What's new

China warned Australia over US military base

australia just put one massive target on its back in case of a war between china and the US.
if the US uses the australian base to attack china in a war over taiwan or south china sea, then australia will face the possibility of total annihilation.

china will be ruthless towards any aggressors towards the chinese motherland just like china pummelled india into oblivion in the 1962 war when india thought they were some kind of big shot.

u mess with chinese interests regarding the chinese motherland, taiwan, hong kong, macau, south china sea and chinese trade routes, there will be hell to pay.
china will put with this BS for only so long, once the tipping point is reached, then its on for young and old.

personally, i would first target india and wipe them off the map. we should have annihilated them in 1962, we were too nice back then, we should finish the job we started in 1962.

china must use these aggressive behaviours by these regimes as an excuse to dramatically increase military spending and development.
we need to develop more weapons of mass destruction and a military that will be able to fight a multiple threater war in a highly informationized environment. development should include high tech, high precision weapons systems with global strike capability. it should include anti-satellite weapons, cyberwar, energy weapons, microwave weapons, EMP, weather weapons like meridian, nuclear, biological and bioethnic weapons.
Request a user name change and change your name to China hypertension.

australia just put one massive target on its back in case of a war between china and the US.
if the US uses the australian base to attack china in a war over taiwan or south china sea, then australia will face the possibility of total annihilation.

china will be ruthless towards any aggressors towards the chinese motherland just like china pummelled india into oblivion in the 1962 war when india thought they were some kind of big shot.

u mess with chinese interests regarding the chinese motherland, taiwan, hong kong, macau, south china sea and chinese trade routes, there will be hell to pay.
china will put with this BS for only so long, once the tipping point is reached, then its on for young and old.

personally, i would first target india and wipe them off the map. we should have annihilated them in 1962, we were too nice back then, we should finish the job we started in 1962.

china must use these aggressive behaviours by these regimes as an excuse to dramatically increase military spending and development.
we need to develop more weapons of mass destruction and a military that will be able to fight a multiple threater war in a highly informationized environment. development should include high tech, high precision weapons systems with global strike capability. it should include anti-satellite weapons, cyberwar, energy weapons, microwave weapons, EMP, weather weapons like meridian, nuclear, biological and bioethnic weapons.

do you have some more mind farts or is that it for the day?
I could not laugh more for they day after seeing your pathetic post.
Both the High command of India, China and Pakistan knew that its not good to go into a war for each of our economy or for our people and you come in and tell some boy genious Dextor stories.
My suggestion, when ever you write such things, just Pm me, its good for my health to laugh more, So please invite me when ever you do this mind farting.

I had been stressing on friendship on each and every thread but some post do make me laugh and reply the same token such as yours.

China warns Australia
China warns America
China warns India
China warns Japan
China warns Indonesia
China warns Vietnam
China warns Philippines
China warns South Korea
China warns Taiwan
China warns Malaysia
China warns Brunei

Who's next?

Empty vessels make the most sound! The noise pollution is reaching comical levels!
others-187.gif

Cheers!

This is what happens when you rely on English translation and Western news source to learn about your neighbor.

I don't think China ever 'warn' anyone. English newspeaks have perfected a way to talk about the Anglo enemy in the worst light possible. 'Warn' is just a stern word from someone who is about to attack you. There is not a single 'warn' in the Chinese article. When you read Chinese article it is rather tamed, but when those news make one round to English newspaper for Western audience, it is clouded with newspeak.

Obviously, Indian are brainwashed by their white masters after century of having the English push **** down their throat. Just pick out any news article about China and they all follow the same formula. It is rather strange. People are truly blinded by Western media.

Why do non-white people accepts what white journalist write without thinking for themselve? Why the Western media are so uniform in the way they write about China? This is the problem of our time. People around the world are learning about each other not through their own eyes but through the eyes of the massive and pervasive Western media, White Journalist, and White people's narrative.

People should question more about how article are translated and not let emotional and sensationalistic words in Western media cloud their thinking. This is something I think American and the West never think about. It is now wonder why people around the world are so brainwashed by the Western narrative. English is a very flexible and easily manipulated language.

Question what you read.

If China wants to win hearts and mind, they need to do a documentary on Western newspeak and how narrative and opinion are written in 'Western news'. The West doesn't need to censor, because they already have the loudest speaker to drown out any opposing views points. If you divert from the de facto views, you will be castrate from society and fired from your jobs. It pretty hypocritical of the so called 'freedom of the press' in the West.

Indian shouldn't learn about China through a white man's eyes, but should travel to China and speak to Chinese people.

China really lost its thinking power.... Warning every nation.... china building missiles but lacks gutts to use it.... All china knows is warn.... what a shame....

China really lost its thinking power.... Warning every nation.... china building missiles but lacks gutts to use it.... All china knows is warn.... what a shame....

read the post above yours. it sums it up perfectly.

but if you are too lazy,

This is what happens when you rely on English translation and Western news source to learn about your neighbor.

I don't think China ever 'warn' anyone. English newspeaks have perfected a way to talk about the Anglo enemy in the worst light possible. 'Warn' is just a stern word from someone who is about to attack you. There is not a single 'warn' in the Chinese article. When you read Chinese article it is rather tamed, but when those news make one round to English newspaper for Western audience, it is clouded with newspeak.

why do you indians believe everything the anglo-whites say? did you know that you are not a british colony anymore? (or at least what it appears on the outside). yes, we know you are mad because we kicked your butt 5 decades ago and is close allies to your other biggest neighbor. but this is no excuse to believe every distorted-negative-biased news regarding china. india is a 5,000 year old civilization? you sure aren't wise.

Sorry Ashok.

Didn't read the article. The title is misleading.

Did you go through the entire thread or your just posted with out knowing the ABC of the situation.
The OP does not have anything that saying China warned the OZ, A wrong title has already invited a lot fo trollers and as you are new to the forum, I'll give a good advice to you. Just use your 5 senses before you read, interpret others and write a post.

Well if you think about it, if China destroy any bases nearby the back up plan is having bases or camps in Australia which is far for China to conquer. They are learning not to make the same mistake Japan made when allowing American forces to be based nearby.

where in this article did Chinese government " warned Australia",and I just did a google search and this post is the only match on the whole internet.why did this Indian poster need to make up this title?I dont understand,do you not have anything better to do or to post??

China raises concern over US troop boost in Northern Territory | Herald Sun

Enjoy dude! I support China claims all the way up to Alaska based on Sung dynasty, due to too weaks China Army to right now, China still waiting for US weaks and that a time to re-claims Alaska.

Did you go through the entire thread or your just posted with out knowing the ABC of the situation.
The OP does not have anything that saying China warned the OZ, A wrong title has already invited a lot fo trollers and as you are new to the forum, I'll give a good advice to you. Just use your 5 senses before you read, interpret others and write a post.

Based on Tang dynasty, if any lands which has Chinese bone that will belong to China. China has right to claims anything ralated to Chinese bones.

Australia was belong to China, and its has alot of Chinese whose lives there. China did a right thing to warned US hands off Australia. Australia locate from SOUTH CHINA SEA also [ Counted from China to Australia].

LMAO. 2500 US troops vs over 2 million chinese troops. What exactly are they countering? Joke of the day.

LMAO. 2500 US troops vs over 2 million chinese troops. What exactly are they countering? Joke of the day.

2 millions troops vs B-52 carpet bombing before its retire could be worth I guess.

The fact that the Chinese are peeing in their pants because of this is the joke of the day! LOL

Back
Top Bottom