What's new

China wants Bangladesh ties on a new high

i would like to see Hasina make her oath to China now
leaving India :)

but yes BD China relationship is all time high and better then before

What china wants is to gain control over Bangladesh since they have tendency of losing their control over Burma. They want to have a route on ground to southern part of India or try to build up China-Bangladesh Navy friendship. It will become a threat to India directly and also to a threat to Bangladesh bounce back from India indirectly.
Friendly Friendship in bringing Manufacturing works into BD or inviting Bangladeshi workers to come work in China would be more appreciated form Bangladeshis.

What china wants is to gain control over Bangladesh since they have tendency of losing their control over Burma. They want to have a route on ground to southern part of India or try to build up China-Bangladesh Navy friendship. It will become a threat to India directly and also to a threat to Bangladesh bounce back from India indirectly.
Friendly Friendship in bringing Manufacturing works into BD or inviting Bangladeshi workers to come work in China would be more appreciated form Bangladeshis.

We dont mind China here, as we are too strong a nation to be controlled by anyone. BD and MM are two different ball game my friend.

China won't control any country and hope China and Bangladesh has much better relationship in any respect.No matter which leader is incumbent,we must cooperate with the country and people in Bangladesh.Because common civilians could get the benefit from our cooperation.
For example,China is with a communism government and many nations dislike communism.But if we are isolated just because of the regime,the civilians are experiencing hard life,I think it departs from democracy.No matter which kind of government ,please put common civilians in the first position.
Also wish Japanese,Indian,Pakistan and any country could invest more in BD and right now it is a big opportunity,really hope BD could catch it.

We dont mind China here, as we are too strong a nation to be controlled by anyone. BD and MM are two different ball game my friend.

Hahaha.. It is okay if you think it is okay. You will remember our conversation here in 3-5 years later. I sincerely wish you guys okay with both India and China.

Hahaha.. It is okay if you think it is okay. You will remember our conversation here in 3-5 years later. I sincerely wish you guys okay with both India and China.

Dont worry about it dude. Our economy is driven by domestic entrepreneur and domestic investment. China may add salt and peppers in the big dishes nothing more. You guys wants everything would be done by some foreigners which is unique to your problem. You are no better than Laos, Combodia and in the brighter side Thailand. You cant go any further. You will see a broken economy in every 5 years or so. ;)
Ask Indian, they know better than me. :)

Dont worry about it dude. Our economy is driven by domestic entrepreneur and domestic investment. China may add salt and peppers in the big dishes nothing more. You guys wants everything would be done by some foreigners which is unique to your problem. You are no better than Laos, Combodia and in the brighter side Thailand. You cant go any further. You will see a broken economy in every 5 years or so. ;)
Ask Indian, they know better than me. :)
Alright. Let's see what happen in next 5 years then. Result won't lie. :)

Alright. Let's see what happen in next 5 years then. Result won't lie. :)

Be my guest... :)
Your honeymoon will last more than 5 years for sure. Come back in 10 years...

Back
Top Bottom