What's new

China voices strong indignation over new U.S. arms sales to Taiwan

lol by mistake i thanked you. and btw many nations respect Vietnam for their bravery in 79 war.

As people respect China after 1962 right :lol: ? Not only India has been push aside of the corner by U.S, Nixon and Kissiger team came to China welcome us to join P5 in UN :lol:...and where is your Indian Non-alignement leadership? ..sweep under carpet I guess.

And it applies exactly to China.

If you can afford to arm Pakistan against India, then stop crying when USA arms Taiwan.

Class case of what comes, goes around here.

LOL, this is hardly the right analogy, as Taiwan has not even a permanent representative at the UN.

Also Taiwan's government was supposed in charge of whole "Republic of China" before 1949; was India governed by the Islamic Republic of Pakistani government before 1947 also? :cheesy:

Also USA arms Taiwan for one main purpose only, to contain China; USA are not interested in Taiwan's Independence whatsoever, their former Secretary of State Colin Powell even said Taiwan is "not sovereign". Their motive of the weapon sales are no different than arming one faction against another in some middle-east country. And in the process of selling the outdated weapons to Taiwan, who wishes to pay more than the real value of those weapons, USA can make some money, well that's a bonus.

The legitimate weapon trade, and support for industrialisation development between China and Pakistan, the two sovereign nations, are not aimed at India or any other country for that matter.

According to your logic, if the countries who did some weapon trading with Pakistan have motive against India, then USA/UK/France also fit into that category. I sincerely hope India are not ready to take on the whole world, spending billions on weapon purchasing like there is no tomorrow, instead of on feeding and educating their own children.

PS. Some interesting reading - Why India can't feed its people, asks Canadian media
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/177194/why-india-cant-feed-its.html

LOL, this is hardly the right analogy, as Taiwan has not even a permanent representative at the UN.

Also Taiwan's government was supposed in charge of whole "Republic of China" before 1949; was India governed by the Islamic Republic of Pakistani government before 1947 also? :cheesy:

Also USA arms Taiwan for one main purpose only, to contain China; USA are not interested in Taiwan's Independence whatsoever, their former Secretary of State Colin Powell even said Taiwan is "not sovereign". Their motive of the weapon sales are no different than arming one faction against another in some middle-east country. And in the process of selling the outdated weapons to Taiwan, who wishes to pay more than the real value of those weapons, USA can make some money, well that's a bonus.

The legitimate weapon trade, and support for industrialisation development between China and Pakistan, the two sovereign nations, are not aimed at India or any other country for that matter.

According to your logic, if the countries who did some weapon trading with Pakistan have motive against India, then USA/UK/France also fit into that category. I sincerely hope India are not ready to take on the whole world, spending billions on weapon purchasing like there is no tomorrow, instead of on feeding and educating their own children.

PS. Some interesting reading - Why India can't feed its people, asks Canadian media
Why India can't feed its people, asks Canadian media

Coming from Chinese who were dirt poor than us just 20 years ago is priceless. At least we didn't sell our soul and freedom for perceived development. By the way, how many more died under tanks that we didn't know of.

Coming from Chinese who were dirt poor than us just 20 years ago is priceless. At least we didn't sell our soul and freedom for perceived development. By the way, how many more died under tanks that we didn't know of.

There is a Holocaust in India every 3 years. We can talk about whose worse, and the answer will be clear, but i think thats not a useful topic.

but it is sure less than 1% of those poor people starved to death in your country..

lol``your country sold verything for meaningless prides, do you know how many people working in the call-centers day and nights to generate enough money to buy one Eurofighter/Rafel? instead investing those hard earning money to feed the poors and educate those uneducated, but your government rather bank those money into their own account or buying face projects.

but it is sure less than 1% of those poor people starved to death in your country..

lol``your country sold verything for meaningless prides, do you know how many people working in the call-centers day and nights to generate enough money to buy one Eurofighter/Rafel? instead investing those hard earning money to feed the poors and educate those uneducated, but your government rather bank those money into their own account or buying face projects.

lol keep ranting who cares? and if we start to discuss about the crappy Chinese cheap products the discussion may go on for decades, and your economy grew this big by selling crappy cheap copied and fake products, lol btw everyone knows what you are and your products are now, ppl working for straight 16 hours shifts like slaves, and you talk about our call centers? atleast we earn with honesty unlike you with your ****** cheap products which are regarded as biological hazards everywhere. and stop drinking poisonous milk look what it has done to your brain.

SO we are coming back to Indian Toilet$.

Good going.

There is a Holocaust in India every 3 years. We can talk about whose worse, and the answer will be clear, but i think thats not a useful topic.

I would like you to remind me of those holocausts. Ten years ago, China were in similar economic condition as we are right now. And we are doing it while still being democracy. At this point, I remind you that India opened its economy 12 years later. Thank Nixon, he gave you the MFN status and welcomed your goods to their country. Otherwise you'll still be begging.

I would like you to remind me of those holocausts. Ten years ago, China were in similar economic condition as we are right now. And we are doing it while still being democracy. At this point, I remind you that India opened its economy 12 years later. Thank Nixon, he gave you the MFN status and welcomed your goods to their country. Otherwise you'll still be begging.

I would like to remind you that without Britain whom enslaved India for 200 years you would not have the democracy that propels all your minor successes. Otherwise you would still...oh wait you're still begging.

I would like to remind you that without Britain whom enslaved India for 200 years you would not have the democracy that propels all your minor successes. Otherwise you would still...oh wait you're still begging.

Yes, so we are going as back as British India to support your statement. May I remind you that we are free for begging and protesting. We won't worry about tanks rolling over us. And we own our lands for ever. We have court system to file a case for our grievances. Thank you.

PS: Like I said before what China achieved through dictatorship we'll achieve it through democracy.

the indignation has nothing to do with actual threat from the military sale from US. The upgrade to C/D F 16s have little to no effect on the balance of power between PRC and ROC. Its mostly that they'e expected to get indignant.

Then why the worry and need to protest to US ?

What about the situation in your country?You know you still have very low per capita income and quite some poor people.Oh yeah you hide them behind walls in your cities! :lol:

What about the situation in your country?You know you still have very low per capita income and quite some poor people.Oh yeah you hide them behind walls in your cities! :lol:

800px-Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_2007-2008.png

I'm sure you have eyes and half a brain. take a look yourself

Yes, so we are going as back as British India to support your statement. May I remind you that we are free for begging and protesting. We won't worry about tanks rolling over us. And we own our lands for ever. We have court system to file a case for our grievances. Thank you.

PS: Like I said before what China achieved through dictatorship we'll achieve it through democracy.

yes you are free to beg, starve, and live in slums. We all know how precious that is to you. And we are fond of the fact that migs don't crash into our houses on a daily basis.

As for what India does with democracy has yet to be seen. Honestly it doesn't matter if India has democracy or dictatorship its still going to be crap.

Back
Top Bottom