What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.
China I guess you didn;t see the India tactical moves to get China to admit its position on *** was wrong. This is a subtle art of dealing with bullies without firing a shot. Next time, think before you act

15_09_11-Metro1b.jpg

India should push ahead as long as the UN states this is not disputed area then we are good to go. China will learn.....don;t bully folks or that world may slap repeatedly

.........China is feeling the heat.........
.and now India has Graduated from dealing with the pawn (pakistan) to such a state that China has to speak directly....
..and China's policy of containing India with string of pearls ....may not be viable.....
...and pakistan is a non- entity now.....

Good Work India.........Do China to China...Let's see how China responds. If it responds by Violence -it can forget about becoming a world player in future -

I know what would be the result..
1) India and Vietnam would sign several treaties along with defence and south china sea deals
2) China would do nothing but protest
3) Peaceful on PDF would jump up and down like monkey stating Indian capital in in the radius of 300 KM from border

@whitesmoke
Why are you so intrested in US response!!????
these are mutual and bilateral deals between India and Viet. From where the US comes in between :what:

I know what would be the result..
1) India and Vietnam would sign several treaties along with defence and south china sea deals
2) China would do nothing but protest
3) Peaceful on PDF would jump up and down like monkey stating Indian capital in in the radius of 300 KM from border

@whitesmoke
Why are you so intrested in US response!!????
these are mutual and bilateral deals between India and Viet. From where the US comes in between :what:

attacking on capital would be huge mistake for china. are they thinking it was that much easy.

.China will be looser if tensions grew in South China Sea....Japan's, Tiwan's, Phillipin's and US navies will enter the Waters....
Poor move by Chinese......but equally good move by India...Wonder how China will react to India's growing relationship with Mongolia,,?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom