What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corect, we can protect you oil company well. We did provide security to BP , but CHina threaten them by cutting off their market in CHina, so BP had to withdraw, if Indian oil company doesn't scare of losing the market in CHina , so you can drill as much as you can in block 127, 128 :cheers:

So, it's wrong assumption, we don't need any one to rescue VN even in Vn war against USA, we will protect India oil company by Yakhont- Brahmos .

So funny that come from Vietnamese to say protection India oil company when themself sending S.O.S distress signals everywhere for help...big mouth..oh I forgot we evil chinese been defeated in 79 :lol:

So funny that come from Vietnamese to say protection India oil company when themself sending S.O.S distress signals everywhere for help...big mouth..oh I forgot we evil chinese been defeated in 79 :lol:

Will need a source here. dont just blabber !

With great power comes great responsibility. China is going to be the worst possible power in the world thanks to its utter disregard for other sovereign states (another US in the making!!!). When the mighty falls, it falls hard. The asian community should stand united and take these belligerents head on!

whats the problem with oil exploration,its not like india and vietnam are building under water nucleat plant

With great power comes great responsibility. China is going to be the worst possible power in the world thanks to its utter disregard for other sovereign states (another US in the making!!!). When the mighty falls, it falls hard. The asian community should stand united and take these belligerents head on!

With great power comes great responsibility?? dont copy that from Spiderman movie, you don't even know what it means...you Indians like to invoke U.S, Nato, UN , Asian community...(who else do I miss) when you can't face China along.

What is obviuos ? You think US sent SOS signal ?? LOL ! And also we never sent any any SOS signal to anybody !

I think you read me wrong...I mean Vietnam sent SoS signals every time it face China, Check my previous posts

With great power comes great responsibility?? dont copy that from Spiderman movie, you don't even know what it means...you Indians like to invoke U.S, Nato, UN , Asian community...(who else do I miss) when you can't face China along.

Again, meaning less BS. You should read more news papers ! If you have read these elsewhere provide a link !

[/B]

Again, meaning less BS. You should read more news papers ! If you have read these elsewhere provide a link !

it's not BS...it's from Indian people in this section of Indian defence. In so many occasions, you guys alway like to start with an "IF"

-->If China invade Vietname,..then Nato will come to rescue....you never dare mention to say India will on the front line to rescue vietnam.
-->If China become agressive in south east Asia..then U.S will....

it's not BS...it's from Indian people in this section of Indian defence. In so many occasions, you guys alway like to start with an "IF"

-->If China invade Vietname,..then Nato will come to rescue....you never dare mention to say India will on the front line to rescue vietnam.
-->If China become agressive in south east Asia..then U.S will....

If our interests come under attack, then we will respond. Not otherwise. And NATO doesnt take orders from us !

If our interests come under attack, then we will respond. Not otherwise. And NATO doesnt take orders from us !

Lol like 1962 right when your interest was under attacked? you guy sent distress signal everywhere to get help and reinforcement. you Indian know only talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom