What's new

China warns India against South China Sea oil exploration

India national security advisor Shiv Shankar Menon officially claim IN will not dispatch any warship to SCS.

India national security advisor Shiv Shankar Menon officially claim IN will not dispatch any warship to SCS.
Not a gesture good enough,he should ask Indian government not to dispatch any single army man in Arunachal.

omg 20 pages on this, you Indians need to relax
daal chawal kha aur mazey ura

Let me complete Shiv Shankar Menon's sentence (which you quote only half) ...

"IN will not dispatch any warship to SCS ..... IF ..... (1) SCS remains clean for navigation, (2) India's commercial interests (whatever they maybe today, or in future) are secure".

So, yes, if you read the complete sentence, both Shiv Shankar Menon and IN chief essentially say the same thing.

IN doesn't need to have a full time presence in SCS (as of now).
But, all preparations, keeping in mind the latest developments are always a good thing.

Let me complete Shiv Shankar Menon's sentence (which you quote only half) ...

"IN will not dispatch any warship to SCS ..... IF ..... (1) SCS remains clean for navigation, (2) India's commercial interests (whatever they maybe today, or in future) are secure".

So, yes, if you read the complete sentence, both Shiv Shankar Menon and IN chief essentially say the same thing.

IN doesn't need to have a full time presence in SCS (as of now).
But, all preparations, keeping in mind the latest developments are always a good thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep trying to delude yourself, indian........ after China spanked Vietnam by cutting their cables your pathetic government already admitted they won't be doing any exploration or drilling in the South China Sea

No activity by ONGC arm in hydrocarbon block in South China Sea: India - NDTVProfit.com

Artilce said its not cost effective to drill there. May VietNam come with better block for that. Or say ONGC take help form some US company to make it cost effective :P

Did the article say ONGC left and vacate the block ??? Or where e hell Govenment say anything about quitting ??? It's ONGC but I think GOI is making them stay. Guess why ;)
So form where the surrender came ???
I would have normally said "are you retard ???" but hey you are challeged so am not going to ask that as I already know the answer

Not a gesture good enough,he should ask Indian government not to dispatch any single army man in Arunachal.

Definatly but only after you vacate "Tibet" and reinstall the government in exile. :D
Let me guess now it isn't funny right ???

Artilce said its not cost effective to drill there. May VietNam come with better block for that. Or say ONGC take help form some US company to make it cost effective :P
Indeed........ not "cost effective" to have your ships sunk by PLAN ;)

Definatly but only after you vacate "Tibet" and reinstall the government in exile. :D
Let me guess now it isn't funny right ???

why do you even bother bro..topic is about india drilling oil in viet waters to which chinese objected..and heres an intellectual who brings arunachal in btw..

Yaya you sink one in SCS and we take 10 in IOR. Simple isn't it.

Well but do you think its that simple ??? Means common you guies didnt even sunk Viet ships just cut the ropes and ram then with fish boats. First go sink them then talk about IN

Finaly Ever think of walking up from wonderland dream ???
As I said before we have some good doctors here in India if you want some help. Get well soon :tup:

my friend...true that china is capable of sinking indian ships in scs..but 80% of your oil goes through indian ocean...and if at all china attacks india it would move into the dark age...god forbid ifat all a war takes place only india confronts china???guess how many of your neighbours would benefit from your defeat..not to mention big powers like u.s....i expected a little more maturity from a person with more than 3000 posts

why do you even bother bro..topic is about india drilling oil in viet waters to which chinese objected..and heres an intellectual who brings arunachal in btw..

It's called welcome to PDF :D
Some trolls need the answers imigiately . So that troll got on ASAP

my friend...true that china is capable of sinking indian ships in scs..but 80% of your oil goes through indian ocean...and if at all china attacks india it would move into the dark age...god forbid ifat all a war takes place only india confronts china???guess how many of your neighbours would benefit from your defeat..not to mention big powers like u.s....i expected a little more maturity from a person with more than 3000 posts

You kidding me ??? Or you really are new ??? That's how that 3000 number came :rofl:

ofcourse i'm new MEMBER..but i'm followin the forum from a long tym

ofcourse i'm new MEMBER..but i'm followin the forum from a long tym

Then welcome to PDF :D
And this how our challeged buddy is going to be. Either ignore or return his hate in same coin. Trust me There is no middle way with Lolita :D you can't reason with him. He always go nuclear in few seconds :rofl: and talk about dropping them like those are candies in his pocket

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom