What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this is official but according to this pdf file...Ganges source is from China

http://www.ce.utexas.edu/prof/mckinney/ce397/Topics/Ganges/Ganges(2008).pdf
Alright!

Are aware where Ganges flows downstream ?which nation? :)

bangladesh3x.jpg

India, Vietnam to deepen military ties

India and Vietnam are deepening military ties and exploring cooperation opportunities, amid China’s growing assertiveness in the South China Sea. A team led by defence secretary Shashikant Sharma is in Hanoi to step up military engagement. The two sides are expected to lay the groundwork for training Vietnamese sailors at the navy’s submarine school, INS Satavahana, in Vishakapatnam.

The visit comes on the heels of a reported face-off between an Indian warship and a Chinese naval vessel in the region in July.

India, Vietnam to deepen military ties - Hindustan Times

Think over this question.....

Can china prevent India to take over Tibet in 21st century?
If you can answer it then you will be able to answer the question
Can India prevent china from its expansionist designs in 21st century?

Sure India always dream to take over Tibet since the liberation og the tibetan slave in 1954...but they're still dreaming. ..and for second question, you should ask themself

Is Vietnam prepared to take that risk for India considering the fact that India cant save Vietnam from a Chinese aggression if PLA thinks its enough ?

its not Vietnam at risk, its India at risk.
India is helping Vieatnam for its strategic & economic reasons.

Sure India always dream to take over Tibet since the liberation og the tibetan slave in 1954...but they're still dreaming. ..and for second question, you should ask themself

see still you are saying Tibetan as slaves, you want make slaves by invading small nations right.

Ganges proper starts from 2main rivers called Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers..

If any source is coming from China , i request you to personally go there and drink it dry ..

Yes..we gonna eat all snow from Chinese side of border...prevent it to melt and flown into Indian side. only the water from Ganges flown toward China, you will at our mercy :lol:

here another link

The Water Page - River Ganges

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

see still you are saying Tibetan as slaves, you want make slaves by invading small nations right.

you said that...I never said that Tibetan still slaves

Yes Ofcourse

No , Check this link and you will understand what i mean
Vietnam People's Navy

I think Vietnam assumes that India and other South East Asian countries hostile to China will come to rescue them ... Such remains not the case actually ... None will be willing to engage China in case of a Future Sino-Vietnam conflict ...

we will defend our economic assets as oil rigs in the sea.
may be for that we need to keep some neval assets along with Vietnamis navy.
this will surly help Vietnam.

Yes..we gonna eat all snow from Chinese side of border...prevent it to melt and flown into Indian side. only the water from Ganges flown toward China, you will at our mercy :lol:

Thats a great idea. :cheers:
Might help u a lot with ur constipation problems...:tup:

if necessary we will defend our sailors in the SCS i recall wasn't there talk of India building a port in Vietnam? i'm quite sure the vietnamese would have no problem with that perhaps in the future when the navy has all 13 of it's indigenous Shivalik frigates we could place one or 2 in a foreign port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom