What's new

China/Vietnam standoff at the Johnson South Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only after 2010 China start to build islands in SCS, before it they didn't. Chinese take 30 years to play a lonely GO game with ourselves since 1978, so i said young player need more patient to develop himself before joining the game.

View attachment 163933
why is GO so exciting? my friend, chess is more than just a game. have you ever played?
the former world chess champion Kasparov compared once playing chess is like going to war: you must see your counterpart as enemy which needs to be crushed mercilessly. only one survives. I used to study Kasparov´s chessgames.

the best viet chess player: Le Quang Liem
top-vietnamese-chess-player-le-quang-liem-797129-3373811544[1].jpg

He he, you play GO, bro? You good?
I ever joint the GO club in high school, affected by my favorite anime. Recent years i didn't play GO coz less time & less ppl interested in GO around my friends.

why is GO so exciting? my friend, chess is more than just a game. have you ever played?
the former world chess champion Kasparov compared once playing chess is like going to war: you must see your counterpart as enemy which needs to be crushed mercilessly. only one survives. I used to study Kasparov´s chessgames.

the best viet chess player: Le Quang Liem
View attachment 163935
I knew Chess rule, chess on computer ... but i say it's a ZERO PEACE game, one winner & one loser. Some Chess Logic can not work in this Asia Game or SCS Game, The GO is ancient game from old Chinese it can have Drawn Game.

I click in, preparing for the battle with Vietnam, but it turns out to be an entertainment thread.

Vietnamese fired on to Chinese ship than Chinese retaliate. Self defense. Too bad 70 Vietcong became fish food.

Chinese attacked our cargo with warships, killed our soldiers, taken our reefs. There is blood of Vietnamese and there is territory of Vietnamese people for ever.

Vietnamese people never forget our heros.

Long live Vietnam.

images

ImageView.aspx

3295C5C5-40B5-4377-88FC-2C1B8636F275_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy9_cw0.jpg

Last edited:
Peaceful cooperation requires 2 parties, but I only see one.

A biased individual would say that. :pop:

china can't bully Japan like bully Vietnam. Its proof for that.

You must have missed the part about Chinese ships and aircraft constantly sailing/flying to the Diayou/Senkakus? That's equivalent to Chinese ships sailing two miles away from the Viet coast. China does what it wants to do.

Fortunately, the Japanese are civilized and China/Japan are economic partners. As the world's 2nd and 3rd largest economies, it'd be foolish to let politics get in the way of making money.

At any rate, in a bid to finally meet with Xi Jinping, Abe acknowledged that the islands were under dispute, which is an acceptable compromise allowing both sides to shelve the issue and focus on economic matters.

Maybe someday Vietnam will be important enough to register on China's radar. Maybe someday Vietnamese people will also learn the difference between China and Germany when they're out burning factories indiscriminately like a bunch of Ferguson rioters. I'm not holding my breath on either one of those things coming to pass though. :lol:

Pronunciation is pretty similar.

Their "Hoang sa" (Yellow sands) is pronounced as "Huang sha" in Mandarin.

And their "Quan dao" (group of islands) is pronounced as "Qun dao" in Mandarin.

I'm not very good at Weiqi or Majiang. LOL. :lol:

I enjoy playing those on smartphone apps though.

This only shows that Vietnam is just a rebellious junior country.

The Great China is actually their true Motherland.

Sound like we have another contest about these things.

War will not happen now, at least, both Vietnam and China don't want it.
Chinese send their warships to Spratly, we send our ... not a new thing.

P/S: Chinese member always so hungry for war, hope they have gut to come to battlefield, not only PDF ...

Last edited:
Sound like we had another contest about these things.

War will not happen now, at least, both Vietnam and China don't want it.
Chinese send their warships to Spratly, we send our ... not a new thing.

P/S: Chinese member always so hungry for war, hope they have gut to come to battlefield, not only PDF ...

In reality, most Chinese don't have guts.

A new Gepards FFG coming to the frontline of SCS, it can encourage Vietnamese ppl inside Vietnam, a official publicity means used by most nations.:pop:
LOL, really my friend, it's not come like a hot or important news to VNese ppl, most of all media was cover by Vietnam football team and AFF cup or other news. :lol:
Your ideal was about PRC way ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom