What's new

China USA Anchorage meeting descends into war of words

Ohh ok, you must live in a different china where the CCP government doesnt talk about china reunification. or your military doesnt regularly enter their airspace to wear them down

you know what always fascinates when you guys start attaching weird *** stuff that half the time are ireelevant
You have very SILLY LOGIC.

Reunification don't need to use force unless as a last resort like how East and West Germany reunited.
China Taiwan conflict is a CIVIL WAR and there are family and kin on both sides of the strait.

Only the STUPID would compare Americans KILLING Iraqis with CIVIL WAR.
Americans GENOCIDING native Indians is NOT CIVIL WAR.
Americans BOMBING Syria is NOT CIVIL WAR.

yeah that’s not how economics work. And guess who’s the largest holder of the treasuries?
Guess who’s export is going to get expensive if they don’t keep buying treasuries to keep the yuan lower?

Please learn some basic micro and macro economics, and international trade. I could have given you a lecture on fundamentals but I don't want to waste my time.

Dont knock Murica and Muricans so much.

Remember that Murica won resounding victories over Nicaragua and Panama and Grenada.
:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Worthy enemy for Murican will be the Vatican , Luxembourg and Principality of Monaco and Principality of Sealand. Those places do not have goat herders and sheep herders like Afghan and Somalia that gave Muricans more shit than Muricans could handle .

Murican should be able to be victorious there. :yay::yay: :yay:

Even now after spending many Trillions of money for the invasion & lost thousands of troops there.

Iraqis wants to kick those yankee back to their la la land 😂 and building much closer relationship with Iran, China, and Russia

What a loser.. welcome to america 2021

Dont knock Murica and Muricans so much.

Remember that Murica won resounding victories over Nicaragua and Panama and Grenada.
:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Worthy enemy for Murican will be the Vatican , Luxembourg and Principality of Monaco and Principality of Sealand. Those places do not have goat herders and sheep herders like Afghan and Somalia that gave Muricans more shit than Muricans could handle .

Murican should be able to be victorious there. :yay::yay: :yay:
How dare you speak of my country seal and!!!!!! I am third lord of the boiler 🤣

no one will ever take over sea land 😀

K

Last edited:
@nang2 is White Australian man pretending to be Chinese to sow hatred between Chinese and Russians about Chinese occupying Russia.

He is Indian. Why would White folks come to South Asian forum to troll Chinese, spread hate against Chinese and Russian?

Look at him, defending his religion

@zectech @Daniel808 @bbccdd1470 @jaybird @sinait @FairAndUnbiased @GumNaam @Beidou2020

He is a suspicious character which i have noticed for some time. People here who falsely put up a Chinese flag pretending to be Chinese are idiots in my book. I do not know what they want to proof by doing so. Maybe some think they can gain trust and get some sensitive info through OSINT. Whatever the reasons are i do not have a high opinion on those pretenders.

To make their words look more credible when putting down China.... To prevent others from hitting back at him and his country.... some are just obsessed with China, love-hate obsession. Some are pro-China and India. You'll be surprised.

That guy tai hai chen may not also be Chinese.

Last edited:
I disagree. China had a fear of the US. But Trump pushed confrontation to the tilt and China is stronger than ever so it removed the fear.

I agree.
Rise of Xi Jinping has a lot to do with how China sees US. The Chinese FM said in the meeting that China was forced to accelerate military growth because of perceived threats from the US.

That’s not how it works US took on Germany, soviets, Chinese , Japanese in their heyday . in Korean War US kill ratio to Chinese were 10:1 and North Korea couldn’t take South Korea because they led the invasion

What they did learn is when 2 superpowers fight and destroy themselves the 3rd one becomes the super power. That’s how US became the superpower it is today. So they will not engage with a country if it means that the cost to US will be enough that the next power can overcome them. Or even be their equal. They will take on a country if it means after war everyone still fears their military

Can US level China to the ground if it send its entire military might? Sure but they will face so much destruction themselves and weaken themself that Russia or whoever is 3rd after US and China will become the next super power

Thats why in war involving Nukes, everyone will get nuked along with the belligerents !

I agree.
Rise of Xi Jinping has a lot to do with how China sees US. The Chinese FM said in the meeting that China was forced to accelerate military growth because of perceived threats from the US.

Definitely. But the rise of Xi is only one of many factors. The primary factors forcing China's hand is increased American aggression and efforts to contain China.

If I am Biden, I will quickly reconciliate with China before The relationship turns it into a real nightmare for the Pentagon.
As our late PM Mr Lee said:
China is unstoppable.

Now China may openly snubbed Biden officials or any request for high level meeting in the future.
US behavior at Anchorage, Alaska is appalling, shameful, disrespect and crass. These new Biden officials do not understand the protocols of diplomacy and are considsred as rude.

USA and her allies propaganda and lies will be counter with truth and facts aired by China New Media and at this point, the fast growing number of viewers at CGTN, etc suggests that they are getting very popular and so successful that UK and Australia have decide to ban them.

Aussie PM Scomo is so distressed that China News Media has now let international viewers known of their Aussie Military Warcrimes secrets.

A China-Russia Military alliance will now be in the making or under consideration with at least half of EU member states supporting China.

At the point, China has never rallied any EU nation to support their position in their rivalry with USA. So most of them are sulent and remain neutral. But US Blinkens and Austin are trying to pressure them.

This will split up EU.

Look at South Korea, their latest GDP shows a big positive growth and it is all due to China's massive import and South Korea as a significant member of the supply chain network. :coffee:

Last edited:

As Michael Crook relate and said:
The people in China knows more about USA than Americans about China.

Most Americans who are indoctrinated to hate China can't even point to where Xinjiang is in a map, that is simply unbelievable.

From great-grandmother to granddaughter: six generations of one family in China

In the late 19th century, a social gospel movement arose in Canada. Many idealistic young Christians decided to go out into the world, and so it was that Canadian medical and education missionaries began arriving in China throughout the 1880s. Michael Crook’s great-aunt Eveline came to China just before the end of the Qing dynasty, while his grandparents followed soon after Sun Yat-sen’s republican revolution. His grandfather worked mostly with the West China Union University, while his grandmother, Muriel Hockey, founded the first Montessori kindergarten in China, and served on the board of the Chengdu School for the Blind, Deaf and Dumb. They devoted their entire lives to education in Western China.

Michael’s mother Isabel was born in Chengdu in 1915, and attended the Chengdu Canadian School. In 1938, after graduating from the University of Toronto she returned to Chengdu and met and fell in love with David Crook, a young British communist. In 1942, they left China and married in Britain, before returning to China in 1947 to study land reform in north China. After this, they were invited to teach at the Foreign Affairs School and embarked on 60 years of teaching at what eventually became the Beijing Foreign Studies University. It was in Beijing that Michael and his two brothers were born.

Their mother Isabel is now 104, and has been awarded the Friendship Medal by President Xi Jinping. She is one of six generations of the Crook family to have lived or worked in China – the youngest two, Echo and Nova, having been born here in 2012. The lives and fates of the different family members vary greatly, and reflect the tremendous changes that have taken place in China over the years.

Michael Crook explained in words and photos how each of them lived and worked, and how their experiences can give us a fresh perspective on China’s incredible pace of change.

Michael Crook

Michael Crook was born in Beijing to British and Canadian parents. He grew up on a university campus in Beijing and attended Chinese primary and middle schools. While in China, he lived through the Cultural Revolution, worked in Chinese factories, and then attended university in Britain. He began his teaching career in Britain, and has taught in Britain, US, and China. After some years working for the Canadian development assistance program in China, he helped found the Western Academy of Beijing in 1994.

Michael has done interpreting and translation work, and is interested in rural development, environmental protection, and heritage preservation, especially of old Beijing.

Why the US side so afraid of press presence? 😌

American act like a loser

They lose in Afghan too, against medieval fighters of Taliban.

Taliban fighters now encircling almost every cities & towns in Afghanistan.
Waiting the time when american Retreat back to their homeland (May 1, 2021) to conquer Kabul again

American members in PDF today act like Indian. So Good at barking..

They lose in small Vietnam, Iraq, and now Afghan. But barking about taking down Gigantic China 😂 WTF !

Actually most of the so call American members in PDF are in fact Indians living in America or simply Indian from India but pretending to be other nationality to stir the pot. There is no way that many American really care enough about South Asia and China to post in PDF unless you are from Asia.

Actually most of the so call American members in PDF are in fact Indians living in America or simply Indian from India but pretending to be other nationality to stir the pot. There is no way that many American really care enough about South Asia and China to post in PDF unless you are from Asia.

True but I think there are a handful, maybe 3-4 tops that are probably actual White Americans. A good test is analyzing the breadth of their knowledge about South Asian cultural and political nuances and their views about India or Pakistan plus their reaction to any White centric issues. If they seem to not have much knowledge or emotional connection, then there is a chance they are really White American as they claim.

Back
Top Bottom