What's new

China vs. USA

That's what @Hamartia Antidote is saying Rome does not represent Roman Empire, so when Attila is fighting in East Roman empire, it have nothing to do with Rome, the city.....And Attila is not the same Hun the Chinese defeated.

Attlia the Hun Roman Conquest stopped at Athens (Gaul) after Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, that was the high watermarks of the Attila the Hun operation in East Roman Empire. They never reached mainland Italy.

The "Hun" Chinese defeated is in 91AD when they are nothing more than Barbarian in the Central Asian Plain, Attila the Hun and the Huns Empire fighting in Europe are Middle Eastern (Goths and Visigoth) people starting from 370 AD to 469 AD) That "Hun" the Chinese defeated is the translation of the word "Barbarian (匈奴)" in Chinese........They are not the same people.........

View attachment 870078

This is what Hun Controlled since 378 AD....

lol, that dude really does twist his history. Attila would probably jump from his grave and hit him in the face........

Modern research shows that Attila is the Hun people who originated in Mongolia. His tribe was indeed mixed with some Scythians and Germanic people. But his main body is still the Huns.

IMG_20220812_215553.jpg

No, it is because the Chinese would rather slice their own throat than realize they made a mistake.

I asked him at least 3 times and he dodged it over and over and over and he tried everytime to take it on a tangent…but I’m used to that tactic and wouldn’t bite. I just threw it right back at him until he finally answered.
I specifically like how he related the Hun empire and the 匈奴 (coincidentally called Hun) as the same. Hunic Empire NEVER stretch beyond Dniper river (Modern day Ukraine) how the hack did they attack China when they never stretch over Ukraine??

Something is wrong with that dude Geography too....

Dude, would I be the same people if I live in Athen during 370 BC? and During 470 AD?

You are essentially saying the people from the "Free City of Athen" who defeated the Persian King in 490BC are the same people who live in Roman time and called themselves "Gauls" or even modern day Greek?

Those are different people dude. And Huns is even more so as they are Normandic.

I specifically like how he related the Hun empire and the 匈奴 (coincidentally called Hun) as the same. Hunic Empire NEVER stretch beyond Dniper river (Modern day Ukraine) how the hack did they attack China when they never stretch over Ukraine??

Dude, would I be the same people if I live in Athen during 370 BC? and During 470 AD?

You are essentially saying the people from the "Free City of Athen" who defeated the Persian King in 490BC are the same people who live in Roman time and called themselves "Gauls" or even modern day Greek?

Those are different people dude. And Huns is even more so as they are Normandic.
Can't you see the wiki link I sent? The Xiongnu tribe of Attila originated from Mongolia. There were some Germanic people in his army, but they were subordinate tribes controlled by Attila.

The Huns were expelled from the Mongolian steppe to the west by the emperor of the Han Dynasty.

Can't you see the wiki link I sent? The Xiongnu tribe of Attila originated from Mongolia. There were some Germanic people in his army, but they were subordinate tribes controlled by Attila.

The Huns were expelled from the Mongolian steppe to the west by the emperor of the Han Dynasty.
Did you read what I said?

You are saying a person who live at the same place 400 some years apart are the same people.

So, by that logic, when Spain defeated Italy in UEFA in 2021, can the Spanish said, "Spain have defeated Roman Empire in UEFA?" Why not? Aren't Italian live in Rome the same Rome who was in Roman empire??

LOL

Did you read what I said?

You are saying a person who live at the same place 400 some years apart are the same people.

So, by that logic, when Spain defeated Italy in UEFA in 2021, can the Spanish said, "Spain have defeated Roman Empire in UEFA?" Why not? Aren't Italian live in Rome the same Rome who was in Roman empire??

LOL
Modern archaeology confirmed through DNA that the Xiongnu people in Attila came from the Mongolian steppe. Of course, they are the descendants of the Western Xiongnu tribe expelled by the emperor of the Han Dynasty. Is there any evidence more reliable than DNA?

Modern archaeology confirmed through DNA that the Xiongnu people in Attila came from the Mongolian steppe. Of course, they are the descendants of the Western Xiongnu tribe expelled by the emperor of the Han Dynasty. Is there any evidence more reliable than DNA?
That is wrong,

Modern day DNA think Hun are a mix of East Asian and Sakas, which mean they are mixed with iranian tribe, which they were perisan, when "Hun" conquer China, they were never in the Middle East.

If you are going to say "Indian source" I quote this because of the study conducted by Harvard they used

The Hun (370-458) are more so related to Iranian than the Northern Chinese.

Last edited:
That is wrong,

Modern day DNA think Hun are a mix of East Asian and Sakas, which mean they are mixed with iranian tribe, which they were perisan, when "Hun" conquer China, they were never in the Middle East.

The Hun are more so related to Iranian than the Northern Chinese.
According to Chinese historical records, when the Western Hun King fled from East Asia, there were only 300000 people left in the Western Hun. When he fled from East Asia to Eastern Europe, he would of course plunder the tribes and populations along the way. These are only subordinate tribes controlled by the Hun king, and they are not the main force of the Hun people at all. Otherwise Attila would not call herself a Hun.

According to Chinese historical records, when the Western Xiongnu King fled from East Asia, there were only 300000 people left in the Western Xiongnu. When he fled from East Asia to Eastern Europe, he would of course plunder the tribes and populations along the way. These are only subordinate tribes controlled by the Xiongnu king, and they are not the main force of the Xiongnu people at all. Otherwise Attila would not call herself a Hun.
First of all, there are ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to know the East Asian gene is from the "Hun" Chinese defeated in 91 AD. That can literally come from anyone and anywhere. Do remember back then we have the silk road which link Central Asia to the West, a lot of race mixing happening back then. It can literally be coming from a steppe warrior or just a trader.

Second, it come back to the first 2 post I made with you on this. which is "CAN YOU REALLY CALL YOURSELVES THE SAME PEOPLE IF YOU ARE LIVING 400 YEARS APART?" A lot can change in 400 years. British Isle was conquered by Roman, Viking, Norman in under 400 years, are they the same people we call "British" today? Just because they live in the same city 400 + years apart, does that make them the same people.......

And finally, the origin of the word "Hun" is not Chinese, it's a classical Greek origin and Οὖννοι , which translated to Latin as Hunni. Unless you are claiming the Chinese back in 91 AD uses classical Greek or Latin to name their enemy, the origin of the name is not the same.

So, no, they are not the same people. As I said, Hunnic People are more Middle Eastern than Northern China, and that was backed up by the DNA you so said.

First of all, there are ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to know the East Asian gene is from the "Hun" Chinese defeated in 91 AD. That can literally come from anyone and anywhere. Do remember back then we have the silk road which link Central Asia to the West, a lot of race mixing happening back then. It can literally be coming from a steppe warrior or just a trader.

Second, it come back to the first 2 post I made with you on this. which is "CAN YOU REALLY CALL YOURSELVES THE SAME PEOPLE IF YOU ARE LIVING 400 YEARS APART?" A lot can change in 400 years. British Isle was conquered by Roman, Viking, Norman in under 400 years, are they the same people we call "British" today? Just because they live in the same city 400 + years apart, does that make them the same people.......

And finally, the origin of the word "Hun" is not Chinese, it's a classical Greek origin and Οὖννοι , which translated to Latin as Hunni. Unless you are claiming the Chinese back in 91 AD uses classical Greek or Latin to name their enemy, the origin of the name is not the same.

So, no, they are not the same people. As I said, Hunnic People are more Middle Eastern than Northern China, and that was backed up by the DNA you so said.

Read this sentence clearly. The Xiongnu(Hun) people originated in Mongolia.

IMG_20220813_005823.jpg

Read this sentence clearly. The Xiongnu(Hun) people originated in Mongolia.

View attachment 870112
Going around and around and around.

Yeah, when Dai Viet defeat Mongol in Battle of Bạch Đằng in 1288, they are actually defeated the Chinese, not ancient Chinese but modern Chinese,right? They are the same people living in the same geographical location. That the same as Vietnamese defeated the Chinese in the Naval Battle of Bạch Đằng.

dude, you are unbelievable.........

And the Chinese in turn defeated Ottoman, Russian, and Persian, seeing they had defeated their geographical counterpart in 12 BC - 1480AD........

Going around and around and around.

Yeah, when Dai Viet defeat Mongol in Battle of Bạch Đằng in 1288, they are actually defeated the Chinese, not ancient Chinese but modern Chinese,right? They are the same people living in the same geographical location. That the same as Vietnamese defeated the Chinese in the Naval Battle of Bạch Đằng.

dude, you are unbelievable.........

And the Chinese in turn defeated Ottoman, Russian, and Persian, seeing they had defeated their geographical counterpart in 12 BC - 1480AD........

I did not say that China defeated the Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire.
I said that China defeated the Huns and Turks, and the Huns and Turks defeated the Roman Empire and Byzantine.
In fact, there are many nomadic peoples who fled to the west after being defeated by the Chinese. For example, Guifang, Xiongnu, Xianbei, Dingling, Wuhuan, Qidan, Turk, Huihe and so on. After they fled to the west, they never thought of returning to East Asia. They all chose to march to the West.

I did not say that China defeated the Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire.
I said that China defeated the Huns and Turks, and the Huns and Turks defeated the Roman Empire and Byzantine.
Again, that "Huns" and "Turks" is not the same "Huns" and "Turks" that defeated the Roman Empires (Plus Huns NEVER defeated Roman Empire, they were stopped at Athens and not even around when Byzantine Empire existed.....)

When China defeated those "Huns" and "Turks" the mere concept of "Huns" and "Turks" did not even exist. Saying it is like what you said is like saying Ottoman defeated the Greek (1453 AD) and the Greek defeated Kingdom of Persia (370BC) Those are two unrelated incidents.

that famed Chinese logic in action... again.
Can't you see the wiki link I sent?
Wiki.. Yeah nice source!
According to Chinese historical records
Like the same records that you claim all the seas around you. Very nice.

that famed Chinese logic in action... again.

Wiki.. Yeah nice source!

Like the same records that you claim all the seas around you. Very nice.
Funny thing is, that dude himself attached a post where the geographical boundary of Huns Empire was laid out. Yet he claim they are the same people.......

LOL.......

Funny thing is, that dude himself attached a post where the geographical boundary of Huns Empire was laid out. Yet he claim they are the same people.......

LOL.......
They are already claiming everything except the moon (wait I think they are...). Let them claim everything then hahahaha! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom