What's new

China vs. USA

Why are you posting some UK guy’s videos (actually he is South African). He doesn’t know anything about life in the US.
Same question.
This guy is from Sheffield, UK.
Brits.. those d@mn Redcoats are up to no good!!! @mike2000 is back
I don’t think we have to explain China’s situation to the accelerated number of Chinese people who have ripped up their Chinese citizenships to permanently move to that “horrible” USA in the last decade or so. I think their opinions outweigh everybody else’s.
For starters we can send 'em back to whatever sh*thole they came from in China
China is not a British colony
No. But Hongkong is. You gave it to them when they beat the crap out of you back in the day.
Also I never really understood why Chinese apartments have a metal outer door?
Yeah saw em in Hongkong like metal grates and all like a bank vault.

Hahahahahaha!!

he does really!

It was. Your China back in the day never was.
But after the Huns were defeated by the Chinese, they fled to the West and destroyed Rome.
After the Turks were defeated by the Chinese, they fled to the West and perished Byzantium.

But after the Huns were defeated by the Chinese, they fled to the West and destroyed Rome.

Stop that…the Huns never made it to Rome likely because of the Alps blocking their way and they weren’t known for using ships to move their men.

1660311404236.jpeg

Parts of northern Italy were attacked but not Rome…and that was when the Romans had simply had enough and wiped out Atilla’s army at Catalaunian Plains..in northern France BTW not Italy. Just another example of Chinese hyperbole to intentionally mislead :rolleyes1:

Or maybe you meant silly hyperbole like this “after the Huns destroyed all of China but were eventually defeated they headed west to try and destroy Rome”

Last edited:
Stop that…the Huns never made it to Rome likely because of the Alps blocking their way and they weren’t known for using ships to move their men.

View attachment 870025

Parts of northern Italy were attacked but not Rome…and that was when the Romans had simply had enough and wiped out Atilla’s army at Catalaunian Plains..in northern France BTW not Italy. Just another example of Chinese hyperbole to intentionally mislead :rolleyes1:

Or maybe you meant silly hyperbole like this “after the Huns destroyed all of China but were eventually defeated they headed west to try and destroy Rome”

In 57 BC, the Han Emperor of China defeated the Huns.
The Xiongnu was divided into two parts by the Han people. The eastern Xiongnu surrendered to the emperor of the Han Dynasty, and they became slaves of the Han people. The Western Huns fled to the West.
In 452 ad, Attila the Hun, king of the Western Huns, destroyed the Roman Empire.

IMG_20220812_215553.jpg

View attachment 870025

In 630 ad, the emperor of the Tang Dynasty defeated the Turks.

The Turks were divided into two parts by the Han people. Illig Qaghan, the king of Eastern Turks, surrendered to the emperor of the Tang Dynasty. They became slaves of the Han people.

In 657, the king of Western Turks also surrendered to the emperor of the Tang Dynasty.

The remnants of the Western Turkic army (Oghuz tribe) fled to the East Bank of the Caspian Sea, and they established the Oghuz Yabgu State.

In 1037, they established the Seljuk empire.

In 1071, the Seljuk Empire destroyed the Byzantine Empire, that is, the Eastern Roman Empire.

In 630 ad, the emperor of the Tang Dynasty defeated the Turks.

The Turks were divided into two parts by the Han people. Illig Qaghan, the king of Eastern Turks, surrendered to the emperor of the Tang Dynasty. They became slaves of the Han people.

In 657, the king of Western Turks also surrendered to the emperor of the Tang Dynasty.

The remnants of the Western Turkic army (Oghuz tribe) fled to the East Bank of the Caspian Sea, and they established the Oghuz Yabgu State.

In 1037, they established the Seljuk empire.

In 1071, the Seljuk Empire destroyed the Byzantine Empire, that is, the Eastern Roman Empire.

Nice, but that has nothing to do with the city of Rome. If you are talking about the Romans use the term “Romans” or “Roman Empire” not their capital “Rome”. The Huns never destroyed “Rome” because they never reached it.

Stop misleading people by saying the Huns destroyed “Rome”.

Also even though the Roman Empire extended far the people weren’t automatically Roman citizens.

Last edited:
Nice, but that has nothing to do with the city of Rome. If you are talking about the Romans use the term “Romans” or “Roman Empire” not their capital “Rome”. The Huns never destroyed “Rome” because they never reached it.

Stop misleading people by saying the Huns destroyed “Rome”.

Also even though the Roman Empire extended far the people weren’t automatically Roman citizens.

Since the time of Diocletian, the capital of the Roman Empire has not been Rome. In the time of Attila, Ravenna was the capital of the Western Roman Empire.

In 452 ad, Attila had already crossed the Alps and entered the Italian mainland, and invasion devastated the Western Roman Empire. Since then, the emperors of the Western Roman Empire have been captured or killed by barbarians. Twenty years later, the Western Roman Empire was completely destroyed.

Since the time of Diocletian, the capital of the Roman Empire has not been Rome. In the time of Attila, Ravenna was the capital of the Western Roman Empire.

In 452 ad, Attila had already crossed the Alps and entered the Italian mainland, and invasion devastated the Western Roman Empire. Since then, the emperors of the Western Roman Empire have been captured or killed by barbarians. Twenty years later, the Western Roman Empire was completely destroyed.

That’s nice too about the Western Roman Empire but that still doesn’t make it “Rome”.

Stop saying the Huns destroyed “Rome” because they never made it to the city.

Is this too difficult for your mind to comprehend? I’ve had to repeat it like 4 times now..I feel like I’m talking to a 3 year old. You just keep trying to dance around it.

Last edited:
That’s nice too but that still doesn’t make it “Rome”.

Stop saying the Huns destroyed “Rome” because they never made it to the city.

Is this too difficult for your mind to comprehend? I’ve had to repeat it like 4 times now..I feel like I’m talking to a 3 year old.
"Rome" refers to the Roman Empire, not the Roman city. How can a city represent the whole empire?
Even at that time, the city was already dilapidated.

"Rome" refers to the Roman Empire, not the Roman city. How can a city represent the whole empire?

So when you said the “Huns destroyed Rome” you really meant the Huns were part of the cause of the Roman Empire collapse (mostly centuries of attacks by the Goths)…not the city of Rome actually being destroyed by the Huns…which is ridiculous.

That is all I asked that you over and over and over to restate.

That's what @Hamartia Antidote is saying Rome does not represent Roman Empire, so when Attila is fighting in East Roman empire, it have nothing to do with Rome, the city.....And Attila is not the same Hun the Chinese defeated.

Attlia the Hun Roman Conquest stopped at Athens (Gaul) after Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, that was the high watermarks of the Attila the Hun operation in East Roman Empire. They never reached mainland Italy.

The "Hun" Chinese defeated is in 91AD when they are nothing more than Barbarian in the Central Asian Plain, Attila the Hun and the Huns Empire fighting in Europe are Middle Eastern (Goths and Visigoth) people starting from 370 AD to 469 AD) That "Hun" the Chinese defeated is the translation of the word "Barbarian (匈奴)" in Chinese........They are not the same people.........

Huns450.png

This is what Hun Controlled since 378 AD....

So when you said the “Huns destroyed Rome” you really meant the Huns were part of the cause of the Roman Empire collapse (mostly centuries of attacks by the Goths)…not the city of Rome actually being destroyed by the Huns.

That is all I asked that you over and over and over to restate.
lol, that dude really does twist his history. Attila would probably jump from his grave and hit him in the face........

Last edited:
That's what @Hamartia Antidote is saying Rome does not represent Roman Empire, so when Attila is fighting in East Roman empire, it have nothing to do with Rome, the city.....And Attila is not the same Hun the Chinese defeated.

Attlia the Hun Roman Conquest stopped at Athens (Gaul) after Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, that was the high watermarks of the Attila the Hun operation in East Roman Empire. They never reached mainland Italy.

The "Hun" Chinese defeated is in 91AD when they are nothing more than Barbarian in the Central Asian Plain, Attila the Hun and the Huns Empire fighting in Europe are Middle Eastern (Goths and Visigoth) people starting from 370 AD to 469 AD) That "Hun" the Chinese defeated is the translation of the word "Barbarian (匈奴)" in Chinese........They are not the same people.........

lol, that dude really does twist his history. Attila would probably jump from his grave and hit him in the face........

No, it is because the Chinese would rather slice their own throat than realize they made a mistake.

I asked him at least 3 times and he dodged it over and over and over and he tried everytime to take it on a tangent…but I’m used to that tactic and wouldn’t bite. I just threw it right back at him until he finally answered.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom