What's new

China ‘very displeased’ with Japan’s White Paper

Nonsense. When China is ready to begin the attack against Japan, we will simply fire hundreds of multimegaton yield weapons at all their major population centers. Japan is a volcanic island and most areas are mountainous / uninhabitable. Once the flat parts of Japan is irradiated, Japanese will lose their will to fight very fast.

But I still recommend attacking Vietnam first, because they are the weakest link in USA's alliance. China must nuke Vietnam first with dozens of multimegaton yield weapons and then occupy all of Vietnam. From Southern parts of Vietnam, PLAN can control the Malacca Straits.

China is already the second most powerful nation in the world and all China needs is an aggressive leader like Xi Jinping and we are ready to roll over our enemies in Asia to claw our way to #1 in the world.

From earlier posts I'm not quite sure if the US is going to run to the rescue of many of the pre-mentioned Asian states. It seems the Vietnam debacle has been long confined to the history vaults, where the South was left to the mercy of the communist North. Ok its history, fair enough. How about the recent sinking of the South Korean corvette, the shelling of Yeonpyeong island? The US would probably stay out of such a mess and their recent reluctance to get stuck in is proof of that. With an ever precarious economic situation where military spending will be cut. I see the US steadily taking a back step.

Chinese from China and Taiwan must unite against Japan. Japanese war crimes and atrocities have never been forgotten or forgiven. What Japan did they must experience 100 fold.

We don't need flamebail here!!!

Why on earth would China attack Japan?

Don't feed the troll!!!

Probably within the century.

Currently China needs to continue to build up her political influence and economic and military power before taking any appropriate measures against Japan.

Are you really offer a kind-heart about China growth!? Again, trolling!!!

But why? :what:

You do understand they have US support along with potential nightmarish technology if they really want to.

Could you explain more what kind of technologies they gonna use to against China? Sometime I feel you exaggerate the Japanese too much as if its your "Saint"!!! Don't example me some of the Japanese civilian tech such as television or automobile would drive them to be a "nightmarish" in military industries!!?? I don't depose the Japanese might but we don't need a paranoid idolization here!!! If the Japanese have that ability, they would deploy that long time ago despite the U.S.

Plus, based on your logic, then Russia will be nothing to the Japanese eyes either becuz Russia is a inferior country with poor economy and "can't make great cars" as same as the Chinese!?

That's why I said China needs to continue to build up her political influence and economic and military power before taking any appropriate measures against Japan.

Because currently, Japan is not a sovereign nation. They are a puppet state of the US, so attacking Japan would mean attacking the US. When I say China needs to continue to build up her political influence and economic and military power -- it's not in regards to Japan, but the US.

Don't fuel the flame, we know you are a professional troll.

True.

But still, even in the year 2050 - the USA would still be far more advanced than China.

We don't need you repeat that again and again like the World never known it. You guys juggle the joke very skill!!!

A lot can happen in 10 years, let alone 40.

Stop trolling!!!

Nonsense. When China is ready to begin the attack against Japan, we will simply fire hundreds of multimegaton yield weapons at all their major population centers. Japan is a volcanic island and most areas are mountainous / uninhabitable. Once the flat parts of Japan is irradiated, Japanese will lose their will to fight very fast.

But I still recommend attacking Vietnam first, because they are the weakest link in USA's alliance. China must nuke Vietnam first with dozens of multimegaton yield weapons and then occupy all of Vietnam. From Southern parts of Vietnam, PLAN can control the Malacca Straits.

China is already the second most powerful nation in the world and all China needs is an aggressive leader like Xi Jinping and we are ready to roll over our enemies in Asia to claw our way to #1 in the world.

Don't fall into the traps they made for you. Don't make the Chinese look arrogant and stupid!!! You are too innocent or a very caddish troll!!!

If you are a Chinese I suggest you: Keep the best for yourself; work silent - act assertively!!!

A lot can happen in 10 years, let alone 40.

Well, we can basically close the military gap with US in the end of this decade.

Now US is the one who feels running out of time. From the crisis of Yellow Sea to the dispute of South China Sea, US was trying their best to weaken and to destabilize China in order to prevent its modernization.

Back
Top Bottom