What's new

China warned Australia over US military base

The fact that the Chinese are peeing in their pants because of this is the joke of the day! LOL

The fact that one has to go through all the hassle of signing up for an account just to write about China is the joke of the day :lol:

where in this article did Chinese government " warned Australia",and I just did a google search and this post is the only match on the whole internet.why did this Indian poster need to make up this title?I dont understand,do you not have anything better to do or to post??

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

what does that event have to do with Indians,and why this Indian guy needs to make up this flammatory title?

You won't find any news about China's warning to Australia if you're using Baidu. And Inflammatory (I'm assuming you meant that, since there's no word called Flammatory) title? I have written exactly what reputed meadia like BBC has

..................The Global Times, a newspaper produced by the Communist Party-controlled People's Daily group, has been much more bellicose, says the BBC's Damian Grammaticas in Beijing.

An editorial warned it was "certain" that if "Australia uses its military bases to help the US harm Chinese interests, then Australia itself will be caught in the crossfire".....................

for more details have look here

BBC News - Obama visit: Australia agrees US Marine deployment plan

Your post is simply disgusting with full of personal attacks and stupidity at its highest level.

And don't tell me BBC always lies on China and China's media always unbiased.

And don't tell me BBC always lies on China and China's media always unbiased.

No, BBC does not lie, it is far too clever, it reports selectively. For example it is regularly showing what is happening in Syria in details but it hardly covered or covers what was and is going on in Bahrain. So, we can safely say that the f****** BBC is one of the propaganda machines of the west.

Based on Tang dynasty, if any lands which has Chinese bone that will belong to China. China has right to claims anything ralated to Chinese bones.

Australia was belong to China, and its has alot of Chinese whose lives there. China did a right thing to warned US hands off Australia. Australia locate from SOUTH CHINA SEA also [ Counted from China to Australia].

australia is not a part of the south china sea. i dont know how china can claim land or seas that havent really been in control nor the only one to use the south china sea.. it should be divided evenly among all that have claim as it is all theirs and has been for a long time.. australia is claimed by china.. i dont see how that can remotely be possible, so does indonesia.. again i dont see how... china belong to china, part of the sth china sea belongs to china.. the achipelago near philippines belongs to the philippines, not china.. again how can china claim that when it is a lot closer to philippines.... china think its owns all of asia, from mongolia to pakistan to japan to australia... thats why china is dangerous.. i am all in support of more american military in my country, china keeps building more and more, and positioning themselves globally, they do have a secret agenda, but you got to realise, we are not stupid... so like a chess game, we make a move too.. i dont think indonesia is scared of china, i think their in bed with china and they fight us a long side them. the chinese guy did send a warning to australia, veiled as it was.. politicians make statements, and chinas one was one hinting at already planned military expansion and repositioning of their own pawns, they will now just blame it on US moving 2000 more troops to australia... but china has been active in its dealing with indonesia and timor etc and boosted military spending and its support of those countrys militarys.

No, BBC does not lie, it is far too clever, it reports selectively. For example it is regularly showing what is happening in Syria in details but it hardly covered or covers what was and is going on in Bahrain. So, we can safely say that the f****** BBC is one of the propaganda machines of the west.

OK no BBC,no Indian news ,no USA news, not even European news are reliable... then what`s reliable over here?

China has all the right to complaint, but i all i can say is usa is surely getting worried about chinas might.

australia just put one massive target on its back in case of a war between china and the US.
if the US uses the australian base to attack china in a war over taiwan or south china sea, then australia will face the possibility of total annihilation.

china will be ruthless towards any aggressors towards the chinese motherland just like china pummelled india into oblivion in the 1962 war when india thought they were some kind of big shot.

u mess with chinese interests regarding the chinese motherland, taiwan, hong kong, macau, south china sea and chinese trade routes, there will be hell to pay.
china will put with this BS for only so long, once the tipping point is reached, then its on for young and old.

personally, i would first target india and wipe them off the map. we should have annihilated them in 1962, we were too nice back then, we should finish the job we started in 1962.

china must use these aggressive behaviours by these regimes as an excuse to dramatically increase military spending and development.
we need to develop more weapons of mass destruction and a military that will be able to fight a multiple threater war in a highly informationized environment. development should include high tech, high precision weapons systems with global strike capability. it should include anti-satellite weapons, cyberwar, energy weapons, microwave weapons, EMP, weather weapons like meridian, nuclear, biological and bioethnic weapons.

Oh God that mean you are going to steal all these weapon technology from US & west in one go..:moil:
first you make sure all your copied weapons will work efficiently in the time of war..

read the post above yours. it sums it up perfectly.

but if you are too lazy,

why do you indians believe everything the anglo-whites say? did you know that you are not a british colony anymore? (or at least what it appears on the outside). yes, we know you are mad because we kicked your butt 5 decades ago and is close allies to your other biggest neighbor. but this is no excuse to believe every distorted-negative-biased news regarding china. india is a 5,000 year old civilization? you sure aren't wise.

LOL...Guess your censored media doesnt tell you about other incidents aft 62...and 62 the war stopped before we could counter attack and ...ahh nevermind....i guess you should go read about other places where "WE" kicked "Your
" supposedly immortal butt.....and why are you getting butt hurt??..this thread is about Australia and China not India and China...and also go do some research from a neutral website about Indian civilization.

australia just put one massive target on its back in case of a war between china and the US.
if the US uses the australian base to attack china in a war over taiwan or south china sea, then australia will face the possibility of total annihilation.

china will be ruthless towards any aggressors towards the chinese motherland just like china pummelled india into oblivion in the 1962 war when india thought they were some kind of big shot.

u mess with chinese interests regarding the chinese motherland, taiwan, hong kong, macau, south china sea and chinese trade routes, there will be hell to pay.
china will put with this BS for only so long, once the tipping point is reached, then its on for young and old.

personally, i would first target india and wipe them off the map. we should have annihilated them in 1962, we were too nice back then, we should finish the job we started in 1962.

china must use these aggressive behaviours by these regimes as an excuse to dramatically increase military spending and development.
we need to develop more weapons of mass destruction and a military that will be able to fight a multiple threater war in a highly informationized environment. development should include high tech, high precision weapons systems with global strike capability. it should include anti-satellite weapons, cyberwar, energy weapons, microwave weapons, EMP, weather weapons like meridian, nuclear, biological and bioethnic weapons.
with your express, We understand that, the world would be very dangerous when china a strong.

This is what happens when you rely on English translation and Western news source to learn about your neighbor.

I don't think China ever 'warn' anyone. English newspeaks have perfected a way to talk about the Anglo enemy in the worst light possible. 'Warn' is just a stern word from someone who is about to attack you. There is not a single 'warn' in the Chinese article. When you read Chinese article it is rather tamed, but when those news make one round to English newspaper for Western audience, it is clouded with newspeak.

Obviously, Indian are brainwashed by their white masters after century of having the English push **** down their throat. Just pick out any news article about China and they all follow the same formula. It is rather strange. People are truly blinded by Western media.

Why do non-white people accepts what white journalist write without thinking for themselve? Why the Western media are so uniform in the way they write about China? This is the problem of our time. People around the world are learning about each other not through their own eyes but through the eyes of the massive and pervasive Western media, White Journalist, and White people's narrative.

People should question more about how article are translated and not let emotional and sensationalistic words in Western media cloud their thinking. This is something I think American and the West never think about. It is now wonder why people around the world are so brainwashed by the Western narrative. English is a very flexible and easily manipulated language.

Question what you read.

If China wants to win hearts and mind, they need to do a documentary on Western newspeak and how narrative and opinion are written in 'Western news'. The West doesn't need to censor, because they already have the loudest speaker to drown out any opposing views points. If you divert from the de facto views, you will be castrate from society and fired from your jobs. It pretty hypocritical of the so called 'freedom of the press' in the West.

Indian shouldn't learn about China through a white man's eyes, but should travel to China and speak to Chinese people.
you make me laugh...
yes. they are brothers with conditions: he walk all over your head .

China needs to get more allies to counter USA threat.

Which allies could China get?

?What do you mean?Japan was defeated and troops surrendered to China in China,Burma and Vietnam.
Is that what they teach you in your history books now days?
We can believe that such brainwashing does occur.

Technically speaking, the kid is correct...Technically speaking...That is.

So here is the truth...

In a war, WHEN you commit the act of surrender, two conditions must be met before said commitment:

- That YOU are a duly appointed representative of your side of the war, authorized to speak on the country's behalf.

- That the recipient of said act of surrender MUST equally be a duly appointed representative of his side of the war, authorized to speak on his country's behalf.

Is it possible that a general of the losing side officially surrender to a sergeant of the other side? Not really. The general can only commit his soldiers, parcel or all of his army, to cease fighting, and the sergeant of the other side is obligated to accept the truce. This is assuming the general has spoken the order to cease combat to all that he can reach. When the other side received news of the commitment of cessation of hostility, they will send someone of equal stature, civilian or military, to finally accept a formal surrender on his country's behalf. Of course, in an emergency, if the only available representative is that sergeant, then his side can make him their official representative to speak on their behalf and accept said surrender. No matter what, both sides must have representatives who can negotiate with minimal inputs from their respective remote governments and who can officially sign their governments' credibility and integrity into documents.

Now here is where the Chinese brainwashing and distortions of history and facts comes into play...

AFTER the official surrender has been noted and that both sides have transmitted the order of cessation of hostility to their respective armies, but usually such order have transmitted before the official surrender ceremony, all units from the losing side's army must give up their weapons to the winner's army, regardless of remaining combat capability and ranks. In other words, at this point, a general from the losing side must take orders from the sergeant of the winning side if they were to meet. The general's army can be numerically superior and all the sergeant has is his squad and that still would not matter. The general's army is in effect the 'subordinate'. The losing side's army is in effect the 'subordinate' EVERYWHERE and ANY WHERE if there is a unit of the winning side's army to assume authority.

So what happened at the end of WW II was that since China was part of the Allies, any Chinese military unit, Nationalists or Communists, were authorized to assume authority over any Imperial Japanese military unit of any size at any location. In fact, in Indochina, which include Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia, Imperial Japanese soldiers were authorized BY THE ALLIES to retain their weapons, to keep authority, and to keep civil order until an appointed representative of the Allies arrive to take over authority. In such a situation, that representative can be civilian or military of ANY rank, but what happened was that Nationalist Chinese troops arrived and assume authority.

What this mean is that the Chinese education system can be technically correct in saying that Imperial Japan, not Imperial Japanese Army units, surrendered to China with none of the students any wiser to the truth.

Back
Top Bottom