Or just you wanna make a revenge for 1962?
To demonstrate you should not have loosed in 1962?
To sacrifice another thousands of life to satisfy your vanity?
To demonstate the validity of spending billions of weapon procurement instead of saving those poors?
To tell the world you are the boss of the Asia?

Some Indian ask me whether China will halt its military support to Pakistan if India stops doing anything we are not happy about. The answer is no, cause we scare of being backstabbed. Seeing is Believing.

That's the only reason you wanna fight with China?

Or just you wanna make a revenge for 1962?
To demonstrate you should not have loosed in 1962?
To sacrifice another thousands of life to satisfy your vanity?
To demonstate the validity of spending billions of weapon procurement instead of saving those poors?
To tell the world you are the boss of the Asia?

My comment was in reopnse to your comment which was:

China is much stronger, India is still there. What else?

Anyway, India is not interested in war

India's oil exploration in South China Sea which a little thing is good to Chinese government,for it is helpful to keep my fellow chinese neglect China-India boundary issue which a major tough issue.

Don't take indian serious, they will run like hell when PLA Navy kick it's *** in the SCS. We all knew what India army capable in 1962. Too many Indian god oil user in Indian army.
Buddy you think that we will FRAT now for what happened in 1962.....................India is not that small countries you bully with.

Veto India's seek for PM, for example.

You always fear to take 1on1 with China, that's you ask your daddy for help. Corward! Oops, where was your daddy Sam back in 1962?

In 62, Daddy was in bed with the Panda. :D

It's all about diplomacy, we don't have any moral rights over SCS neither we're exerting any. We're following international maritime rules, and presence of multiple foreign body will only strengthen our stand.

Simple as that. :)

To take on China, only India is enough. Remember, we don't have that coward Nehru in power now.

In 62, Daddy was in bed with the Panda. :D

It's all about diplomacy, we don't have any moral rights over SCS neither we're exerting any. We're following international maritime rules, and presence of multiple foreign body will only strengthen our stand.

Simple as that. :)

To take on China, only India is enough. Remember, we don't have that coward Nehru in power now.

Read some more history before you post here. PRC started diplomacy relationship with your daddy from 1972.

another idiotic warning from CCP(communist cartoon party):P
all they can do is giving stupid statements and doing nothing:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom