What's new

China warns India against South China Sea oil exploration

Don't take indian serious, they will run like hell when PLA Navy kick it's *** in the SCS. We all knew what India army capable in 1962. Too many Indian god oil user in Indian army.

1962 happened 50 years ago.

You are not the same China of 1960s nor is India.

My suggestion: Never fish in troubled water.

The only one trying to make these waters troubled here is you. Its a freaking Sea, you guys dont own it. The world owns it. If we want to go fishing, we damn right will, so stop your unreasonable attitude.

The only one trying to make these waters troubled here is you. Its a freaking Sea, you guys dont own it. The world owns it. If we want to go fishing, we damn right will, so stop your unreasonable attitude.
Keep trolling.....Don't pollute the SCS with your excrement.

Talk when India deploys its naval vessels in SCS, not just 'vows to intervene'.When push comes to shove, India won't even match Philipines in resistance to China.

We always have undertaken policies which suit our interests and its true even now.

We have several options to use; and we will send warships only when China threatens our oil extraction using its military might.

Its a 'if' and 'then' case i.e our actions and decisions will be result of circumstance and Chinese stance and action wrt our oil extraction in South China Sea; nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing about my statement was trolling. Its a Sea, and we will go fishing there if we please, like we did in the past.
A Indian at SCS is like an Alien walking in the street of New york. Guess what? shot dead

We always have undertaken policies which suit our interests and its true even now.

We have several options to use; and we will send warships only when China threatens our oil extraction using its military might.

Its a 'if' and 'then' case i.e our actions and decisions will be result of circumstance and Chinese stance and action wrt our oil extraction in South China Sea; nothing more, nothing less.
Independant policy=dirty policy. Mean you will backstab a friend any time you need. India don't have a basic moral principle to abide by.

A Indian at SCS is like an Alien walking in the street of New york.

Independant policy=dirty policy. Mean you will backstab a friend any time you need.

You make no sense. An Indian in SCS is exactly what the words imply: an Indian in SCS.

Thanks Indians' effort to instigate China in SCS, that help us realize what animal Indians are.

Sometine i think you guys work yourself into frenzy........daydreaming

You deny Human race envolving from animals?

We are talking about Indians drilling for oil in SCS, which we will continue to do, just like we did last time after your "warning". Do try to stay on topic.

And nice try to save yourself there, but I dont think mods are that dumb to fall for it.

We are talking about Indians drilling for oil in SCS, which we will continue to do, just like we did last time after your "warning". Do try to stay on topic.

And nice try to save yourself there, but I dont think mods are that dumb to fall for it.
Better save yourself in SCS, Mod won't help you out there.

By the way, which country are you representing here? India or America?

I defend India mostly (because its a Pakistani Defence Forum, most people just bash on it), but I do defend America if there are anti-America threads that pop up every now and then...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom