What's new

China/Vietnam standoff at the Johnson South Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note; I didn't know you guys literally were so close to each other.

what Japanese do in Senkaku ?

images

images

soon when you see vietnam's ship sunk, it will become exciting. be patient.
ha ha ha ...you should better care of indonesia. they increase defence spending, and sink a lot of your fishing vessels soon. I believe the indo people hate you.

I actually don't care if Vietnam, China, or even the Philippines, occupies the South China Sea.

It's either "be the first to control" or "let's work together in peace." Although, the former seems more popular than the latter.
LOL don´t overestimate yourself. you are just a little nameless boy :haha:

I agree. Sometimes it's funny when one observes how ridiculous the claims are.

I for one don't want a war in my neighborhood. I do not want the kind of anarchy and destruction going on in the Middle East happening in SCS.
I suggest Japan sends warships to the east china sea close to china coast and distracts attentions from the chinese :cool:

I suggest Japan sends warships to the east china sea close to china coast and distracts attentions from the chinese :cool:

We are trying to de escalate things with our partners. I think Japanese people in general now want more development with China. Peaceful cooperation is best for China and Japan.

With Vietnamese guards at the door ?! It sounds ... GOOD :rofl:

Who knows maybe the best way to de escalate things is to promote civilian presence.

The Filipinos did just the thing in Pagasa Island. They even have an elementary school there.

It dissuades military action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom