China, Vietnam to set up group to explore disputed South China Sea

:omghaha::rofl:
Li: "Look! Made In China. Damn, where's Vietnam goods ? "
Li visits a local shop in Hanoi, near his hotel...:D
132798697_41n.jpg

Li: "Sorry we won't buy anything here. U can't cheat us coz we'r from China."

"Come on, enjoy me 大大口香糖/China TaTa chewing gum"
bangbox.gif

picc_taHR0cDovL2ltZzA0LnRhb2Jhb2Nkbi5jb20vYmFvL3VwbG9hZGVkL2k0L1QxbnFSU1hmRkRYWGJaRmNBX18xMDU2MDMuanBnl.jpg

send.redir

:omghaha::rofl:
Li: "Look! Made In China. Damn, where's Vietnam goods ? "

Li: "Sorry we won't buy anything here. U can't cheat us coz we'r from China."

bangbox.gif

picc_taHR0cDovL2ltZzA0LnRhb2Jhb2Nkbi5jb20vYmFvL3VwbG9hZGVkL2k0L1QxbnFSU1hmRkRYWGJaRmNBX18xMDU2MDMuanBnl.jpg

send.redir

:laughcry: That's my favorite.....once

very good news 90% of the profit will go to china thank you vietnam

Nothing can beat the purple strawberry flavour. But its 2013 now, people need to eat sugar-free gum.

link, bro !?

Where's this disputed waters !? your words are not clear for condemn anything

That Daiviet boy is just an anti-communist fool. The article only talks about co-operation in the Tonkin gulf but that Daiviet guy wants to twist the facts and spread lies by saying that the VCP has bowed down to the evil CCP plan by giving up their sovereignty in the Spratly. At other place, he said the CCP is stupid and can't do anything to get their claims. That boy is full of contradiction.

It seems that warning issued few days have not worked so Negotiation now. Good Job Vietnam.
Yeah, we control their crucial sea trade route in SCS(east sea), any naval war happen between VN-China now will bring their economy down first . No choice for them but stepping down and be nice wt VN now :yay:

Yeah, we control their crucial sea trade route in SCS(east sea), any naval war happen between VN-China now will bring their economy down first . No choice for them but stepping down and be nice wt VN now :yay:

don't you nice to some one you can use and make a lot of money out of?:P

It seems that Vietnam shows a way to Make china Nice. I think Philippines also follows the same way. Very good. I think the combo of black hole subs coupled with Vietnam's bravery has done the trick. Good Job.

don't you nice to some one you can use and make a lot of money out of?:P
Whatever as long as we still control the biggest and the most important part in SCS(east sea) you still need to treat us nicely or your economy will collapse first

And of course as long as we still can stop China's expansion from the South, bad boys US-Japan will keep supporting us, we gona get Rich soon :laughcry:

Yes, together the two bros China and Vietnam shall be gay:cheers:

Whatever as long as we still control the biggest and the most important part in SCS(east sea) you still need to treat us nicely or your economy will collapse first

And of course as long as we still can stop China's expansion from the South, bad boys US-Japan will keep supporting us, we gona get Rich soon :laughcry:

don't worry we will treat you like a king until you no longer can give us profit then we will dump you like a piece of used toilet paper:P

Back
Top Bottom