What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what would be the result..
1) India and Vietnam would sign several treaties along with defence and south china sea deals
2) China would do nothing but protest
3) Peaceful on PDF would jump up and down like monkey stating Indian capital in in the radius of 300 KM from border

@whitesmoke
Why are you so intrested in US response!!????
these are mutual and bilateral deals between India and Viet. From where the US comes in between :what:

Brother .. My friend please edit your post and remove bolded part from your post. Thanks in advance .

regards
Jailer

The day China backs out of Pakistan Kashmir, is the day India will back out of China sea.

Its as simple as that. China should do the right thing and back off, to make Asia more stable.

You got the USA down to a tee mate. Bully boys.
War giver power to US. US has emerged more powerful after every war.
Whenever it is low, it starts seeking war..... It would be more than happy to enter South China Sea.Moreover it is attracted to oil like bee to the flower.
It won't come alone...Japan, South Korea followed by other countries -Phillipines, Taiwan.
China's can then forget all it's plan there.
..I still can't believe... .that China, which is good at real politicks, did such a blunder...:undecided:

Is Vietnam prepared to take that risk for India considering the fact that India cant save Vietnam from a Chinese aggression if PLA thinks its enough ?

Is Vietnam prepared to take that risk for India considering the fact that India cant save Vietnam from a Chinese aggression if PLA thinks its enough ?

Then you probably don't understand the dynamics of this theater....First of all gone are those days when countries can just say it's enough....Secondly India is not timid that China can simply toy with....Having said that if at all India-China comes to exchanging blows then it would be India-china who would be the biggest looser...As far as i know both sides understand this...

Risk ??Oh, fighting with CHina is much more easier than USA. US have lots of allies and military base around VN , but CHina has to fight alone and facing with UN sanction bcz of violating VN's territory .

Problem for CHinese is that after losing in border war against VN and lost their ally Khmer Rouge , their leader try to cheat people that :' VN is very weak , PLA can kill 3000 VN soldiers without single casualty ' and make people belive CHina is really strong when their're Not.

Now, 20 years after very long war with France, US, CHina, KHmer Rouge, Thailand , we're back to the race now and prepare for one more war in the future. Just stop thinking that Small VN need help from India's soldiers , VN only need India weapon and supply . If CHina have the guts, just violate our EEZ in block 127, 128 by her war ship, we will send it to hell.

No thing call Risk for VNese here, we will protect our territory, and CHina has to face with the Truth that : They're still weak. Stop listerning to their propaganda to save their own life.

i still do not understand how you can claim an entire sea as your territorial waters thats like Russia claiming the entire Arctic ocean as its territorial waters this demonstrates insecurity to say the least besides we do not need oil from SCS we have the Saudis for that and Mumbai oil rig

me personally i'm a green type of guy anyway but w.e we can go in international waters if we want too and if China has a problem with it too bad

Er .........you do realize that its Vietnam that is providing security for the Indian oil company to drill there.

I'm pretty sure Vietnam can defend itself against China.

Er .........you do realize that its Vietnam that is providing security for the Indian oil company to drill there.

they gave them a bloody nose in 1979 like we did to them in 1967

Yes Ofcourse

No , Check this link and you will understand what i mean
Vietnam People's Navy

I think Vietnam assumes that India and other South East Asian countries hostile to China will come to rescue them ... Such remains not the case actually ... None will be willing to engage China in case of a Future Sino-Vietnam conflict ...

Syama Ayas said:

Corect, we can protect you oil company well. We did provide security to BP , but CHina threaten them by cutting off their market in CHina, so BP had to withdraw, if Indian oil company doesn't scare of losing the market in CHina , so you can drill as much as you can in block 127, 128 :cheers:

Secur said:
Yes Ofcourse

No , Check this link and you will understand what i mean
Vietnam People's Navy

I think Vietnam assumes that India and other South East Asian countries hostile to China will come to rescue them ... Such is not the case actually ... None will be willing to engage China in case of a Future Sino-Vietnam conflict

So, it's wrong assumption, we don't need any one to rescue VN even in Vn war against USA, we will protect India oil company by Yakhont- Brahmos .

So, it's wrong assumption, we don't need any one to rescue VN even in Vn war against USA, we will protect India oil company by Yakhont- Brahmos .
Mind Boggling !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom