What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

Yes this recent fighting is definitely planned and executed by Indian side due to PLA position on LAC. Maybe they are trying to capture another territory to bargain with? That was option before given by some Indian commenters. It may be what Indian military is doing now actually.

if that is the case , that is right choice .

SFF has been activated and it seems they have been involved in the latest "status quo" game. They are directly under the RAW, and they are local recruits, plus Tibetian refugee anchestry. It's getting more serious. SFF has been activated for the first time in decades.

As many journos now say, the ball is now in Chinese court on what direction they want to move.

screenshot-*********************-2020.08.31-22_00_17.png

LOL

you do realise the chinese are painting you as the aggressor so that they can use force that will inflict massive indian casulties ?

i think sometimes indians take leave of their senses. There is really nothing here to thump your 56 inchi titties.
We already painted them aggressor. Now we have right to take action. This was the whole plan. When our Army Chief speaks something, take it seriously. Otherwise you will regret it.

We already painted them aggressor. Now we have right to take action. This was the whole plan. When our Army Chief speaks something, take it seriously. Otherwise you will regret it.

Who painted them as aggressor? You didn't hear what modi said? "Na hi koi humari Seema mein ghusa hai, na hi koi ghus aya hai, na hi humari koi post kisi dusray k kabje mein hai" which implied that Galwan clash took place at Chinese side of LAC and hence India was aggressor in that clash.

Meanwhile China has always claimed that India was transgressing in Chinese Territory. Sorry but itis the Chinese and Modi who have painted India as aggressors.

India simply cannot resist this pathetic display of chest beating when the Chinese have clearly let you do exactly what they want you to do. What a predictable nation India has become, with its predictable inferiority complex on full display yet again.

No indication where this is? When this is?
Although I'm not quite sure where this is, I can't really say if it's the LAC at all, from my trip to Pangong Tso almost all the places look like this along the valley. And the interesting thing if you notice, will be the flags and the officer who died supposedly in an accident while loading heavy machinery, was a Tibetan. You could see the flag and hear the song.

There are leaks of Indian soldier deaths one explained as vehicle falling on him and presented as BMP vehicle and another is land mine. No official statement at all about casualties except Chinese official statement which mentioned there are casualties involved but no detail on who's side, if it is injury or more, and how many either. Indian statement has not talked about casualty at all. No they also have not said there are no casualties. Indian media and internet warriors going crazy with fake stories they made up themselves.

But at least two Indian soldiers being recorded as vehicle falling and land mine. May be more stories which are presented as accidents and not related to this fighting.

There's no perceived line except in Indian propaganda.

The only agreed border line is the 1959/1960 border line by both countries.

All the 1993, 1996 and others from last decade and this decade agreements are "peace" agreements, not new border line agreements.

Only Indians have been imagining that new border agreements were signed in 1993, 1996, last decade and this decade but China never agreed to any new line. This is something that the Indian Government and the Indian military had been brainwashing Indians into believing and militarily quietly creeping onto Chinese side of the 1959/1960 agreed line.

China largly chose to ignore this sly but as a direct result of 5th August 2019, China is in the process of putting and end to this farce while Indian Government and Indian military is slowly but surely is withdrawing, surrendering and agreeing to the 1959/1960 status quo. Simply because India has no choice.

this time chinese will get there due .

There are leaks of Indian soldier deaths one explained as vehicle falling on him and presented as BMP vehicle and another is land mine. No official statement at all about casualties except Chinese official statement which mentioned there are casualties involved but no detail on who's side, if it is injury or more, and how many either. Indian statement has not talked about casualty at all. No they also have not said there are no casualties. Indian media and internet warriors going crazy with fake stories they made up themselves.

But at least two Indian soldiers being recorded as vehicle falling and land mine. May be more stories which are presented as accidents and not related to this fighting.
Yeah this circus has been in town since 1947...expect Indian Army suicides, car accidents and yak maulings to spike in the next 24 hours.

Delusional INDIANS can't read. lol

"Credible government sources say Indian soldiers from the nearby Thakung post intervened, to try and prevent the PLA from building defences. Physical clashes followed, though there are no reports of firing or casualties on either side.

Sources say, the PLA now occupies Helmet Top, as well as a nearby feature called Black Top, both of which are on the Indian side of the LAC. From here, Chinese soldiers can observe and track Indian movements across the Pangong lake and as far away as India’s tactically vital Chushul garrison. "

Back
Top Bottom