What's new

China/Vietnam standoff at the Johnson South Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just no any idea what's it now we r building there ? Looks like a huge building, a skyscraper in SCS ???

Compared with Boat and Crane, it's very HUGE !!!
View attachment 163898

I hear you guys are planning to make this area an Eco tourism hot spot. If so, that's a good way to retain control yet diffuse the tension.

Don't take it to serious amigo, just joking around here. It's a tense thread.

I'll consider forgiveness but you have to introduce me to a Cebuana first :taz:

This is not tense, the MM one is.

just 1 or 2 our warships in the region, and you say we are looking for war?
there are a lot of america, russian and japanese warships patrolling the waters, too, in case you don´t notice.

LOL!!!!

We Japanese are no threat. I swear those Atago Class AEGIS GMD are just doing whale research in name of Science....:lol:

@Viet stop putting putting the ball in our court!!

just some of our warships seen in the region, and you say we are looking for war? that is not unusual that we have warships in the south china sea. not a breaking news, chinesetiger.
there are a lot of american, russian and japanese warships patrolling the waters, too, in case you don´t notice. oh, I forgot you reside in canada.

They didn't notice since they are always looking for some reason to flame, particularly the bunny head.

LOL!!!!

We Japanese are no threat. I swear those Atago Class AEGIS GMD are just doing whale research in name of Science....:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL!!!!

yes, we all welcome the peaceful arrival of a peaceful fleet. BANZAI!
12.jpg

our boat is watching what chinese do in Gacma reefs of Vietnam.

dao-gac-ma-1s.jpg

our gepard is visited Colin reefs in nearby of Gac Ma.
dao-gac-ma-2s.jpg

On a serious note; I didn't know you guys literally were so close to each other.

Ridiculous how both the Chinese and Vietnamese are so serious because of a reef. It's like me wanting to punch my sister because she claims the house sofa.

upload_2014-12-11_18-31-55.png

All Hail this Tiny Reef.

Ridiculous how both the Chinese and Vietnamese are so serious because of a reef. It's like me wanting to punch my sister because she claims the house sofa.

View attachment 163910
All Hail this Tiny Reef.

I agree. Sometimes it's funny when one observes how ridiculous the claims are.

I for one don't want a war in my neighborhood. I do not want the kind of anarchy and destruction going on in the Middle East happening in SCS.

I agree. Sometimes it's funny when one observes how ridiculous the claims are.

I for one don't want a war in my neighborhood. I do not want the kind of anarchy and destruction going on in the Middle East happening in SCS.
I actually don't care if Vietnam, China, or even the Philippines, occupies the South China Sea.

It's either "be the first to control" or "let's work together in peace." Although, the former seems more popular than the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom